Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

"aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! (7822 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

what is it with all this wasted sperm or being flushed down the abortionist whatever i guess u just came out of a biology class or u just went for an abortion and de experience got your brain messd up grin cool
just like you flea got out of a messed up and jigga infested hole so you assume . . . my choice of words got nuffing to do with your demented lyfe,billy.spit yours out,idiota.its takes you hrs to get 1 word out of ma post and anoda hr to get your dictionary out too grin pity !
you asked for it,goatie and so wud it be.i still say,you are a product of a wasted sperm or prolly a test tube experimental item that got misplaced.keep jubilating,NL has given you a very rare opportunity,demented hag !
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
ifyalways:

Jesus on a bike ! guy stick to your gang and don't involve me in any of your sarcastic comments.don't you owl have my name on your write ups to boost your ego or wadever,billy goat.
good to hear that you heeded ma advice,now start working on your personality gently,get a lyfe,you old confused bily goat.not your fault anyway,things like you ought to be flushed down the abortionists table.learn to get your filthybackyard of ma way,kololmenatal son of a bi**h
i think u better go wash ur mouth with soap cus it seems u've been eatin a lot of shit while in skool and stop stinkin up de whole place lipsrsealed
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by faketan(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

i think u better go wash your mouth with soap cus it seems u've been eatin a lot of shit while in school and stop stinkin up de whole place lipsrsealed
I see somebody surrendering. Abi you no wan fight again? grin grin grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

i think u better go wash your mouth with soap cus it seems u've been eatin a lot of shit while in school and stop stinkin up de whole place lipsrsealed
dont let it look all so easy dude.what were you even trying to pass up there  
now,go get someone to write that in english language and get back to me dude.
if only you were opportuned to see the 4-walls of a school. . . . .
go get and exercise book dude and fill it up with "i am somebody" read it over and over again and work on it,then maybe,i say maybe,there wud be hope for you.slowpoke.
oooops i forgot,go have a bath too.get those smelly armpits done while at it,nit-wit.  cool
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2008
wasted sperm?but u weren't complainin when it was goin down ur throat lastnite u where actually suckin on it like ur life depends on it cool wink
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
faketan:

I see somebody surrendering. Abi you no wan fight again? grin grin grin
sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrp dia.lol
who put ya mouth 4 hia sef?  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
dont mind me jare,all na joke (according to him,shebi he started it )  grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

wasted sperm?but u weren't complainin when it was goin down your throat lastnite u where actually suckin on it like your life depends on it cool wink
keep dreaming dude.
keep wasting in your dreams,i tell you.
sorry,i dont do gays and hags.i go for men and not billy or goats.
we are on opposite sides of lyfe and can never ever meet,ok cheesy
if only you went to school,you wud know that parallel lines dont meet.
now get back to your hooked on phonics and lastly learn to type your shit for only ppl that take shit !
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tufe(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2008
situation is getting worse by the day. ify you better call for backup, or can you handle the situation yoiurself?
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
. . . .thanks but no thanks Tufe. grin
i deal with the goat how goats are dealt with,ma own way. tongue
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tytylayor: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2008
na wa oo
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2008
gay? grin grin grin baby don't let me kill myself with laffter i've been comfirmed and guessd u heard de story and it got u wishin i was all up in ur ass but unfortunately i don't do stink ass pigmies like u pls take ur stink ass somewhere else probably ituen will b glad to hit it or mr kiss ass faketan up dere. kiss wink
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
u know even though i hate to say it but i agree with u i shuld type my shit to shit heads like u cus if not why ar u reading an d replyin!!!!STUPID. cheesy grin grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

gay? grin grin grin baby don't let me kill myself with laffter i've been comfirmed and guessd u heard de story and it got u wishin i was all up in your ass but unfortunately i don't do stink ass pigmies like u please take your stink ass somewhere else probably ituen will b glad to hit it or mr kiss ass faketan up dere. kiss wink
Mister i wont have to get a translator b4 i can make out a word out of your beautiful nonsence.more to it dont involve other ppl to this,you cant even handle that.you know what?go take your bath with 100 litres of fuel and go to hell.
items like you are not needed on this planet anymore.
like a said b4,you are nuffing more than a wasted sperm.
for the records,those guys up there a light years ahead of you in everything in life so doooooooooooooont even dream of getting at them.its just me and you,geddit.
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

u know even though i hate to say it but i agree with u i shuld type my shit to shit heads like u cus if not why ar u reading an d replyin!!!!STUPID. cheesy grin grin
hehe.  cheesy grin cheesy grin
it took you years to come up with a reply?
you went to consult your MICHEAL WEST dictionary ?  cheesy cheesy cheesy abia .lol
is that the only word you were able to get and luckily spell correctly?  cheesy
i tell you,go back to school,get the basics in lyfe and pray things work out for you,piece of cow dung.i tell you,take your filthy ass outta ma way if not,you would keep getting it hot.
nowtry to get out a new word,bene oui-oui and get back here.LMAO
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tufe(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2008
ROTFLMAO

keep it coming people.

i'll call the audience to come and judge
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2008
now i can c ur stupidity and fustration,. hightens by de day i aint involvin no one but if ur fat ass needs back up i think it s time to squeel for help.NEWT grin grin cool
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by efuah(f): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2008
Nightnurse. . . u naughty o, and IFy too  lipsrsealed
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
ifyalways:

hehe. cheesy grin cheesy grin
it took you years to come up with a reply?
you went to consult your MICHEAL WEST dictionary ? cheesy cheesy cheesy abia .lol
is that the only word you were able to get and luckily spell correctly? cheesy
i tell you,go back to school,get the basics in lyfe and pray things work out for you,piece of cow dung.i tell you,take your filthy ass out of ma way if not,you would keep getting it hot.
nowtry to get out a new word,bene oui-oui and get back here.LMAO
awwwwww girl get ur dumb head out of skool for once and giv it to me hot like u said cus i'm still feelin as cool as ever. cool cool cool
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

now i can c your stupidity and fustration,. hightens by de day i aint involvin no one but if your fat ass needs back up i think it s time to squeel for help.NEWT grin grin cool
hehe,billy goat,you finally made it back after 1 hr.
its all good to have you back,oshodi goatie.ofcos you are frustrated,no doubt abt that.NEWT was the new word? cheesy my dayz be blessed.
now get this once,simpleton,no you are worse than that,get it domestic slut,take your stale ass off ma way fool ! idiot of an unknown parentage like you. get it coming will you.
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2008
i guessed as much little high skool brats aint worth the stress.yeah girl run home and cry to mama and papa  i think i'll do better with dem.TWART angry angry smiley
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
efuah:

Nightnurse. . . u naughty o, and Iffy too  lipsrsealed
me pacho sister Efuah,don't get it wrong,all Na joke.
when a randy he goat that escaped from the asylum deems it fit to throw jokes at your back what do you do?two Wud play the game  grin
hows Accra joo?would be in odor rice tonight  tongue
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2008
about time wat took u so long
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tufe(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
YES YES.

keep it coming grin grin grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

awwwwww girl get your dumb head out of school for once and giv it to me hot like u said cus i'm still feelin as cool as ever. cool cool cool
Retarded SOB.
keep wishing you went to school.you have made a good case study for me.  cheesy cheesy grin
test tube items shouldnt be let out of the lab,they should be what they are meant for,guniea pigs for all experiments.  grin
talking of TWART,hehe that is an expired and over flogged terminology here in the land ! get it fresh and new,goatiiiiiiiiiie and don't forget the spell checker too.  tongue
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
hope u hav ur pen and paper to jot de words down stupid oh yeah why don't u ask ur mama who ur real dad  is cus i remember a pigmie freind dumpin some wasted sperm in her  de same time u where conceived. cheesy
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

hope u hav your pen and paper to jot de words down stupid oh yeah why don't u ask your mama who your real dad is cus i remember a pigmie freind dumpin some wasted sperm in her de same time u where conceived. cheesy
goooood.so you took it to parental levels?ok.lets have it then
nyway dont even expect less from you cos you specialize in nothing than sluts as one gave birth to you.phocking child of a hos.werent you lucky she donated you to the doctor rather than having you die in the gutter and ghetto of a place were you were born?
i know all you have on your hole of a brain can easily be written off in a stamp.
now a little asingment for you,go ask in the ghetto were you were dropped,were you came out from,go ask around there,maybe,you might be able to trace your roots. goatiiie
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

hope u hav your pen and paper to jot de words down stupid oh yeah why don't u ask your mama who your real dad is cus i remember a pigmie freind dumpin some wasted sperm in her de same time u where conceived. cheesy
i said use the spell checker slowpoke.use it,its meant for morons like you !
keep dreaming you had a mum,i say dream on.
your background is an open case,wont waste a moment on it.when you are able to tell me which monkey out of the rotten bunch tha patronized the she-goat that produced you,get back to me. grin
still use the spellchecker kolomental son of a bi**h.
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2008
oooooooooooo grin grin why don't bend over and take it like bimbo that u ar . cool
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
u ar so lame,am sure ur mama must have dropped u on ur head while a train was being run on her in de ally
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
anyways its been fun having my foot up ur ass here is a hand of friendship let this end. smiley smiley smiley
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

oooooooooooo grin grin why don't bend over and take it like bimbo that u ar . cool
do you actually know the meaning of these words that you copied out from somewhere,slowpoke?doubt you do.get back to the book and see the context where it was used,ok .its so irrelevant here.  grin
whats bimbo,dunbo  cheesy tongue
keep displaying your folly,goatieeeeeeeeee.
were you lucky today?you got some money from touting all over oshodi highway today?  cheesy
spoilt preppie spitting bulls.
if you must copy,billy copy only words that are relevant,ok  grin

folly69:

u ar so lame,am sure your mama must have dropped u on your head while a train was being run on her in de ally
oh sharrrp item of a generational LovePeddler.
get to know which goatie and monkey that produced you first and get back !
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2008
folly69:

anyways its been fun having my foot up your ass here is a hand of friendship let this end. smiley smiley smiley
sorry i dont shake items from a generation of sluts,wasted sperms,billy goat or kolomental bit**h so take your rotten hand somewhere else.
no way,am enjoying the ride,keep it cruising,slowpoke.
next time,you learn to throw shit jokes to only shit guys like yourself and do so too when the fellow is online,ok.
now,go ask for the monkey that matted your phocking LovePeddler mum and get back here. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Secret Admirer / Funny Articles From The Onion (Fake News Website) / Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.