Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations (55749 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
etelu ugba etelu Osè grin
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by MrImole: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
"Agamagotele" that's in Ajadu movie.

The guy is really good at what he does, he's an excellent actor.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by rallymento(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
I didn't dey...?

I see that on you tube a lot.

Igwe banyi(our king) nuo (drink) ba ani ke achi mee (special palm wine from ani ke achi mee )
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by serah109: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Udele añyuo nsi n'olluta

Utobo_ene
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by rossyc(f): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Agwo m aju buru Ike nwanyi, jealous rice Ata oku na Ike.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by numen(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Manye aka n'nsi ab0ki! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Onomaetopia!!
Aka na LA aja
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by marcopollo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
1. Akwu acha na mbe!!! (He's the gateman of a bank where the wife is a marketing manager of the same bank. So as the marketing manager she goes out with the manager of the bank in the name of marketing. He's the one that opens the gate for them to drive out in the same car and all he does is to open his mouth watching them while they leave. He won't say anything to them but when they drive off, he will hold his head like he is in pains, shouting, AKWU ACHA NA MBE!!! (the palm kernel is ripe in the a.nus of the tortoise!!!)...lol... At times it's not just what he said but how he says it that's funny.
2. Udene aja!!! (vulture sacrifice!)
3. Ajangbandi aburo nwanne Okoko! (Ajangbadi is not the brother of Okoko!)
4. Ovoko!!
5. Jehova sharp sharp!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by adontcare(f): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Utuwho awho
Akuna Echenyi
Lol
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by kan12(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
university of ekwensu akuziriem lam npoo.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by soonest(f): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hillgridy Pillgridy.

On a very good day

I bu otula

1 Like

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by adijakan(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
asupopo
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by vicoloni(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Umena jalija!
This one made me popular years ago as I often exclaimed by saying it just like him
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by classicada(f): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
nwata akwo nazu,
gbashim nwene,
buwakana,etc
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by turboG: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
abonema
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by swiffy(f): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akwu acha notene mbe
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by BoiBlue(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2016
slimyem:
The man whose acting is so unreal...
Tries too hard to be funny...
I know...*Okotorigwa* from one of his movies i saw years ago...

slimyem:

slimyem:

symptom of untalented individual: dix sicknes is not only when u lye on d bed crunshing ur body...it also affect their decision n choice of superior content, they re contended wit watchin Mr Ibu N Nkem Owoh play d same role in sixteen different movie title dat has season 6 ...when u talk about great actors u compare Agwu wit Late Sam Loco Ife

Some Of Hix Slangs
* ekwensu re Romance Iye Mami Water
* Agugu Na Achi Cha
* Akwa-turu-beke
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Stallione(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Achuom aja,rie aja!! grin
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Stallione(m): 12:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Eri ji abalu ede!! grin
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Stallione(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2016
hausa abata awka!! cheesy
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by daveP(m): 1:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Chiwe: (to the girl) Oh ' werented you'? (wide eyes in disbelief and murder of English by this young girl)

Girl: yes papa.

in death hat movie..

Uche: (drops money for consulting in tray and walks up smiling to him) Papa is it I, I'm I wearing the hat(still beaming)

Chiwe: ( looks at the smile of the young lad and eventually his head. The eyes that can see the unseen sights the Red hat placed in comfy and composure on Uche's head.) Yes it is your turn!!!!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by pilgrim11(m): 1:50am On Jun 05, 2016
This man is just the best in nollywood right now. I manage to watch nigeria movie just because of him. I enjoy his catch phrases.

" ibi daram etola avu" meaning Elephantis of the my scrutum has grow soar
"
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by 1stlorenzo(m): 2:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Otu mu ogiri shi
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ishe25(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Igua ni no ve
Sorry for the spelling
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by spartacusdove(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Wamboto mbotoboto

Akuko brasil
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Palmwinetapper: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Buruyaya
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Palmwinetapper: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Opantija
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2016
kelvee:
Nwele tawa mba
grin grin grin
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2016
Amaechi5:

A gbam aju, buru ike nwanyi.

Elija ahoria Elisha

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by elega(f): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2016
"you are talking nyanyanmpu"
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2016
chulo132:

Aka ose aba' na ike'
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Inefficiency egho e na effiche nsi!

Otule bu onye me ike ya (owa bu enye me ike ya, ona)
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Etuto etoo ukachukwu na ike ..... meaning :Pastor has boil in his anus grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover / Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.