Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza (18434 Views)

Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
i swear the sudanese and gazans are paying the price for the re election of obama. isreali leaders knows the limits of their military prowess as was publicly displayed by its defeat at the hands of hizbollah guerrillas in the last war.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by lorddannie: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mujitapha: Jews are devils, a day will come when u will reap wat u sew.To the hyprocrites symphatisers of jews, u too are devils,may Allah punish u all.
who is this allah?
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
true2god: Dats y pple like u find it had to make ur SSCE in one sitting cos u guys no longer read. Tank God for NECO sha.
confirm
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
an attack by only isreali forces on the iranian nuclear sites will achieve only one goal-the total anhiliation of the state of isreal.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
omoh50:

Most xtian are the wost of fulls ever existed, this is not an abuse its the fact.
Look at this thread https://www.nairaland.com/211630/israel-prevents-christians-gaza-celebrating
it was your ppl in the same Gaza jews prevented to visit Bethlehem and celebrate Xmas. must of you think it is only Muslim that are in Gaza, recently on Friday, bomb hit a church in Gaza some of u fools following false news on the west media like BBC CNN ABC and co that's what they want you to believe they want to eradicate Islam then the next will be xtianity wakeup all of you and look to the fact stop been blind folded saying Jews are this jews are that, the land belong to Palestine and Palestine have both Muslim xtian and Jews in there. this are thesame ppl who claim to Crucify Jesus(PBH) call xtian the gentiles wake up. if you want to refer to the jews in the bible, then i think it will be the ppl that follow Jesus(PBH) not his own enemy Israel of today.
do u mean fools or fulls?
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by lorddannie: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
eggheaders:

this is the most unintelligent post today.so God is showing his power too with the way the boko goons are killing igboids too.oh boy I bow to moronic reasoning.
u mean u like the boko show abi?
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
omoh50:

your abode is hell enjoy your gal friend this world is a temporary place and ur pamanent place is hell fire insha Allah

Most xtian are the wost of fulls ever existed, this is not an abuse its the fact.
Look at this thread https://www.nairaland.com/211630/israel-prevents-christians-gaza-celebrating
it was your ppl in the same Gaza jews prevented to visit Bethlehem and celebrate Xmas. must of you think it is only Muslim that are in Gaza, recently on Friday, bomb hit a church in Gaza some of u fools following false news on the west media like BBC CNN ABC and co that's what they want you to believe they want to eradicate Islam then the next will be xtianity wakeup all of you and look to the fact stop been blind folded saying Jews are this jews are that, the land belong to Palestine and Palestine have both Muslim xtian and Jews in there. this are thesame ppl who claim to Crucify Jesus(PBH) call xtian the gentiles wake up. if you want to refer to the jews in the bible, then i think it will be the ppl that follow Jesus(PBH) not his own enemy Israel of today.
shey my abode is hell cos i refused accepting d 70 virgins ur allah promised me, cos I prefer not being a polygamist and a multi fornicator like ur mohammed? If my Jesus christ Christ is okay wid me, who d 4k is ur demonic and animalistic allah and mohammed
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Geewan(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
I really don't know what else to say to you. Maybe you'll understand better when the NEWEST TESTAMENT of the bible is out.

The earlier you realized that you've been misled, the better.

I will never curse Jesus - prophet Isa (Peace be upon him) in return no matter how hard you try.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
the isreali military was designed and equipped to overwhelm any enemy in an all out war within weeks. hence any war lasting months and yrs will crash the economy.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
OLASODE2K: an attack by only isreali forces on the iranian nuclear sites will achieve only one goal-the total anhiliation of the state of isreal.
itz no joke wen dey say dat common sense is not common, who told u dat d israeli havn't strategised how to handle the iranians and der so called nuclear whatsoever, we go still hear about dat one just chill, u'l be surprised dat itz dat iranian nuclear weapon dat israel will use and waste dem and make their lands desolate
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
the 75million suicidal iranians will drag conveniently a war with a meagre 7m isrealis for decades.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by lorddannie: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
gidiMonsta: Many of you need to remove the wool of religion from your eyes and see that this is not a religious war. Y'all need to read up on Jewish eschatology to understand why the State of Israel will stop at nothing to wipe out the entire Arab population living between the Eupherates and Tigris.

In Jewish Eschatology; it is believed that after The great exile, all Jews will be returned to their ancestral Land, after which there will be a great war with Persia and other powers from the north (In the jewish Talmud the war is said to be with Gog and Magog.) where the God of Israel reveals himself and ends the war. The Messiah (a great leader NOT JESUS) will then come and rule the world, the temples of Jerusalem will be rebuilt. The jews believe that the world will end between year 6000-7000. It is widely believed that yr2000 of the modern calendar coincides with yr5770 of the Jewish calendar. I have read an Hadith that is quite similar to this story but with a more detailed description of events.

This is the main reason why the Zionist regime will keep attacking Palestine to free more land for the returning Jews and trying to goad Persia (Iran) into a war, they are preparing for the Messiah (they don't believe its Jesus).
does the returning Jews include the Igbos?
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
movingcoil, every isreali strategy of countering the iranians are heavily dependent on the presence of the american carrier battle groups to watch their back.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
the truth is that without these american support, isreal cant attack those nuclear facilities. they should ask the iraqis of their experience with human waves attacks on heavily defended iraqi positions.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by babestella: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mujitapha: Jews are devils, a day will come when u will reap wat u sew.To the hyprocrites symphatisers of jews, u too are devils,may Allah punish u all.

Thunder fire your behind there for making that silly dumb comment. Do you have any sense in you at all. Oh, I see you are a Muslim, I'm not surprised, Muslim and Islam are always associated with violence, death, murder.

When Hamas terrorist were firing rockets into Israel, did they thing they were in the Olympics? Let them continue to fire more, and Israel will double pound and wipe those Muslim sluts out of Gaza. Nonsense.

You think say na that nonsense whey boko haram dey do here? You never hala.!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by eggheaders(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
Zeus I: ...and your daft reasoning usually forgets history, nor does it calculate happenings. You kill Igbos(black jews) and they keep coming and you never asked why? Boko blow Igbos and have their entire region devastated and you never asked why? The eastern region is producing performing governors(OBI, Okorocha and Chime) while their northern counterparts are addled to the core with nothing to give and you never asked why? The northerners are becoming poorer in their own land while those Igbos are getting richer and you never asked why? All the good that should come to arabians/ muslims in Nigeria are been taken away by Igbos and your myopic vision couldn't comprehend that. You think we must use same patterns as our brothers(the Israelis)? No! We are still bent on psychological attrition on all of you before we begin to 'cast the lead'. The jews shall triumph!

black Jews my foot to An isreali you are a fvcking non - gentile.try venture to isreal your sorry ass will be locked in the saharanom prison. Eritreans now knows who the Zionists truely are. and to your south east being heaven on earth story, go tell that to peeps that has not been there before.anambra enugu expressway is a death trap.aba look like a dump site.mind you I live in awka and onitsha for years.so I travel the south east as far as abakaliki.always use the airport in enugu.the south east is a huge mess.high cost of living and your Messiah governors are expert looters.enriching themselves leaving many poverty ridden peeps from abatiti to ogidi to awka to ohafia. you hate the north and Yoruba so much .your people won't leave their lands shame.how many yorubas and hausas goes to the east compared to your peeps.enuff said.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
remember a meagre ragtag guerrilla force of less than 1500 guerrillas armed ak47 and anti tank missiles dusted a 30,000 isreali forces armed with drones, merkava tanks, apc, f16 aircraft in a 34 day war. arabs are learning western battlefield tactics too and applying generously to defeat them too.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by eggheaders(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
lorddannie: u mean u like the boko show abi?

I hate them with passion.but with the hate the ecumenicals has been display here.most of them will do more than boko if given the chance.and no matter how uncivilized nitwits abuse the prophet,we will never abuse Jesus cos we believe in him,disbelieving in him means you not a Muslim yet.peace man.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
movingcoil, u think the most technologically advanced nation in middle east and the second richest after turkey wont draw up their own strategy on how to defeat both isreali and american forces too? a nation that produces her own tanks, aircraft, missiles, drones, subways, nuclear tech, armoured cars and submarines. u think the iranians are as lazy as nigerians? i laugh. even ordinary armed robbers draw up their strategy on how to beat the security apparatus they might encounter. abi? mind any bank robbery in nigeria takes up to three months of strategising in order to beat the police and the bank security.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by violent(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
COOLDUN:

Did you read clearly the cause of this latest problem? If really you did and couldn’t see the wrong people in this problem then you are biased. Before you lament on the plight of the Palestine citizens in Israeli prisons, you have to asked yourselves why were they arrested and imprisoned. What the Israelis have in their prisons are the terrorists that were caught in the act of attacking Israeli targets. Israel I know is not occupying any other territories except their promised land.

Though you might not agree with me because of our difference in religion, but the fact remains the truth. Your sympathy towards the Palestine oppression from Israel shows that you have been supporting the act of terrorism in the independent struggle.

There are many countries that are still being held against their wishes in the countries where they are not welcomed also as the citizens, they are being killed every day in any slightest provocation, their members are being arrested and detained unlawfully by the security of the country, despite that they are following the UN approved Independence struggle procedures of no violence . Still no one has ever protested or lamented about their daily ordeals. Read the history of this Palestine issue, you will know that all the Arabs and muslims want the total extermination of the state of Israel from the world map. He who God bless, no one curses.

How many times have you criticized the present President of Islamic Republic of Iran, who always calls for the total wipe out of the state of Israel? How would you react to the federal government if a terrorist group in another country, fires a rocket into Nigeria and kill some members of your family?

The terrorist group called Hamas whom you and your fellow Palestine people are harboring, recently fired a rocket into the city in Israel and killed innocent people, which made Israeli government to retaliate which is one you are condemning, but did not condemn the first offenders. No reasonable fellow begins a fight with someone he/she cannot face.

If you don't understand what you are saying, it's a better strategy to simply shut up!!!

Israel conducts regular missile targeted strikes in Hamas on a regular basis....but when Hamas shoots a rocket back, then they are the terrorist!! Are you even sane at all??

Israel is destroying Hamas and its people by the by the minute...and all Hamas asks for: a lifting of Gaza blockage imposed by Israel, a vacation of occupied territories and a stop to targeted missile strikes, why is that damn too much to ask for?

I don't care what your religion is and you certainly don't even know if i believe in a God at all. Your premise that my support for Palestine must be because of a religious sentiment is rash and absolutely senseless. The world may be going down the drain but there are people who still see and call evil for what it is. I hate when people are so blinded by religious sentiment to such an extent where blood couldn't flow properly to their brain. Gaza may be left a cemetery by the people you hail, but the world wouldn't forget such level of aggression and oppression by Israel simply because they could get away with it.

But then that wouldn't go on forever. There will be a time when the entire world will hold Israel to account.

On who started the conflict, i suggest you read a little more before laying the blame on someone simply because they have differing religious views from yours.

And for the dude who thinks an unfriendly Egypt isn't something Israel can bother about, you have absolutely no idea!

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Fostercat(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
AZA/JERUSALEM (Reuters) – Israeli aircraft pounded Hamas government buildings in Gaza on Saturday, including the prime minister’s office, after Israel’s cabinet authorized the mobilization of up to 75,000 reservists, preparing for a possible ground invasion.

Hamas, the Islamist group that runs the Gaza Strip, said Israeli planes bombed the office building of Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh – where he had met on Friday with the Egyptian prime minister – and struck a police headquarters.

Despite the violence, Tunisia’s foreign minister arrived in the coastal enclave early Saturday in a show of Arab solidarity, heading to a hospital to visit the wounded.

Officials in Gaza said 38 Palestinians, half of them civilians including eight children and a pregnant woman, had been killed in Gaza since Israel began its air strikes. Three Israeli civilians were killed by a rocket on Thursday.

Rocket fire by militants into Israel resumed after dawn following a relative lull overnight, but the number was still lower than on the previous three days since the start of the offensive, an Israeli military spokesman said.

A three-storey house belonging to Hamas official Abu Hassan Salah was also hit and completely destroyed early Saturday. Rescuers said at least 30 people were pulled from the rubble.

The Israeli army said it had targeted a number of government buildings during the night, including Haniyeh’s office, the Hamas Interior Ministry and a police compound.

On Friday, Palestinians fired a rocket toward Jerusalem for the first time in decades. Tel Aviv, Israel’s commercial centre, also came under rocket attack for the second straight day, in defiance of Israel’s air campaign that began on Wednesday with the declared aim of deterring Hamas from launching cross-border attacks that have plagued southern Israel for years.

Hamas claimed responsibility for firing at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Israel said the rocket launched toward Jerusalem landed in the occupied West Bank, and the one fired at Tel Aviv did not hit the city. There were no reports of casualties or damage.

The siren that sounded in Jerusalem stunned many Israelis. The city, holy to Jews, Muslims and Christians, was last hit by a Palestinian rocket in 1970. It was not targeted when Saddam Hussein’s Iraq fired missiles at Israel in the 1991 Gulf War.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu held a four-hour strategy session late on Friday with a clutch of senior ministers in Tel Aviv on widening the military campaign, while other cabinet members were polled by telephone on increasing mobilization.

Political sources said they decided to more than double the current reserve troop quota set for the Gaza offensive to 75,000. It did not necessarily mean all would be called up.

DIPLOMATIC EFFORTS

Egypt’s Prime Minister Hisham Kandil paid a high-profile visit to Gaza on Friday, denouncing what he described as Israeli aggression and saying Cairo was prepared to mediate a truce.

Egypt’s Islamist government is allied with Hamas but also party to a 1979 peace treaty with Israel.

“Egypt will spare no effort … to stop the aggression and to achieve a truce,” Kandil said.

A Palestinian official with knowledge of Cairo’s mediation efforts said on Saturday that Egypt was pursuing a truce.

“Egyptian mediators are continuing their mediation efforts and these will intensify in the coming hours,” he told Reuters.

The Israeli military said some 150 rockets fired from Gaza had hit Israel since Friday and at least 83 more were intercepted by its Iron Dome anti-missile system.

In a further sign Netanyahu might be clearing the way for a ground operation, Israel’s armed forces decreed a highway leading to the territory and two roads bordering the enclave of 1.7 million Palestinians off-limits to civilian traffic.

Tanks and self-propelled guns were seen near the border area on Friday, and the military said it had already called 16,000 reservists to active duty.

Netanyahu is favored to win a January national election, but further rocket strikes against Tel Aviv, a free-wheeling city Israelis equate with New York, and Jerusalem, which Israel regards as its capital, could be political poison for the conservative leader.

U.S. President Barack Obama commended Egypt’s efforts to help calm the Gaza violence in a call to Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi on Friday, the White House said, and underscored his hope of restoring stability.

In a call with Netanyahu, Obama discussed options for “de-escalating” the situation, the White House added.

Obama “reiterated U.S. support for Israel’s right to defend itself, and expressed regret over the loss of Israeli and Palestinian civilian lives,” a statement on the call said.

Israel Radio’s military affairs correspondent said the army’s Homefront Command had told municipal officials to make civil defense preparations for the possibility that fighting could drag on for seven weeks. An Israeli military spokeswoman declined to comment on the report.

The Gaza conflagration has stoked the flames of a Middle East already ablaze with two years of Arab revolution and a civil war in Syria that threatens to leap across borders.

It is the biggest test yet for Mursi, a veteran Islamist politician from the Muslim Brotherhood who was elected this year after protests ousted military autocrat Hosni Mubarak in 2011.

Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood are spiritual mentors of Hamas, yet Mursi has also pledged to respect Cairo’s 1979 peace treaty with Israel, seen in the West as the cornerstone of regional security. Egypt and Israel both receive billions of dollars in U.S. military aid to underwrite their treaty.

Hamas fighters are no match for the Israeli military. The last Gaza war, involving a three-week long Israeli air blitz and ground invasion over the New Year period of 2008-2009, killed more than 1,400 Palestinians, mostly civilians. Thirteen Israelis died.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is expected to visit Israel and Egypt next week to push for an end to the fighting in Gaza, U.N. diplomats said on Friday.

Hamas refuses to recognize Israel’s right to exist. By contrast, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, who rules in the nearby West Bank, does recognize Israel, but peace talks between the two sides have been frozen since 2010.

Abbas’ supporters say they will push ahead with a plan to have Palestine declared an “observer state” rather than a mere “entity” at the United Nations later this month.(Am so filled with joy,poping my champagne as I read this story.AS long Jesus lives nd the spirit is alive,the enemies ll cry all day.I posted some where b4;who can battle with lord?The Bible says;He that keepet isreal never sleeps.Let all d islamic nation gather against isreal,they will never prevail.the highest they can do is just a mere scatch compared to what God's choosen race isreal will do.The word of the lord ll never fail.)

Buro ubanku hamas.
Kun ci uwar ubanku
Banza munafiki

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
'Jews are evils'? How i wish i could see that your long twisted mouth! I'm sure your brain can't fathom what your fingers just typed.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by ayando(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
fatadis:

Please answer this questions yourself, Did state of Isreal forcefully acquire these peoples land, is state of isreal embarking on territorial expansion or not, so u expect the palestines to fold their arms and watch. In Nigeria we are witness to what happened between Umuleri and Aguleri people, Ife and Modakeke nko
like you av rightly gave a local example of ur point,let me ask u. Wat happened to dos communities? Did they not realise dat d solution to der problems isnt violence. You cant protest thru aggression n u wont get aggression.let dem employ diplomatic channels to address these issues.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
Both arabs and jews are evils from the same father Abraham.arabs are slaves while israels are real sons of Abraham.both tribes reject Jesus christ as the mesiah.they are cursed.no peace for them.anybody supporting either of tribe is evil and will not see good.God hates blood shed especially that of innocent ones.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by violent(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
^^^

Something similar is what i was hoping to explain to many-a-nutter here who throw in blind support for Israel simply because they must have seen Israel written somewhere in their Bible.

From a Christian perspective, there's absolutely no difference between Jews and Arabs. Israeli's don't believe in Jesus Christ as the Lord and saviour. They don't believe there's a Holy spirit, they don't believe in Christianity!!!

and some nutter wanted us to pray for them in the name of Jesus so they could hit Gaza harder.

The level of ignorance on this thread makes me puke!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
@violent, dont mind that guy who was as blind as a bat but claims to be citing unrelated history but he needs to tell us why every european country massacred their jewish populations.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
eggheaders: k

smh,misinformation on a public forum.bros where u read your own history from. lolsss
misinformation?!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
OLASODE2K: movingcoil, every isreali strategy of countering the iranians are heavily dependent on the presence of the american carrier battle groups to watch their back.
and how do u guys mean dat the americans are helping d israelis, have u seen wer dey wer helped b4? I need 2 know
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Horus(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlT3ARuUSGc

[size=17pt]See How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel[/size]
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
ayando: like you av rightly gave a local example of ur point,let me ask u. Wat happened to dos communities? Did they not realise dat d solution to der problems isnt violence. You cant protest thru aggression n u wont get aggression.let dem employ diplomatic channels to address these issues.
@ayando, ur ignorance is very disgusting to the historians like me. how many american sponsored camp david accords have failed to achieve peace all because the jews dont want peace?
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by OLASODE2K: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
ayando: like you av rightly gave a local example of ur point,let me ask u. Wat happened to dos communities? Did they not realise dat d solution to der problems isnt violence. You cant protest thru aggression n u wont get aggression.let dem employ diplomatic channels to address these issues.
@ayando, ur ignorance is very disgusting to the historians like me. how many american sponsored camp david accords have failed to achieve peace all because the americans and the jews dont want peace?
Re: Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza by Fostercat(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
violent: ^^^

Something similar is what i was hoping to explain to many-a-nutter here who throw in blind support for Israel simply because they must have seen Israel written somewhere in their Bible.

From a Christian perspective, there's absolutely no difference between Jews and Arabs. Israeli's don't believe in Jesus Christ as the Lord and saviour. They don't believe there's a Holy spirit, they don't believe in Christianity!!!

and some nutter wanted us to pray for them in the name of Jesus so they could hit Gaza harder.

The level of ignorance on this thread makes me puke!

To start with,u are d imbesilic ignorant slow poke.u don't know ur bible.nd am not sure u are a christian.godd u are pretending to b one.
To the main point now:the word of God will never fail.God have chosen isreal as his own,weda de belif in christ or not.who are u to question wat God has said in his word in the bible?
If u know ur bible well,u ll know that our God is a God of war,nd isreal have been fighting war from time in memorial.read ur bible.Buzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman / 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President / More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.