Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Scam Letter I Received - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scam Letter I Received (974 Views)

A Bad Letter I Wrote To My Dad / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Letter I Received by cmespeak: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Naija guys una r dey tire, just saw this in my box ,decided to share.pls beware of letters like this

Dr. Lamido Sanusi

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Professor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).You are being officially contacted by me today because your Unpaid Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not complete your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary.Well known to all, The Central Bank of Nigeria is the Head Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria.

I was visited in my office TODAY by three foreigners, really these gentlemen were unexpected by me because their visit was imprompto.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they came to collect your Inheritance/Contract funds bill sum of US$10.5 Million which rightfully belongs to you as shown in your file with us, on your behalf and by your authorization.

Note that they actually tendered some vital documents which proved that you actually sent them for the collection of these funds. Below is the list of the documents which they
tendered to this bank today:

1. Letter of Administration.
2. High court Injunction.
3. Order to release.

Due to the nature of my job,I cannot afford to make any mistake in releasing these funds to anyone except you who is the recognized true beneficiary to these funds. I Finally,told them to come back Next Week so that I can verrify this from you first. Kindly clearify us on this issue if they are from you before we make this Payment to them.

Note that for security reasons you have been assigned a code/password which is {TTT7270CBN}, please note that this code is the reference number for your transfer and its being disclosed to you alone, guard this with jealously and all your email response should carry this code as the subject.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Professor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN
Re: Scam Letter I Received by greatgod2012(f): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
Why will i be scammed, when im not expecting such, when i did not send any document to CBN, abeg, if anybody fall 4 this type of scam, then, such a person need to be examined carefully, may be hes a fraudster himself.
Re: Scam Letter I Received by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
That's soo old school OP .... they've been doing it a long time ago cheesy

I receive a lot even via fax so I disconnected my fax machine in my office at home. My hubby called one and threatened him with FBI cheesy , he hung up and the phone line never went thru again.

I lot of whitee fall their victims cos lot of them are lazy and want to be rich quick!

Gbogbo bigger boyz grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Marriage Called In Your Native Language? / ADMIT It....you've Done Ones Of These / Share Your Life Threatening Experience...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.