Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations (55261 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by LeSulk(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Etutuo etuola uko Chukwu [ The Church has developed boil]

The peeps hating on Chiwetalu Agu can go suck something
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by lordhippo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
[b][/b] ikwu nne ikwikwi ekwego nkwa
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by DrinkWater10: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
kevwemike:
Please help us appeal to Mrs . Funke Osibodu , she is the head of power holding company in UDU local government area of Delta state to please give us power. The whole of the LGA have been trown into total darkness for the past 2 month over a protest, a particular street called New York, carried out a protest over , over estimated bills, no power and NEPA keep bringing outrageous bill, during the protest one of the NEPA official slapped a married woman and it resulted to violent, since then Mrs. Funke Osibodu has vow to punished the whole local government for six months we are now in the 3rd month, to my amazement some companies around the vicinity such as WETLAND HOTEL, EMU BAKERY LTD AND FANTAZER FAST FOOD AND OTHERS went to bribery her and she restored power to those companies living the residential area black out, wen the elderly people in the community called her she will start insulting them, to the extent she said there is nothing the government can do to her, that she own the company. Please help us, she is using the sin of a street to punished the whole local government
Create a thread about it in the politics section and mention the mods at the end of the post.

1 Like

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by VellyG(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
princely74:
Ekpensu e romansia mammy water! grin
Hahahahahaha..this got me laughing ...kai
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Alezy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
henry17:
Anowamu ike, ajangba di nwa nne okoko, taa n chaa,
Chaii. ..This one long
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by LBanks(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
"Inefficiency aghuo in'eficha nsi"
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Waskolo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Omena jali-ja
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by High2k(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akwa mua kwa, nelu akwa akwarakwa nelu akwa
Ekwenchas
Ekumalaka
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Mopolchi: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Asa m akwa n'elu akwa asara asa.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by IGWISE(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Owenekwe
God knows i dnt no d meaning
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by odiraa(f): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ahapulam Ara nuwa akpu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Udinekudiiiiiiii
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by fippycbk(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mmiri amaa efin'anya!
Uwa kpuru ekpu k'inacho ikpu ozo!
It doesn't matter amatter n'omata!
O matter!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by topsymaja: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hahaha...LwKMD...the guy is soo funny.."Nne mun jah"..Dont knw the meaning oh...
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ogomariegee: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ama nsi anyuonu nsi na ama
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by komzybrown(f): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
I like the man, but since am not an Igbo person. I can't drop one of his quotes
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by stagger: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kormokor n'akpurunshi

1 Like

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by freakffffffffff: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Echewe ukwu,echewe ara.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
slimyem:
The man whose acting is so unreal...
Tries too hard to be funny...
I know...*Okotorigwa* from one of his movies i saw years ago...

He is the most natural funny man to me
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ezemme(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
mmiri nso ekwensu n'efe
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by henrysam(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Apa pon da
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by leonard4real(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
anu m ahuru na ime ite ofe olugbu
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by omolebede95: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
lekwa ike nwa ana ezo! see nyash wey dem dey hide.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
He is the funniest abeg. The very one i remember is ATALANTA MEHN!
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by donchuks806(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Akabaanonu nsiapuonike
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Emasel(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can't get it right since I'm not Igbo, but he is one of Nollywood's funniest.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Engineermbugame(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mmiri ama nsi.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
glizengem:
tongue ekwensu ewela phone number...

My personal favorite

Ekwensu romancie mami wata grin
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by alabiyemmy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Asiri aru Agba.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by homealone2(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Elijah awogbo Elisha Etito'amala'abuba ikem'pa naka'ayawa Mammywater amugo ekwesu Mammywater alugo ekwensu.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by NICENEDU29: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
¤ Mmiri amaa Ehi n'anya. ¤ Anwuom ara nwayi buru ibu chee na O obere assignment. ¤ University Ekwensu akuzierelem mpu. ¤ Ekwensu enwee phone number. ¤ Apata okpa. ¤ Igba nri na ofe.
Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by homealone2(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) / First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.