Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza (18432 Views)

Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by dunmorris(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2012
Mujitapha: Jews are devils, a day will come when u will reap wat u sew.To the hyprocrites symphatisers of jews, u too are devils,may Allah punish u all.
And May Allah Purnish ur ass shaegae , Thats Just d beginning even Palestinian kekeke Napep will Not Be speard i diota.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2012
The State of Isreal created 1948 was fired on several times by HAMAS (created 1987) whose constitution includes the destruction of the State of Isreal. Are you saying because Isreal can counter rockets better with minimal casualties they should fold their hands as Hamas and Hezbollah continue to fire rockets at them? If those rockets carry more lethal material like plutonium I am sure you will sleep better.

The land currently occupied by Israel was forcibly seized from the Palestinians.

I am no Hamas or ISLAM supporter but anyone will feel aggrieved when they have been dispossessed of their land.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Thok(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2012
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.. Na dem 1st find Israel's Trouble.. They'll live with its attendant consequences..
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by EzePromoe: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2012
I was watching PRESS TV this morning, I was like what da phuck is it only when Israel revenge that we will here on news? angry The Arab nations are together fighting against Israel and when Israel strikes back it will be 10X and because the muslims are the majority in the Middle East, you'll here their rantings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by EzePromoe: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2012
[b]Let's all know that this fight did not started today, it was right from the days of Moses and other leaders in the Bible. The people of Gaza was the Philistines of old whom God cursed, right from time the Israelites has been conquering the Philistines right from the days of David and Golaith, but the Philistines keep coming. David the king of Israel of old during his reign conquered Philistines several times but did they stop coming? No. Let's us know that even if the whole nations of the world collabo against Israel, they can't defeat them because Holy City of God (Zion) is there. You can't battle with the Lord not even your allah. But if we still go by the prophecy of the Bible, it says that Israel shall conquer its enemies for years but time shall come when they shall conquer Israel and they shall trample upon the Holy City for 42years then after that Israel shall be comforted and shall destroy and take the spoils of their enemies in hundred folds. But Islamic nations should be warned that they aren't just fighting humans but they are fighting the God of hosts.[/b]
This fight is not just a fight between Israel and Iran or Gaza but ISRAEL(God of Hosts) vs THE MUSLIM WORLD(allah) . I see the Northerners in no much time begining to kill Igbos (who also says they're Jews) in the North as a show of anger against Israel and an answer to the call for Muslim states to team up against Israel but God dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by tomakint: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2012
See strategy at work, Israel will always have my support anytime, anyday! "75,000 reservists on standby in case of ground invasion," God must have breathe the breath of strategy of war into these 'blessed foks' they are always at alert knowing fully well they are surrounded by enemies! Seriously, I Love the JEWS!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by beylinko(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2012
75000 troops on standby. i fear for hamas, gaza. Egpyt should better watchout and cover their azs.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by mu2sa2: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2012
gonon:
Oh, so u think there are no Christians and muslims in Israel abi? You must be high on dried pepper. Ask urself who attacked first, or is it ok for Hamas to kill 3 innocent people? Israel is not Naija, they actually care for their citizens
so u are saying if hamas rockets kill 3 isrealis, the isrealis should go and kill innocent chidren and women. Palestinians are God`s people too. Some of the palestinians being murdered by isrealis are even more devoted christians than u fake naija pastor worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Caseless: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2012
dadicvila: sharap dia,see ur stupid reasoning,till everybody in southern isreal is wiped out b4 Isreal should respond bah?sorry,jews are they are not like Nigerian christians that will wait to die in their hundreds b4 taking action
Cow, and u forgot it is not only muslims that are dying as a result of isreali airstrike....foooolish nigerian xtain!

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by mejai(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
All des arab supporters here, how does it feel to be dealt with? Dis is just d tip of iceberg. Wait till we moblize more additional troops for israel. No more insha allah!!! Crazy muslims. Thank ur stars dat G.W Bush and Tony Blair r no more in power. Una for hear am. Axis of evil. To Isreal, more bombings on hamas. Afterall, d children will still grow 2 become boko harams

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Orpelin: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
Israelis react to rocket attacks from Gaza
Many in the south support "Operation Pillar of Defence" but they
doubt Israel's campaign will bring long-term peace.
http://aje.me/RY4pjU
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Horus(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Miraclefavor: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
PLEASE LET US STAND IN AGREEMENT PRAYER WITH ISRAEL.LET US KEEP ISRAEL IN OUR PRAYERS,THOUGHTS & MEDITATIONS.ISRAEL IS IN CRITICAL TURBULENT TIMES NOW FACING OPPOSITIONS FROM THE ARAB WORLD,PALESTINE & THE OTHERS...IT IS CONFIRMED IN THE SCRIPTURES IN PSALM 122:6 ''PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM: THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE''. ALREADY WE ARE SUPERNATURALLY BLESSED AND EMPOWERED AS WE PRAY FOR ISRAEL IN JESUS MOST MIGHTY MIRACULOUS NAME,AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Smooyis(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hmmmm. All we need is God's intervention. He alone can bring d peace man earnestly desires. God, do not tarry, come to d help of ur people and deliver us from this brewing war.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Miracle_favor: PLEASE LET US STAND IN AGREEMENT PRAYER WITH ISRAEL.LET US KEEP ISRAEL IN OUR PRAYERS,THOUGHTS & MEDITATIONS.ISRAEL IS IN CRITICAL TURBULENT TIMES NOW FACING OPPOSITIONS FROM THE ARAB WORLD,PALESTINE & THE OTHERS...IT IS CONFIRMED IN THE SCRIPTURES IN PSALM 122:6 ''PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM: THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE''. ALREADY WE ARE SUPERNATURALLY BLESSED AND EMPOWERED AS WE PRAY FOR ISRAEL IN JESUS MOST MIGHTY MIRACULOUS NAME,AMEN

Let us also pray for the destruction of the Arabs, right ?

What makes you any different from Hamas or Hezbollah ?
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by violent(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Palestine have been humiliated for long. Their lands taken away from them, their people locked up in Israel prisons, economic life shutdown by the Gaza blockade....all these have gone on far too long whilst Israelis claim to be the victim and people of Palestine terrorists. This is a badge of shame for humanity.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by KingsleyCEO: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mujitapha: Jews are devils, a day will come when u will reap wat u sew.To the hyprocrites symphatisers of jews, u too are devils,may Allah punish u all.

I believe its a balanced result, how can some persons first fire rocket into another man's land or territory? And you don't expect the kind of results they are getting. They should keep firing rocket... Some people don't know when to stop. Israelis are only trying to prove a point that ''no man can ever be a monopoly of violence'' I just piety the innocent that will be trapped as the drama unfolds.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
What a wicked world. Human life means absolute nothing again. Well,........................ On the day when we will all be before the Lord Almighty,we shall all have our score cards. Be it Muslims or Christians,Jews or Arabs,Budhist or Atheist. God is will judge.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
KingsleyCEO:

I believe its a balanced result, how can some persons first fire rocket into another man's land or territory? And you don't expect the kind of results they are getting. They should keep firing rocket... Some people don't know when to stop. Israelis are only trying to prove a point that ''no man can ever be a monopoly of violence'' I just piety the innocent that will be trapped as the drama unfolds.

Isreal have no right to occupy that land in the first place. Hey would get wiped out if they keep going this way.bloody racist bastaards!

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by hercules07: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
KingsleyCEO:

Guess who created and partly funded Hamas? Yep the Israeli government, they were meant to counter ara fats PLO, my stance is simple, the IDF has every right to go after Hamas fighters, Hamas has a right to go after Israeli soldiers, they should keep civilians out of their wahala.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Miracle_favor: PLEASE LET US STAND IN AGREEMENT PRAYER WITH ISRAEL.LET US KEEP ISRAEL IN OUR PRAYERS,THOUGHTS & MEDITATIONS.ISRAEL IS IN CRITICAL TURBULENT TIMES NOW FACING OPPOSITIONS FROM THE ARAB WORLD,PALESTINE & THE OTHERS...IT IS CONFIRMED IN THE SCRIPTURES IN PSALM 122:6 ''PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM: THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE''. ALREADY WE ARE SUPERNATURALLY BLESSED AND EMPOWERED AS WE PRAY FOR ISRAEL IN JESUS MOST MIGHTY MIRACULOUS NAME,AMEN

This is exactly the reason they took away your tradition,to worship and support them even when they are wrong. Misery of a black man sad

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by fatadis: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
The state of isreal was fraudulently created in 1947 after the second world war, the occupier of those territory were not carried along, to make the matter worst the state of isreal has embarked on territorial expansion to claim more land from this people. This is total injustice, everybody knows this, UN, US has cautioned isreal to stop the so called territorial expansion and pursue peace with this people.

Noboby will take this, Isreal can continue with the bloodshed the last man standing will continue to fight.

Just imagine if US with all there power creatd another country between SW region and SS region because of a religious belief and without our consent, can there be peace.

People are being sentimental about this issue may be because they are christians, let's call a spade a spade, even in Nigeria we will not take this injustice, this is not a religion war, over 30per cent of Isreal population are muslims, there are Christians in Palestine also.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by violent(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2012

Don't be stvpid!!!!

Israelis don't even believe in Jesus. Israelis are Jews, not Christians. Praying for Israel in Jesus name is a silly idea.

Your stvpidity is further compounded by asking people to pray for a military --- that is about the most technologically advanced in the middle east who also happen to have their stock supplied and funded by the biggest military in the world --- in a fight against a poorly funded, poorly equipped Hamas?

What should our prayers be, you idiat? That Israel missiles could kill more babies?

3 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by omenziate(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
But why Isreal bad like dis for war?. I like their Swagger sha, small but Mighty. Remember BIbi Netanyahu dey use dat him red line bomb analogy, o boy, see swagger. Who God has blessed, no man can curse.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Amalaaba: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
For those of you Christians here who say so many hateful things about the Palestinians (Christians and Muslims), I have this prayer for all of you: MAY GOD PUT YOU IN THE CONDITION OF THE PALESTINIANS WHERE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE (JEWS) WOULD TREAT YOU NICELY AS THE PALESTINIANS ARE BEING TREATED; IN JESUS NAME!!!!!! Amen!

For those who may want to have the facts of the latest problem in Gaza, let me educate you:

Israel under Sharon vacated Gaza in 2006 and then started a program of complete blockage of the strip on land, air and sea. Their farm land and factories are daily destroyed on the orders of Terrorist Natanyau. Their fishermen are restricted and killed daily. Drones is flown on their skies everyday. Soldiers enter their neighborhood everyday to arrest or kill anyone.

Israel under the extremist Nantanyawu has expanded territory more than any other governments, to make the Palestinian state impossible. His vision of "free" Palestine is a state without army, whose boarders are controlled by Israel.

About 2 weeks ago in one of their incursions into Gaza, the terrorist Army of Israel killed a teenager playing football near the the boarder and injured many others. A few days after and in response to rocket fired by other groups (NOT HAMAS) who felt aggrieved by the teenager's killing, Israelis made another incursions to arrest Palestinians and the were attacked, injuring 3 of their soldiers. A few days after, and in response, they killed the Military head of Gaza government (HAMAS as a party was democratically elected)and 10 other Palestinians. The Palestinians responded with a barrage of Rockets, with a few getting to Israel capital, Tel-Aviv.

Anyone in the above scenario must fight back. Its better to be dead than continue to face this extreme humiliation!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by KingsleyCEO: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
ifeness:

Isreal have no right to occupy that land in the first place. Hey would get wiped out if they keep going this way.bloody racist bastaards!

If the Palestine feel aggrieved, they can go seek redress in the international Court, not taking to violence. I'm not a vampire that subscribe to sharing of blood, but in war fare, anything is fare. You see, Israeli is even targeting those concerned, but it affects innocents at times. The terrorists are firing their rockets directly into the cities of Israelis, they want Israelis to live in fear, just the way they have made some persons in the northern part of NIGERIAN to leave in perpetual fear. Of A truth Israelis will never allow it... For the world super powers not to have show any solidarity, that proves a point that those terrorists in palestine are trouble makers. If they love their citizens they should tread the part of peace,
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
frosbel:

Oh , I see.

So the God you worship is a racist who values the lives of Jews more than the lives of other races.

Well I have news for you , God does not bless violence, murder and bloodshed, God has nothing to do with this , do not drag his name into the mud of your christian Zionist garbage.

Israel has a right to defend itself , but when they use the most advanced weapons known to man to mow down women and children , in a ratio of 50 Palestinians for every dead Israeli ,we have to call this a disproportionate use of force without a care in the world for lives.

Keep supporting the anti-Christ and their tithe and greed preaching confused false teachers.
taaaaaaaaaaaa sharap der, who are U 2 talk trash and waste dz site's space wid ur garbage. This a war mongered first by bloody muslims who has no value 4 even their own lives. Israel is not using any advanced weapons in this, they are reciprocating d missles thrown at them, just dat d so called muslim terrorist dem act b4 thinking, they don't plan, they are unorganised and think dat as ur fathers here are bullying the christians here by ur cowardly act of suicide bombing and massacre and we ar keeping quiet dat they'l do same 2 israel. Ask urself first, who started throwing missle first? After answering dat den U can continue ur useless comment. No sane human being will support islam. Islam is just a product of ashaworism from haggar giving birth 2 ishmael ie y u guys don't worth anytn even if u ar killed 1 million, nobody cares after'all no be 70 virgins dey una mind
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Amalaaba: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Let me also add that the Israeli Election is coming in January, 2013 and note that with the way the terrorist Natanyawu behaved during the American Election and the weakness of his coalition, he was on his way to loosing the election, so with the way they invaded Gaza in 2009, this is an opportunity to gather support and rally his people behind him.

Anyway, if Israelis want peace they should allow the Palestinians have their independence. We need peace in the world!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
and c how stupid dz muslims are, they'l go and hide inside were civillians are so dat wen they ar killed, they'l draw sympathy to demselves. Who is deceiving who, we know all ur pranks. If I was an israeli in control of d ammunition dat is used 4 war, I would hav used the highest radioactive element to wipe anytn called islam from dat middle east and make dat land a waste land 4 1 billion years
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Chubhie: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: 'by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.'
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

I could have annihilated all the Jews, but I left some of them to let you know why I was Annihilating them.

If we consider how greatly he has sinned against the masses in the course of the centuries, how he has squeezed and sucked the blood again and again; if furthermore, we consider how the people gradually learned to hate him for this, and ended up by regarding his existence as nothing but punishment of Heaven for the other peoples, we can understand how hard this shift must be for the Jew.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Why Jews? what did they do wrong all through history to warrant this level of hatred? it is on record that the Germane Hitler went on a quest to systematically eliminate the Jews. do a comprehensive and objective/subjective critical analysis and then infer your own conclusion.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by hotwax: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
odehaj: I will obey God!

*scratches head*
I thought that xtians where the israel that God was referring to 

uhmm
OK, i get it
we are meant to sell our birthright to the physical isreal for no pottage at all

What birth right are you selling to Israel? Are you financing the war?
Did they give you guns to go fight for them?

Muslims-boko-harams are supporting the palestinian. We as nigerians know what these people have being doing to our nation. How do you expect us to support hamas?

If the whole world is brainwashed, we Nigerians have seen for ourself, the evil of this people and their religion.

If there is A̶̲̥̅​ country that has balls on earth, it is Israel.

One lesson I learnt from these muslims is, they don't like been touched. When hausas kills non-hausa and the non-hausa reply back, hausas will be angry. They want to kill other people and other people should just sit there and accept it. They want to be playing God. "We can kill anybody at will"

The same is applicable to palestine. Palestinians can fire rockets into residential areas. It is ok, It is "normal". But when the Jews bomb rocket tunnels or retaliate then, ita crime against humanity.

In humanity, only muslims have the right to kill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman / 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President / More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.