Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

"aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! (7819 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by Busta(f): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2008
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2008
thanks ify babe.
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
@busta,sorry,go tru the begining of the thread,maybe you wud understand.

@goatie,where art thou?consulting ya m.w. . . .hehe get the spellings right now,ok.
now tell me,you have met the monkey that matted your LovePeddler mum?dats the news am eager to hear,idiot !
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
easy easy
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2008
look who's talkin hav u told NLD wat u do after skool, cheesy i guess not.Standing by de corner makin cat calls
ten naira 4 a kiss ,twenty naira 4 de breast and fifty naira 4 de whole package.cheap ass LovePeddler no wonder ur pussy is rutting out i can actually put my head in dat hell hole dat u call a pussy bt really i ain't ready to die. cheesy
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by saucekid(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
chineke
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2008
tj_tj:

deficient son of a slut? grin say word, folly why u no tell me
oh i  guess ur mom shuld hav told u  cus they where both @ the corners 2gether  wink
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
ifyalways:

@busta,sorry,go tru the begining of the thread,maybe you would understand.

@goatie,where art thou?consulting ya m.w. . . .hehe get the spellings right now,ok.
now tell me,you have met the monkey that matted your LovePeddler mum?that is the news am eager to hear,idiot !
the last time i checked de same monkey did ur mom,grandma greatgranma,great great grandma which makes us both seeds of generational LovePeddler only dat u continued in de trade. wink
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2008
so tell me sis how is bizness? grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by folly69(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2008
no need i can smell your stink ass pussy,it just gave u out. sad
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
folly69:

the last time i checked de same monkey did your mom,grandma greatgranma,great great grandma which makes us both seeds of generational LovePeddler only that u continued in de trade. wink
folly69:

look who's talkin hav u told NLD what u do after school, cheesy i guess not.Standing by de corner makin cat calls
ten naira 4 a kiss ,twenty naira 4 de breast and fifty naira 4 de whole package.cheap ass LovePeddler no wonder your pussy is rutting out i can actually put my head in that hell hole that u call a pussy bt really i ain't ready to die. cheesy
coming up gently.
so finally you owed up to the sins of your generation?you still remeber the price  list ?wonders! anyway i aint suprised,you were born,bred and still living in a ghetto where whoredoom rules.
idiota dont dream abt ma pussy,so so out of ya reach,even to clean ma shit,you arent worthy.answer ma question for the last time,have you fonud out the monkey that matted your slut mum?i mean the very monkey out of the rotten bunch that patronized her,you seen him yet,product of a leaked condom.
get to know that and dont forget your mirror,keep looking at it and remember the same old self esteem boosting phrase i told you?. . .you do?say 'i am somebody' billy goat .
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by saucekid(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2008
chai. . . . . .
na only one person dey collect all this?
e don spread enter him generation be that
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
omg this is great, he don tey since i see something like this since hitler die grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2008
folly69:

so tell me sis how is bizness? grin
hehe.
your fav rhyme way back then.your memory is on the mend now.
irritating piece of shit,you sure still remember ya song for your slut mum  cheesy
wasted sperm,who produced you?who out of the bunch ?
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2008
i like where this is goin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2008
. . . .scumbag your time at the cafe finished or you finished your shift as attendant ?  cheesy
thank heavens its weekend.wish you d best of luck tonight and morrow as you go round the streets of oshodi begging for alms,washing cars or even sweeping hos compds .need to have you around morrow  kiss
make sure you get to know your dad before monday,i would personaly make sure he takes responsibilty of bringing you into the world,goatie.
it has been a pleasure having you pace and fret lass.making you get a micheal west dictionary  grin .hope you have a funfilled weekend drinking the menstrual flow of your LovePeddler of a mum.ciao kiss
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2008
lmao
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by saucekid(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2008
tj you hear am?
folly na wasted sperm grin grin grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
hehe grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by saucekid(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2008
this is too much
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2008
he don run grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by saucekid(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2008
fear no fit let am stay
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2008
*lights fire to folly yansh*
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by saucekid(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2008
*supplies petrol,kerosene,jet fuel and oxygen*
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2008
nd it sounds wit a resounding boom
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by ifyalways(f): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2008
. . .and where is the goatieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?
guess hes having a good time eating fronds from oshodi sluts he forgot to go buy time and come online today grin
make sure goatie,you get to find out which monkey fathered you b4 monday and get back.
while at it,wishing you a merry slut sucking session with ya nappy headed LovePeddler ! kiss
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by booyaya(f): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2008
watching people fight,,,,is, erm, interesting. Will you guys ever make up?
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2008
no we make out grin
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by lailai2(m): 2:57am On Feb 10, 2008
abi, y shuldm they make up
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tjtj1(m): 3:04am On Feb 10, 2008
cos we make out
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by saucekid(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2008
in the loo
Re: "aaaaaaaaaaaaagh! by tufe(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2008
sauce, ituen, whats been happening.

who is the new idiot in this place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between: A Carpenter & A Furniture Maker / My Secret Admirer / Funny Articles From The Onion (Fake News Website)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.