Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President (7148 Views)

Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by tatosh: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mr president,
1. There have been series of committees set up by your government, some have made very commendable recomendations. So far implementation has been absolutely poor. A good example is Oransanye report which recomended collapsing of agencies, yet there is still a huge budget for these agencies in 2013.IF Your government seems to always rubbish these reports how do you want to convince Nigerians that anything good can come out of you or your government.

2.Are you not saddened by the fact that government officials fly abroad for treatment? Since you took office, what impact have you made on the health sector, hospitals specifically? Have you built new ones or improved on the old ones?

3.Can you please tell Nigerians the truth about what's going on as regards the Lagos Ibadan expressway. Are you not saddened by the fact that Nigerians die everyday on that road?

4. What is your governemt doing about reckless businessmen like Jimoh Ibrahim who squander company funds gotten from government and render thousands jobless. Why is he not in jail?

5. Why is your government going back and forth on the power issue? Are u confused about what to do?

1 Like

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by slimyem: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
BMZK:

Explanation for what? For disrespecting the office of Mr. President
Is that Jonah's nude picture? The intention is equivalent to the act
Have your ever heard the word "photoshop"? I am a trained and certified IT professional
[s]Duh!! I do not use disdain vocabulary on people: courtesy of my upbringing.

BR
Buhahahahaha..
You are just getting yourself riled up unnecessarily...
Do you know how many caricature pictures of representatives of world power are on the internet...?
How many people have been called to explain them or have gotten punished for them?
....and "Duh" is disdain vocabulary?
You are a joke dude!!!
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Wsdm: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why did you stop/slow the dredging of the rivers that late Yar'adua started? The effect of the allmighty flood would have been cushioned at least with the dredging.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by eggheaders(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
flashing star in the night. My heart, great misery hold...
Hurricane-GEJ is coming again with its fury like it did & left many
sojourners stranded in the aftermath of last years yuletide... We
desire, no more thy breath of fresh air, this weird burden of
total subsidy removal hunts poverty-stricken majority & it aint
helping those in the downstream... Bring to justice, subsidy
fraudstars & let the masses be... Thou have always robbed peter
to pay paul!
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by CHIMSKY(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mr President,simply put,"Why do Nigeria's refineries not work?
take dat: Will you be forwarding the questions to Okupe or Abati? How are we expected to ask questions when calls wont be put through? Do you think GEJ have answers to the above questions? He will simply tell you he doesn't give a damn!
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Omen100(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
If I am opportune to ask mr. President a question & my question will be, mr. President why are u so responsible? Why is it that, you only accept responsibilities for positive things & never accept responsibilities for your failures?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Ayoobscom(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mr President, have you plans to apologize failing to protect lives and property of Nigerians?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by ypzilanti: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why was my post hidden?

Are these not relevant questions?

What are the targets you have set for your government so that the citizens can do performance evaluation with your own words.

Nigerians do not feel the majority of your ministers and head of agencies are doing a good job. We feel most are corrupt and incompetent.

Are you happy with all your ministers and head of agencies? If not why has no one been sacked for corruption and incompetence.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by ypzilanti: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Stop the arbitrary censorship. Its annoying.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mr president,no doubt we are in a season of anomie as there is angst in the land. Boko haram insurgency is one case ppl bliv is being treated with kids gloves as the masterminds are not brought to book. Can more decisive action be taken? Secondly the case of bakaasi was a vexed issue the govt shud hv shown more concern than wot we saw. Why was govt lethargic on the issue as emerging evidences show nig.had strong case to upturn the decision of ICJ?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by ypzilanti: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mr. President, do Nigerians have to be violent before they receive any monetary benefits from the government?

Militants carried arms and were compensated. Now Boko Haram is about to be compensated.

What is the compensation for hard working, law abiding Nigerians?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by 3kay945(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: Buhahahahaha..
Do you know how many caricature pictures of representatives of world power are on the internet...?
How many people have been called to explain them or have gotten punished for them?
You are a joke dude!!!
BMZK:

Explanation for what? For disrespecting the office of Mr. President
Is that Jonah's nude picture? The intention is equivalent to the act
Have your ever heard the word "photoshop"? I am a trained and certified IT professional
[s]Duh!! I do not use disdain vocabulary on people: courtesy of my upbringing.

BR
slimyem: Buhahahahaha..
You are a joke dude!!!

1- 1
ur turn!
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by 3kay945(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
If am to ask Mr GEJ a question, all I will do is to look straight into his eyes and say SIR, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO P.HD HOLDER?

seriously, these selfish people know the right thing but they won't just do.

1 Like

Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by ishmael(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Pls Mr. President, you once said that technical education is the bedrock and basis for technological development. Why is there still discrimination against polytechnic HND graduates in the civil service both at entry level and progression? Is it that you don't want Nigeria to develop beyond this level? What are you doing to put a stop to this wicked and obnoxious act of discrimination against polytechnic HND graduates?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Demdem(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mr President, pls why are u so dumb?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by ZeusI: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
How far are you willing to go to ensure the full return of Bakasi penninsula regardless of outside influence?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by MORNDEW(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
I suspect the OP his questions are too direct and not confronting. We should not mince words while askin him questions he is there to serve us

my question is this, what is the cause of the recent fuel scarcity in nig?
2) the partial removal of subsidy in nig early this year, how has the money been utilized?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Smilingbob(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Y d inflation in d price of garri
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
My question are:1.The ACF(Arewa Consultative Forum) has eulogised the National Assembly to promulgate or propound a law which will see all persons engaged with corruption cases killed instantanously or excecuted,that's a revolution.In this light,the former president,chief Olusegun Obasanjo has called for revolution in this country,what's your position,mr.President as regards this issue?.2.we've d resources n where withall in this country,can't we for once have good roads despite d huge capital vote,electricity supply,free education(a case study of Imo state free tertiary education program)?i know some cabals wouldn't want d power sector reform 2 see d light of d day 'cos they still wanna import more Generators...mr president sir.can you tell us hw much will be voted 4 diessel in Aso Rock in nxt yr budget?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by AdeniyiA(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
where can we get wholesale purchase of cassava bread?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by taharqa: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
1. Mr President, what is keeping YOU from formulating and implementing a White Paper on the Oronsaye's Report on the Rationalisation of Agencies in Govt?

2. Mr President Sir, can you not use the majority of your political party in the NA to ensure that the PIB bill presently before NA is passed as soon as possible? In fact Sir, can you still assure us that you will do every thing within your powers to get the NA to pass the bill before the end of this year?

3. Mr President, is it impossible on your part to do something to ensure that the CJN appoints the Special Judges on Corruption which she promised when she was taking her Oath of Office before you? I know that you have severally openly urged her to do so, but Sir is there not other ways you can impress upon her the seriously and urgency of fulfilling her promise? The Anti-Corruption War is dependent on it.

4. Mr President, this isnt a question per se but a Reminder: why I appreciate the meticulously work you and your team have put-in in the Power Sector (both to Privatize/liberalize and also to revamp it), can you ASSURE us again that the ongoing reforms especially the Privatization/Liberalization Programme , which seem to be going according to plan/timeline so far, will be seen through? Sir, there is so much at stake here and the nation hopes are essentially resting on the conclusion of these Reforms, are there any reasons for some of us to be apprehensive of the outcomes (or rather 'non-outcomes') of the Process?

GOD's SPEED MR PRESIDENT.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by timifakay(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mr. President could please choose a sector and do just one thing for which each and every Nigerian or resident of Nigeria will remember you for good? Instead of dabbling into every area to make them better and having them worse off at the end of the day.
Thank you sir.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by 3kay945(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
All these questions are just formality, that clueless man called president has stopped giving damn about you guys.
Waste of space and time.. hiss
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by samsy5460(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2012
The wealth of this nation as of now, we understand, mainly comes from his very own region of the country. When does he think the opportunity for anyone from his clan, region or zone, however he wants put it, will ever have the chance to make decisions that will better the lot of his people. Why is he just so 'lilly-livered'?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by morakone(m): 5:34am On Nov 18, 2012
Mr President plz sir What are they doing to local allocation of crude meant for local refining this is enough to cover subsidy?

Sir, Why is it difficult to have refinery in each Geo political zone now

Why is it difficult to make our refineries work
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Chuksgeo: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2012
Mr. President, I as a person would like a secound dregree and even a third, but tuition in universities are quite high. I would want all tuition in Nigeria not to be more than #20000 both at federal and state institutions. what has happened to the realisation of MDGs and vision 2020. How about the 2nd Niger bridge and the chinese MOU for rail transportation in Nigeria,what is making our refineries inefficient, why cant there be a refinery in each geopolitical zone and simple problems that are not even politically inclined,honestly sir, you have disappointed a lot of Nigerians, for your information Nigerians are tired with the situation of things in every sector in this country, a "revolution" is imminent sooner if you dont know.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by elpatch(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2012
Knowing fully well that the presidency sit is not always a bed of rose but I will like you to ponder on the following not that I expect a sincere answer from you sir:health sector,just like my colleagues had earlier mentioned it,what is the rational behind your officials involvement in medical tourism knowing well the state of our haelthcare was borne out of their carelessness and corrupt practices.instead of spending billions of naira seeking for better healthcare,is it not possible to bring such healthcare centre to nigeria?why is our teaching hospitals not better than primary healthcare centres?why is it that our healthcare providers grossly underpaid compare to their counterparts outside nigeria and you want the best from them?Why are we raising doctors for export in nigeria?why is our emergency service so poor in nigeria?
Agriculture,with all the available land mass in nigeria,why is three square meal difficult for an average nigeria?why can't your govt formulate policies that will aid conversion of raw agricultural products to finished goods?what is the fate of our agric graduates?what happen to the fertilizer distribution network?
Security,how did we find ourself here sir?when are we going to start sleeping with our two eyes closed?why is our espionage sector so deficient why good brains are wasting away involving in internet scam when such brains would have been harnessed?why is the recruitment to such organisation not transparent?jungle justice?
Power sector,though good now but could be better nowm
Fuel subsidy,just an advice sir,don't try to remove the only thing we're directly benefitting from the system.I'm sure you won't want to see the concluding part of the january's drama.
Just my input as a nigerian.ponder on it sothat at the end of your tenure you won't be clamouring for revolution when another man will be on the sit.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by segzicres(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2012
Mr president: Y R U A BAS-TARD?
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2012
You d'ont just ask Mr. President WHAT he will do. He needs to know we are also interested in HOW he intends to achieve specific MILESTONES & WHEN is the deadline for each milestone. Even after these, what you get are still mere words & undocumented promises. We need to further ask him when he wants us to come back to REVIEW each promise.
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by arcpaulash(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2012
My friend u must not asked the president if he is confused, it is not easy to carry nigeria along the judas(betrayer) are too much in the GOVERMENT people who sit wit d president to discuss issues and same people will still go to d enemy and inform them. MR president has no military background He is just an INTERLECTUAL you understand that want to lead in good faith. BOKO HARAM start since from his first day in office. BOKO HARAM is set to DISTABILIZE the present Government. So that so as to distract d government Do u expect the president to be like OBASANJO or ABACHA OR BABAGIDA all dis men are military men who are train to kill they don't spare their enemies. PLS HAVE RESPECT YOUR PRESIDENT COURTESY DEMAND THAT
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by arcpaulash(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2012
MR PRESIDENT YOUR EXELLENCY SIR. UNEMPLOYMENT-with the speedily rate of producing Graduates what is the effort of the government toward. Provision of job opportunities? Apart from the YOU WIN and yoUR plans of employing
10000 youths. Secondly POWER SECTOR what is happen there, I believe with STABLE ELECTRICITY More job opportunities would achieved
Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by takedat(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2012
1. Why has your government proved
incapable of addressing the fuel
scarcity problem across the country?
2. Why did you claim in your October 1
broadcast that Transparency
International had endorsed your
administration’s fight against
corruption when the contrary is the
case? Why did you also refuse to
apologise to Nigerians after you realised
you were wrong?
3. The Malabu oil deal dredges the
shame of a nation directly to the
corridors of the presidency. Why did
you as President, without the National
Assembly’s approval, authorize the
transfer of $1.1bn from a Federation
account into the account of Malabu Oil,
a company with falsified registration
details, and owned by a man convicted
in France for money laundering?
4. Why has the President not ordered
anti-corruption agencies to probe the
Malabu scandal and if found guilty
prosecute the persons that could have
duped Nigeria?
5. What do you say to those who say
your leadership of the country has been
at best inept and ineffective, and that
your administration has not been able
to tackle any of our national challenges?
(Corruption, electricity, broken
infrastructure, unemployment etc).
6. You were severely criticised by
Nigerians after you said on June 24 that
you don’t give a damn whatever anyone
thought about your refusal to publicly
declare your assets. Is that still your
position on this important matter, or
are you reconsidering your stand?
7. As the leader of the PDP, which
dominates the two chambers of
the National Assembly, why has the
party continued to allow
lawmakers earn obscene but illegal
allowances in the guise of office running
cost?
8. The National Human Rights
Commission has an important role to
play in our country. But the work of that
Commission is being hampered by the
refusal of your administration to
inaugurate the Board about a year after
it was constituted. What is responsible
for the delay in inaugurating the Board?
Why has your administration reduced
the commission to a toothless bulldog?
9. You hinted a few days ago that the
deregulation of the petroleum industry
is irreversible. It was suspended last
January to enable government put in
place the necessary conditions that
would make it succeed. Does
government think it has now done
enough to contemplate the speculated
plan to remove fuel subsidy and hike
the price of petrol?
10. The Lagos-Ibadan federal highway
has finally become one of our national
shames, and a lot of Nigerians are dying
on that road every day. The road was
concessioned to Wale Babalakin’s Bi-
Courtney three years ago but has been
unable to fix it. When will your
administration do the right thing and
save the nation the daily carnage on
that expressway?

premiumtimesng.com/news/107433-presidential-media-chat-15-questions-for-president-jonathan.html?wpmp_tp=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Power Projects Receives Boost With Transformer Plant / Picture Of Okorocha & His Son Inlaw That Got People Talking / Oyetola Releases ₦1.2 Billion For Pension Arears In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.