Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President (7161 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by karferguso(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2012
Wat's d outcome of d subsidy removal?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by mycoldsweat: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2012
Mr President will you be seeking for second term in office come 2015
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by lumideezle(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2012
2busy: I would like to ask the president:
1)why should public officials (ministers, senators, perm sec, president etc) go for health care abroad, when we have our own general hospitals?
2)Why should thier children school abroad when we have our own public schools?
3)Can Education, Power and Health sector be reformed when Government officials dont have trust/believe in our own facilities?
There should be a law in place for any public official(including the president and their relatives and children) who want to serve Nigeria not travel abroad for health care, education etc. and a law for them to use the roads when traveling for govrernment functions...to experience what the masses are experiencing on Nigeria roads..122nd worst in the world.

I was seriously restraining myself from replyiing to this thread because I know it would be a waste of my time and internet data. Everyone knows the problem with Nigeria is Corruption and govt officials. We also know what to do about it. But nobody is ready to take the bull by the horn and do what needs to be done because they all hv their selfish intrests
I regret to say I hv lost faith in Nigeria, I hv lost faith in GEJ because they are all not sincere. The former minister for power began doing something about the power problem and they took him out of the way. Let's me remind you that those few months were the first time in my over 20 years of exixting in this country that I saw power stable for more than 18hours, I don't care what anyone says, all I knw is that he performed because for the first time he was not inaugrating one commitee or the other. He gave constant power supply to the people simple and short no stories!! Most of the presidents Aides and advisers are PHD holders and they are extremely knowlwdgeable so I believe they know what to do but no1 wants to do it. So y sld I bother myself asking "thought provocing questions" when the question would only provoke while the president Is sitting there. The minute he leaves that sit it becomes history.
God bless Nigeria I love this country but our leaders are killing our potentiaals to fly !!

4 Likes

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by omenka(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2012
Mr President, why da Bleep are you always smilling when nothing seems to be amusing?

Mr president, could you please tell us the meaning of 'I don't give a damn'?

Mr president, could you justify the 1bn you and your vice spent on feeding this year?

Mr prsident, why do we appropriate funds in every budget to buying of cutleries and other household items that take more than five yrs to realy deteriorate beyound use?

Mr president, your government appropriated about 400bn to subsidise imported petroleum product for 2011 fiscal year but ended up spendin over 1.5 trillion under same period (an election year) without aproval from NASS or any supplementary budget passed. Who authorised these payments, and is it constitutional?

Mr president what are the criteria for awarding a national honour on an individual?

Mr president, you said you r willing to die for Nigeria, why havnt you been able to visit Maiduguri?

4 Likes

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by adasi678: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2012
Mr president How long will it takes your government to do turn around maintenance of the refineries as you you promised in January.your minister of petroleum said until 3rd quarter of 2014.I have worked in the oil and gas sector as a pipeline engineer and I know for a fact that it doesn't take 2 1/2 years to build a brand new one.your government needs to be sincere and truthful.when refineries work at maximum capacity then your point about subsidy can be valid

1 Like

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Turbocharged: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2012
aare07: Stop fooling us, would our questions reach JONATHAN..
IF SO,WHAT IS THE LEVEL OF RELATIONSHIP WITH MINISTER OF INFORMATION, SSAs to mr. President.
if you cannot provide good answer ,stop fooling or using our staying here for advert.............
Do you read at all?
The Op. said earlier, which you also know that some of the journalists that will be throwing questions at Mr. President do visit this site, and may pick some of the questions fielded here. So if you don't have any question, why not allow those that have to post.

1 Like

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by lumideezle(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2012
adasi678: Mr president How long will it takes your government to do turn around maintenance of the refineries as you you promised in January.your minister of petroleum said until 3rd quarter of 2014.I have worked in the oil and gas sector as a pipeline engineer and I know for a fact that it doesn't take 2 1/2 years to build a brand new one.your government needs to be [b]sincere and truthful.when refineries work at maximum capacity then your point about subsidy can be valid

Sincere and truthful.. My brother thankyou for those words. Anytime I hear any of them speak" president, govornor, minister and I do my own independent research I find out they are just bullshiiting us so the media the whole thing ricks of lies.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Turbocharged: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2012
Mod. Front page plz
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by oshyno(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2012
U said in ur last media chart dat when u appoint a person into an office, u will give him space to do his work: Dont u think dat approach is not working considering the fact that we hv AGF ( Adoke), EFCC Lamorde yet corruption cases take forever to be executed and dat on its own encourages corruption ?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2012
Why haven't you fired Madueke and her goons? is her punny too wettery/slippery to ignore?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by oshyno(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2012
Also ur ministers and other parastatals signed performance agreement, what have Adoke and Larmode achieved in d fight against corruption.Put succinctly, how many high profile cases have they executed. Sorry Mr President but am more particular about corruption.soo oya tell us.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Revolva(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2012
See as nigerian dey come nairaland dey post questions as if seun go relay the questions to Oga Jona ...
All I know the online chat na wash jare am not sure jona will be there, the guy go dey with him fat son and patience dey watch papa ajasco sippin fine wine and champagne , and ogogoro for weekend sake

2 Likes

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by adasi678: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2012
Mr president you gave performance index for your cabinet officers.on what basis does the current minister of petroleum still the minister or in your cabinet.
1. corruption looming in the oil and gas sector
2.fuel scarcity at large
3.refineries at lowest capacities

Just let us know your criteria for performances since we nigerian are dullards as your government thinks
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Chamber10(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2012
A lot of projects going on in the Oil and gas sector are threathened because NAPIMS has failed to release fund. This is a threat to the survival of local oil and gas servicing companies in Nigeria. Pls what are you doing about this?

When will PIB be passed?

1 Like

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by benzion72(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2012
Mr. President. Kindly remove all pharaphenial office board a bus from Ibadan to Abuja observe the state of the roads and live outside of GRA for a week to experience power failure, also tried applying for jobs and interact with jobless people but able bodied people. Then go back to Aso rock. Your predecessor OBJ is crying foul about joblessness. How many people did he employed.
Also Mr President don't bother to think about 2015 cause with Iya Okonjo Advise she has succed in killing love of Nigeria for you through petrol price increment she is pushing you again. With deregulation of Diesel and Kerosene no private refeinery has being built. I know GEJ has presided over PDP burial ceremony
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Ozonna(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2012
Mr President, don't you think that its time to build/expand and empower another seaport especially in the SS region?

Lagos is congested and infrastrutures are over stretched.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Vincent41(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: In view of the upcoming Presidential media chat, I call on RESPONSIBLE and PATRIOTIC Nigerians to post the questions that bother them most on this thread. I plead that we should ask thought provoking and HARD questions that will help the leaders of this great country, including our dear President, move this country forward. Let our questions lead to chains of events that will add to our GDP

i dont ve a qustion but an advice........My advice is MR President never Dream of going for anothher Term if u don want dis country to split....u are incapable.....
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by AbikeOla1: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2012
1. Why do u want to continually impoverish the masses with ur policies in oil and power sectors?
2. With growing animosity towards ur govt., can't u resign?

1 Like

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by otokx(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2012
What are you waiting for to fully remove deregulation in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by deletrue: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2012
Engineer96: Mr President,
power supply has become nothing to write home about since the exit of Prof. Nnaji.
What are you doing to improve the situation?
my friend, what the write wants is questions that are very serious and highly relevant. Is light poor in the entire country or your place? Power is running two days without a blink in my place. Pls ask another question. Let us be serious for some few moments.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by osifred(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2012
No need as I wouldn't want to ask a question that the reply will be a scripted I don't give a damn respond
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by tpapi: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2012
I wud lov to watch d pres chat,pls wats d date n time 4 d chat
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by anulaxad(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
when are you gonna person youself angry
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by BMZK: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mr. Mod,
I kindly advise you to remove the unclad picture of Mr. president.
He is the #1 citzen of Nigeria and deserves respect.
Do not allow freedoom of expression to deceive you: you will have yourself to blame not the poster when you are asked for explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by gezzyvinci(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
if U ask Me......na Who I go ask......
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Dee60: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
Arrangee! Will your questions be heard?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by slimyem: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
BMZK: Mr. Mod,
I kindly advise you to remove the unclad picture of Mr. president.
He is the #1 citzen of Nigeria and deserves respect.
Do not allow freedoom of expression to deceive you: you will have yourself to blame not the poster when you are asked for explanation.
Explanation for what?
Is that Jonah's nude picture?
Have your ever heard the word "photoshop"?
Duh!!
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by kabiru82(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mr.President will u Contest 4 president in 2015?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by naptu2: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
tpapi: I wud lov to watch d pres chat,pls wats d date n time 4 d chat

Sunday, November 18th at 7pm (18:00 GMT).

You can watch live online here www.channelstv.com or m.channelstv.com
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by COOLDUN: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
My question to the Mr. President is this, if there was no CRUDE OIL found in Nigeria? What would have happened to our economy?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by BMZK: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: Explanation for what?
Is that Jonah's nude picture?
Have your ever heard the word "photoshop"?
Duh!!

Explanation for what? For disrespecting the office of Mr. President
Is that Jonah's nude picture? The intention is equivalent to the act
Have your ever heard the word "photoshop"? I am a trained and certified IT professional
[s]Duh!! I do not use disdain vocabulary on people: courtesy of my upbringing.

BR

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics / Most Developed Cities In Nigeria / Unbelievable President Buhari Set To Reduce Fuel Price To N95 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.