Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations (55260 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by gentlepal: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akwa m iko na nnlo Bowa akana
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by gentlepal: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akwa m iko na nnlo, Bowa akana
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Bamz(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
ATMC:
Mmiri ama efi n' anya!

LOL . So young back then and all I could make out was anya....and I giggled like a piglet each time I heard it.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Tiobi84: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
hausa aba go ni me awka
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by sanc2s(f): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Anuom ala n'ato ka nnu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Sexyolori(f): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akwam akwa nenu akwa ha kwalakwa di nenu äkwå
I look forward to him saying something in every movie he appears in. Great sense of humour
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by DaV8King(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Inefficiency a ghoro i na eficha nsi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Brestar(f): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ovoko! cheesy & Imagine the concobility!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ceejay4real(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
The man is fantastically funny, I swear! Nigeria's funniest actor if you ask me. I just love the man die!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by JerryOJerry: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
University of ekwnsu akuzielam mpu.
Akpurum ara n'onu chiefo.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by JerryOJerry: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
University of ekwnsu akuzielam mpu.
Akpurum ara n'onu chiefo.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ceejay4real(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
The man is fantastically funny, I swear! Nigeria's funniest actor if you ask me. I just love the man die! Oke store amanye onu na nsi aboki!

1 Like

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ify2016: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Justiyke4u:
If u think u know him so well then drop one of his famous exclamations

Etelu ugba etelu ose

ekwensu akwa munu iko
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ceejay4real(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
ATMC:
cheesy babes u mean okotorigba...his exclamations are funny to me but i don't fancy him because he's not polished

Pls what do you mean by "polished"? No offence o! Besides, name three actors of his age that are polished by ur own reckoning. Thank you!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by delawal: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Uwa kpuru ekpu na achokwa ikpu ozo
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by delawal: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
he said this one in his first movie "Taboo"
Oprovious igwe ejela nga
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ysekina(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yanyanpu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by emmkeffs(f): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mmiri nso ekwensu nefe
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by anynaira: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
1. lee kwa ike'eh nwa a na ezo.
2. Ivu akpanda.
3. Nsi a to na ike'e.
Am coming, hmmm
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by comrChris(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
lol see spelling here

Ekwensu enwela phone number
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by db8701(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
My wife dey do me ingiri ingiri, but u dey do me yabas yabas. Ingiri ingiri, yabas yabas. He has got his own style. And style na style.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Braintouch(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Chinwetalu Agu is one proficient Nollywood actor to remember. Any one who thinks he's forcing it should kiss a teapot. He's probably the only reason I still watch Nollywood (east version) movies till now. I remember him playing a wicked uncle to the sons of his late brother in one Igbo movie. He tried to poison the kids with a dog peppersoup but it didn't work. The kids ate everything and asked for more. Frustrated, he confronted the friend who sold him the poison and complained bitterly.
In his words, "Umu aka ahu richara anu ahu nile. Nke na ewutam bu na ha tachara anu nkita nuo mmiri ya." Meaning, "Those kids ate up the whole dog meat. In fact, what pains me the most is not that they ate the meat but they alsdrank the peppersoup!"
You should see his facial expression while saying this. Chinwetalu Agu is a hero. cheesy

Ata akpa yee! (whatever that means)

Igbudu!

Mkpumkpu otele!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3799504_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

1 Like

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by oganology33(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ala dinudinudi
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Dozilala(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Obele nsi n'emebi ike! Agbugbu n'achicha! Ewu ata m ugwu n'isi!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Jakama90(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ndi mmadu yuo aluu... Ha ewelu akwukwo fichaa ike.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by argob44(f): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
catoma, orteneito... sorry if i sound spanish. am a bini girl
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by DuruCrusher(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
nnem nja...etelu gba etelu ose....
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by kingwise5050: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
mmiri unu ogho mmiri nso; ozu,
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
iko akwalakwa(meaning fornication already committed)
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Mariopgomery(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
university of ekwensu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by amikeem(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oopiantum.... I don't know what it means
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by annnikky(f): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ekwensu aga university
Ekwensu emele gi baptism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.