Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen (7017 Views)

El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Governor El-rufai Breaks Fast With Journalists This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by metroparrot: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El Rufai broke yesterday's Ramadan fast with the Interim Management Committee Chairmen of Local Governments in Kaduna state.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-el-rufai-breaks-fast-with.html

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by madridguy(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2016
Misplaced priority everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by sarrki(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmm, how i wish they can breakfast in IDP camp.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by folks4luv(f): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2016
I am just tired of these 'break fast' new. y not tell us the food they ate and the color of Chinese plate used?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by Mubby4luv(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2016
madridguy:
Seconded, This country get as e be o.. Daff leaders everywhere

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Na to dey break fast upandan dey reign. Ndi ara! embarassed Waiting for when all the 'I will' promised the citizens will come to fruition. embarassed Tell me how all these breaking of fast will better the lot of the common man on the street?
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by Pyno30: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2016
When will they start breaking Fast with Almajiris?
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Nmmmmmmm. How is dat a news?
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by judecares1(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Make una continue to dey waste nigeria money,God go punish una very soon

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by balancediet(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Nice, i wonder why some beef this man E-Rufai. he has a record of good performance in his previous offices. Have ran into him in transcorp sometimes ago, he's down-to-earth.
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by daywatcher: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
If everything was right ..Africans will have nothing to with this useless breaking fast crap which is nothing but symbol of arab colonisation of Africa
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by Leoswaggs(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Henceforth,I will be nice to all d muslims in d awse...buh afta july 6 nd 7,no go near me
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by seguno2: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Are they elected by the people or appointed by the governor?
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by loomer: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Come, una no dey tire for all these useless El Rufai breaks fast, Buhari breaks fast, this break fast, that breaks fast.

Na news be this one ni?
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by cruz419(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2016
madridguy:
Just d right word bro,, following is oga at d top breaking fast with all sort of people who have more than enough to eat,, while d poor masses buy kerosene at 250 per liter!!!
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by senatorbayor(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2016
It seems this is a trend from our leaders while they spend huge money on this as misplaced priorities.

Even Okorocha is also breaking fast when he is not even fasting.

These guys seems to have lost the purpose of the ramaddan and making jamboree out of what should be a moment of sober reflection and an avenue to right their wrong ways
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Na wa. O, na to dey break fast with different dey reign now
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by Deeejah(f): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
When will they break fast with orphans and the poor? Godly people deal more with the poor than the rich. There is God sha.
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by guiddoti: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
break ground beak fast go slow
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by JohnieWalker(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
el rufia pay me my money o make I still fit break fast
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by alaskido(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why cant they break fast alone. Must it be announced? Bunch of useless thieves. Notice me people. When they wake up by 4 am to eat very heavy meal, they come to tell us they are fasting. Cant they learn from the Christian fasting. As soon as the Christians wake up, say their morning prayers, the fasting commences from 6 - 6 and they do not announce it when they start or end. These people self na wa o.
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by ministeriallist: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Who this one epp
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Local Government Chairmen by Defenderng1: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
copy coppppy,while don't invite me and break the fast with me afterall I fast today. Lol

(1) (Reply)

NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. / Again, Kogi Pensioners Protest Non-payment Of 22 Months Allowances / Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.