Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza (18431 Views)

Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by adamsalman(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
The venom of hypocricy is obvious in u guys. Palestine hav bn illegally and opresivly occupied by d Isreali govt. Earlier in 1948, wen Palestine lost her govt. Isreal has invaded & hav bn terrorising,ma§acaring,killing hundreds of palestines includin women & children on daily basis. The palestines gird up dia loins 2 resist d opre§ion & manslaughter from isreal, hence they were tagg Terrorist", Militants,etc. Scores of lives hav bn lost in d hands of isreal, nw d rightly so calld militants, bt freedom fighters in d eys of evry rightthinker start resistn wt dia little weapon dats wen u got d outcry. So unfortunate u guys ar unaware of dis bcoz of ur prejudice& sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by true2god: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
violent: Palestine have been humiliated for long. Their lands taken away from them, their people locked up in Israel prisons, economic life shutdown by the Gaza blockade....all these have gone on far too long whilst Israelis claim to be the victim and people of Palestine terrorists. This is a badge of shame for humanity.

I think many people here chanting support for Israel's aggression on the Palestine people ought to cower their heads in shame. Meet three year old Ranan Arafat: In the first picture on the left, she's a pretty little girl with green eyes, a green halter-neck top and green ribbons in her hair. After the Israeli bomb, she's a charred and shrunken figure. Her mouth is open. A medic lifts – for just a moment – her blue hospital shroud.

If your support for Israel is due to your religious beliefs, and the picture below is the sort that you will endorse for Israel because of your religious beliefs, then i would never want to be a part of that religion or serve the same God as you!

In every Arab country where the people rise up to demand their rights, they demand action on Palestinian rights as well. Tunis has just announced that its foreign minister is heading for Gaza. In Jordan today, hundreds of thousands were on the streets and, as well as demanding the fall of their own regime, they're also calling for justice for Palestine. Protesters are out in Libya. In Egypt, people are heading for Rafah.

Ur emotion wont change the fact that all man hav the right to exist and the arabs has no monopoly of violence. Wu told u dat the rocket they are firing into israel are not hittin innocent civilians. They should simply stop firing the rockets and the israelis wil stop using force on dem.
i just pray our northern brodas will not go on rampage by killin southerners as a show of solidarity to the palestinian pple.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
frosbel:

Let us also pray for the destruction of the Arabs, right ?

What makes you any different from Hamas or Hezbollah ?
d difference is self defence not some useless freedom fighting psychic brain washed muslim wid bomb strapped all over him
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by true2god: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
ifeness:

Isreal have no right to occupy that land in the first place. Hey would get wiped out if they keep going this way.bloody racist bastaards!
Tell me who own Mecca and mediina. Ur answer will be the saudi arabians (arabs).

But if i ask you who owns Jerusalem u will go and check world map first and den ask ur imam or whoever before giving me a response.

Tell me who owns Jerussalem, tel aviv and the rest. The arab or the jews?

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
violent: Palestine have been humiliated for long. Their lands taken away from them, their people locked up in Israel prisons, economic life shutdown by the Gaza blockade....all these have gone on far too long whilst Israelis claim to be the victim and people of Palestine terrorists. This is a badge of shame for humanity.

I think many people here chanting support for Israel's aggression on the Palestine people ought to cower their heads in shame. Meet three year old Ranan Arafat: In the first picture on the left, she's a pretty little girl with green eyes, a green halter-neck top and green ribbons in her hair. After the Israeli bomb, she's a charred and shrunken figure. Her mouth is open. A medic lifts – for just a moment – her blue hospital shroud.

If your support for Israel is due to your religious beliefs, and the picture below is the sort that you will endorse for Israel because of your religious beliefs, then i would never want to be a part of that religion or serve the same God as you!

In every Arab country where the people rise up to demand their rights, they demand action on Palestinian rights as well. Tunis has just announced that its foreign minister is heading for Gaza. In Jordan today, hundreds of thousands were on the streets and, as well as demanding the fall of their own regime, they're also calling for justice for Palestine. Protesters are out in Libya. In Egypt, people are heading for Rafah.

no dey show us useless pictures, u ar trying 2 draw sympathy 2 ursel and ur cousins der, oya na make all of una join d war na;libya turkey and co and count ur losses later'on. Is it cos no picx hav been shown showing Israeli casualties
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by hotwax: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
When palestinian/muslims kill, it is jihad, but when Israel replies, it is crime against humanity.
What A̶̲̥̅​n evil world we live.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
true2god: Tell me who own Mecca and mediina. Ur answer will be the saudi arabians (arabs).

But if i ask you who owns Jerusalem u will go and check world map first and den ask ur imam or whoever before giving me a response.

Firstly you think i am a muslim,you got that wrong! I am not that stupid to be involved in any blood sucking religion.

The so called jews are not the real jews anyway,so please go ge ur self a chilled beer
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
ifeness:

Isreal have no right to occupy that land in the first place. Hey would get wiped out if they keep going this way.bloody racist bastaards!
i know most tnz in d quoran are lies and wash but I know der's some truth in it cos if 2 say u read d bible u'l c dat wen d israelites wer captured by d babylonians dat they land was occupied by dz present Palestinians who are now claiming right 2 d place and since they've been humuliated so many times they should accept dat they are just a minority and have no power
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by hotwax: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Tell me who own Mecca and mediina. Ur answer will be the saudi arabians (arabs).

Even quran pointed to Jews as the founder and builder of Jerusalem. But when the turkish jihadist conquered JeRusalem, the killed many jews and took over.
Muslims will never point to that. All what they will be screaming is "palestinian land". What are palestinians doing on jews land in the first place?

Shameless thieves.

Thank God we have history. If not we would have all been brainwashed.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
violent:

Don't be stvpid!!!!

Israelis don't even believe in Jesus. Israelis are Jews, not Christians. Praying for Israel in Jesus name is a silly idea.

Your stvpidity is further compounded by asking people to pray for a military --- that is about the most technologically advanced in the middle east who also happen to have their stock supplied and funded by the biggest military in the world --- in a fight against a poorly funded, poorly equipped Hamas?

What should our prayers be, you idiat? That Israel missiles could kill more babies?
den ur terrorist brothers should stop hiding behind those babies and shooting their missles, they sho boldly come out and fight and am supporting the the jews cos the muslims are stupid and christianity started der
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by true2god: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Amalaaba: Let me also add that the Israeli Election is coming in January, 2013 and note that with the way the terrorist Natanyawu behaved during the American Election and the weakness of his coalition, he was on his way to loosing the election, so with the way they invaded Gaza in 2009, this is an opportunity to gather support and rally his people behind him.

Anyway, if Israelis want peace they should allow the Palestinians have their independence. We need peace in the world!

Charity begins at home. Let the Nigerian govt give the Biafrans/igbos their independent first, that is on a local level den u can discus international affairs.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by SirMethod1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
frosbel:

The land currently occupied by Israel was forcibly seized from the Palestinians.

I am no Hamas or ISLAM supporter but anyone will feel aggrieved when they have been dispossessed of their land.

From ur post, it is obvious u know little about the state of Israel and the Palestine. I advise u do some googling, that wld help
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by violent(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
true2god: Ur emotion wont change the fact that all man hav the right to exist and the arabs has no monopoly of violence. Wu told u dat the rocket they are firing into israel are not hittin innocent civilians. They should simply stop firing the rockets and the israelis wil stop using force on dem.
i just pray our northern brodas will not go on rampage by killin southerners as a show of solidarity to the palestinian pple.

My emotions? I think it's your emotions at play here. I'm a Christian too! I don't believe it's right for Israel to carry out targeted strikes in Palestine. I don't believe it's morally right for Israel to hold on to the lands of the people of Palestine. They are humans too! Their entry ports have been blocked by Israel's military, their economy suffers, their people too... their sovereignty violated time and over again,....that itself is morally wrong!

No one in their sound minds should be cheering Israel simply because the other side of the party are arabs. They are humans! They share the same heartbeat with you and I. Israel has got American's military hardware at their disposal. All the people of Gaza have is a couple of rocket and launchers. They know Israel can beat them in any battle....but they simply fight anyway, for their lands, for their people and for their honor! That itself is a sign of courage, the fact that people cheer on the bully makes me think less of humanity than i have ever done!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Horus(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ga0s936ldU

Israeli Soldiers speak out

Young israelis and soildiers refuse to serve the occupation. They say that they dont want to take part in warcrimes and they are willing to go to jail for it. In the israeli society its really hard to refuse cause you may loose all your friends, get in big trouble with the family or get problems at the workplace. What would you do if you would be born today in Tel Aviv or Gaza!?

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by violent(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Movingcoil: den ur terrorist brothers should stop hiding behind those babies and shooting their missles, they sho boldly come out and fight and am supporting the the jews cos the muslims are stupid and christianity started der

So they are terrorists because they happen to be fighting off someone who refuses to stay off their lands? I think you should have your head examined.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by adamsalman(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
After the 'Halaucust' in whc millions of Jews were killed by d Nazi German ruler; Adolf Hitler,.... . . . Imagine you have a hospitable
nature, you see at some land
People possibly exiled or escaping
massacre... You welcome them to
your home,your land,to live
peacefully with you..With time
those "refugees" take over your
property, kill the elderly,rape your
women... Time passes and they
start capturing your
resources,your land.. Cripple your
sources of survival, while using
your lands n your wealthto
develop its army,weapons
etc,while keeping you
subjugated.. Day after day they
capture more of your
land,shedding your blood,droning
you,using CHEMICAL weapons..
Playing the card of holocaust to
get world sympathy while
shadowing the massacre it
commits DAILY from the past 60
years...And now when you throw
stones at them and ask your land
and resources back,when you
retaliate then you are the
"Terrorist" and they start
Bombing you like crazy...Strange
isn't it? This my friend is what
ISRAEL currently and from the past
60 years doing with INNOCENT
PALESTINIANS, those Palestinians
1s who out of hospitality and
humbleness welcomed these PIGS
to stay n take refuge in their
lands...Gaza is a land without any
Military, the largest OPEN AIR
PRISON with mostly civilian
population and this is what Israel
is doing to it now.....
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Amalaaba: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
violent:

My emotions? I think it's your emotions at play here. I'm a Christian too! I don't believe it's right for the Israeli's to carry out targeted strikes in Palestine. I don't believe it's morally right for Israel to hold on to the lands of the people of Palestine. They are humans too! Their entry ports have been blocked by Israel's military, their economy suffers, their people too... their sovereignty violated time and over again,....that itself is morally wrong!

No one in their sound minds should be cheering Israel simply because the other side of the party are arabs. They are humans! They share the same heartbeat with you and I. Israel has got American's military hardware at their disposal. All the people of Gaza have is a couple of rocket and launchers. They know Israel can beat them in any battle....but they simply fight anyway, for their lands, for their people and for their honor! That itself is a sign of courage, the fact that people cheer on the bully makes me think less of humanity than i have ever done!

Thank you Sir!

Zionist will not deceive the world for ever. Even CNN, BBC and all their Media empire would no more be able to block the view of the objective people of the world.

Mandela was once labelled a TERRORIST for rejecting apartheid as Hamas are rejecting apartheid today. The Zionist must have a way they behave for them to attract so much venom in Europe and especially in German before and during the Hitler years.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by true2god: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
ifeness:

Firstly you think i am a muslim,you got that wrong! I am not that stupid to be involved in any blood sucking religion.

The so called jews are not the real jews anyway,so please go ge ur self a chilled beer
My guy dats ur opinion. Anyway i dey watch arsenal with ma small stout.

But u no ansa ma kwuesion. Anyhw enjoi yaself.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by hotwax: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
My emotions? I think it's your emotions at play here. I'm a Christian too! I don't believe it's right for Israel to carry out targeted strikes in Palestine. I don't believe it's morally right for Israel to hold on to the lands of the people of Palestine. They are humans too! Their entry ports have been blocked by Israel's military, their economy suffers, their people too... their sovereignty violated time and over again,....that itself is morally wrong!

Who should we cheer? Cheer the palestinians to continue firing rockets? Why are you not addressing your palestinian brothers to stop firing rocket into Israeli residential cities?

Palestinians have the right to fire rockets and israel does not have the right to defend itself.

I love the way Israel is going about this world. They are putting all the attacks on social media so tat somebody will not use propaganda on them. Yesterday, hamaz posted A̶̲̥̅​ picture of A̶̲̥̅​ dead baby and when analyst studied the picture, they found out that thre picture was takng in syria. Its on aljazeera. Muslims/palestinians are devil.

And you called yourself A̶̲̥̅​ christian. A̶̲̥̅​ christian will never side with boko-haram.
Why are you ashamed of your religion. FYI, I am not A̶̲̥̅​ christian too. I have converted to zionism.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mujitapha: Jews are devils, a day will come when u will reap wat u sew.To the hyprocrites symphatisers of jews, u too are devils,may Allah punish u all.
These are extremist statements. Nigeria SSS need not look further, you are an home-grown terrorist. A peaceful nation as Israel has the right to defend herself from external aggressions from rouge states all around them. That is what we shall all begin to do soon with all your boko haram folks, defend we shall. "... and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again".
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by eduson77(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
you guys are waiting for the whistle to know that WW3 have started?
for your noticeable notice,WW3 have started since,we are in the semi finals of it..just getting ready fro final..
blessed be ISRAEL
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by hotwax: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
violent:

So they are terrorists because they happen to be fighting off someone who refuses to stay off their lands? I think you should have your head examined.

Yes when you hide among women and children to throw bomb at your enemy and knowing fully well that when your enemy replies, they will hit the source of the bomb.
That's A̶̲̥̅​ standard meaning of terrorism.
Using women and children as collateral damage.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by violent(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
hotwax:

Who should we cheer? Cheer the palestinians to continue firing rockets? Why are you not addressing your palestinian brothers to stop firing rocket into Israeli residential cities?

Palestinians have the right to fire rockets and israel does not have the right to defend itself.

I love the way Israel is going about this world. They are putting all the attacks on social media so tat somebody will not use propaganda on them. Yesterday, hamaz posted A̶̲̥̅​ picture of A̶̲̥̅​ dead baby and when analyst studied the picture, they found out that thre picture was takng in syria. Its on aljazeera. Muslims/palestinians are devil.

And you called yourself A̶̲̥̅​ christian. A̶̲̥̅​ christian will never side with boko-haram.
Why are you ashamed of your religion. FYI, I am not A̶̲̥̅​ christian too. I have converted to zionism.

So Israel occupies a Palestine territory, blocks off it's boarders, starves its economy, strikes people in Palestine at will...and Palestinians are just meant to shut up and take it in the azz?

And Israel is allowed to use disproportionate force in "defending" itself against "terrorists" who just want their land back and their dignity with it? How much disproportionate force is good enough before the world screams blue murder?....oh let me guess, until Israel uses it pile of nuclear weapon, then technically it's still defending itself

The future George Orwell described -- where he envisioned a boot stomping on the face of mankind forever -- is clearly on us. I do hope Egyptians step in to stop the bully, this nightmare can't be allowed to continue forever.

And if this is what Zionisim is all about...then thanks, i'd have none of it!

On why I am so ashamed of my religion? Well, I'm just sick and tired of people who support the most brazen acts of evil in the name of religion. Some don't even understand the difference between a Jew and a Christian but will have us pray for Israel in the name of Jesus to destroy more of Palenstine and maybe steal more of their lands. That, to them is not terrorism, afterall Israel is God's favorite, right?

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by violent(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
hotwax:

Yes when you hide among women and children to throw bomb at your enemy and knowing fully well that when your enemy replies, they will hit the source of the bomb.
That's A̶̲̥̅​ standard meaning of terrorism.
Using women and children as collateral damage.

But it's not terrorism if your enemy starves you off your own resources, and leaves your people homeless right?

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
ebamma: Wetin u smoke dis morning,
some Koran with wee wee
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by hotwax: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
violent:

So Israel occupies a Palestine territory, blocks off it's boarders, starves its economy, strikes people in Palestine at will...and Palestinians are just meant to shut up and take it in the azz?

And Israel is allowed to use disproportionate force in "defending" itself against "terrorists" who just want their land back and their dignity with it? How much disproportionate force is good enough before the world screams blue murder?....oh let me guess, until Israel uses it pile of nuclear weapon, then technically it's still defending itself

The future George Orwell described -- where he envisioned a boot stomping on the face of mankind forever -- is clearly on us. I do hope Egyptians step in to stop the bully, this nightmare can't be allowed to continue forever.

And if this is what Zionisim is all about...then thanks, i'd have none of it!

On why I am so ashamed of my religion? Well, I'm just sick and tired of people who support the most brazen acts of evil in the name of religion. Some don't even understand the difference between a Jew and a Christian but will have us pray for Israel in the name of Jesus to destroy more of Palenstine and maybe steal more of their lands. That, to them is not terrorism, afterall Israel is God's favorite, right?

Egypt steps in? What difference does it makes? Haven't you learn that Israeli military structure is design to fight multiple front war? Even the whole middle east can join.

As part of self-defence you can launch attacks that can cripple your enemy's ability to attack. UN chatterd laws supports this. Israel is not committing an crime by protecting its people. Every human has the right to living.

I don't really understand your argument. Are you saying Israel should sit back while rains of rocket bomb it back to its stone age?

What happened to fairness?

Why can't you put your religion sentiment down and speak the truth for A̶̲̥̅​ minute.

Who owns the land? Palestinians? Arabs conquered it from the Jew. And the Jew conquered it back. What's wrong with that? Arab want to conquer it back now.
So let's sit back and watch how they are gonna achieve it.

But last thing. Both quran and the bible pointed to Israel as the founder of Jerusalem.

Why can't we say the truth for once?

This world is full evil beings

4 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by eggheaders(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
this thread stench with hateful bigots.spewing years of brainwashed sentiments. with caliber of youths like dis we will forever remain in the woods in this nation.I can't differenciate between the mindsets of peeps here and the boko goons.piece of learning might do you hateful peeps some good.Google Balfour agreement.ain't no supporter of the Arabs nor the Zionist.I support justice,rule of law and human right.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by hotwax: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
violent:

But it's not terrorism if your enemy starves you off your own resources, and leaves your people homeless right?

What resources? You mean jewish stolen land? Ottoman empire and jihadist took over jews land.
We know the real owner of the resources. History can never be overwritten
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
frosbel:

The land currently occupied by Israel was forcibly seized from the Palestinians.

I am no Hamas or ISLAM supporter but anyone will feel aggrieved when they have been dispossessed of their land.
a Roman general disperse those people from that land.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Geewan(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
God's messenger (PBUH) said "nations will call each other, as people make invitations to a meal, to make a concerted attack on you. Someone asked: ‘Will this happen because of our being small in number?’ God’s Messenger answered: ‘Rather, you will then be great in number, but as powerless as woodchips or straw carried in a flood. God will remove fear of you from the hearts of your enemies and implant in you fear of death and love of the world."

The JEWS are God's people because they killed the son of God?

Why are christian quick to forget God's promise to them? Then the Lord said, “I will pardon them as you have requested. But as surely as I live, and as surely as the earth is filled with the Lord';s glory, not one of these people will ever enter that land. They have seen my glorious presence and the miraculous signs I performed both in Egypt and in the wilderness, but again and again they tested me by refusing to listen. They will never even see the land I swore to give their ancestors. None of those who have treated me with contempt will enter it.” (Numbers 14:20–23).

No religion preaches violence or killing and don't judge islam until you have read the Quran or the hadith.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2012

they will not fare better than they did last time
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by gidiMonsta(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
hotwax:

What resources? You mean jewish stolen land? Ottoman empire and jihadist took over jews land.
We know the real owner of the resources. History can never be overwritten

You're wrong, the Ottoman Turks met the Arabs in Jerusalem, it was taken from the Romans by the Ummayad Caliphate and they let christians, muslims and jews live their in peace. It was during the crusades that Salauddin mobilized the Ottoman army to protect the muslims their from the marauding Europeans. He defeated Richard the lion heart and turned him back to England with his tails behind his legs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman / 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President / More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.