Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] (2854 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
The Date is Here! The Most Anticipated Programme is in few Hours.

SINGLES AND ABOUT-TO-WED e-CONFERENCE 1.0

Special Guests, Guests and Speakers Arrival Time - 7pm Prompt

Don't Miss this for anything!
ENJOY!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by k2039: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
MEET THE SPEAKERS

MRBROWNJAY is a late 30s laid back French/Nigerian guy, who has lived all of his adult life in the entertainment business (DJ), traveling the world and meeting people from different background and cultures. MBJ is not the conventional speaker as his views may sometimes "be out there" to many, but he will always bring a valid point to support his point. He has turned down MANY marriage request (lol), not because of fear like most would think, but because of the understanding and RESPECT he has for the institution of marriage, as well as himself.

Many would ask how an unmarried guy could ever give anyone advices on marriage.... and the answer is very simple: it takes way more than being married to UNDERSTAND the mechanics of marriage.

Welcome to my world on Nov 17th as i demystify the topic - BREAKING THE SECRET CODES OF A PLAYER.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
MYNE WHITMAN is from Delta State, Nigeria, but grew up in Enugu. She is the author of bestselling romance novels, A Heart to Mend (2009) and A Love Rekindled (2011). Both books have been well received by an ever-increasing audience of both Nigerian and international readers.

Myne is also the founder and managing editor of Naijastories.com - a networking site for writers and for those who love reading Nigerian books and stories.
She is married and lives in Seattle, United States of America. On her award-winning love and relationship blog - Romance Meets Life, Myne shares excerpts of her books as well as tips on love, marriage and family.

Join her on Nov 17th on the topic - THE GENESIS OF A WINNING RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
ENDORSEMENT

Before we even start to dwell on such a very important matter, we need to FIRST look at why people want to get married, and then SECOND we need to figure out what expectations they may have of being married. Such transition in life is not easy and is not something that should be taken lightly. Not everyone has what it takes to BE married, let alone to STAY happily married. Some have it and others haven't, some dont even know the requirements that are needed in order to marry someone......and let's not forget that the institution of marriage have greatly changed today.

So, there are many important question that first needs to be answered but the most important ones is WHY?!

That is a simple question yet not many would-be husband and wife could answer it with an answer that makes perfect sense.

What would make anyone want to spend the rest of their lives with someone? Be in bondage with someone? And what are the benefits ofsuch act? Why even go through the hassle and not just continue dating? Why even spend so much money on a white wedding? Is that even a requirement? What should be expected of marriage? What next after you say I DO?

As you can see there are many questions that needs CLEAR answers, so let us all get on with trying to give people an answer to these very important questions about such an important step in people's lives.

I'm MrBrownJay , and i endorse the SINGLES AND ABOUT TO WED e-CONFERENCE.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hello All, My name is Myne Whitman and I endorse the Singles and About to Wed e-Conference. Any one going into marriage needs to know who they are personally, and how they will conduct their relationships.

Most marriages flounder because the couple go into without adequate preparation, so we cannot underestimate conferences such as this. Therefore I support the conference and will contribute what little knowledge and experience I have on the topic, THE GENESIS OF A WINNING RELATIONSHIP.

Thanks to everyone and see you here on Nov. 17th (TODAY).
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Special Guests, Guests and
Speakers are all welcome as we kick-off in grand style
Enjoy the fun!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
ok, so what's going on?
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer, where're u? When is the program gonna start?
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
alutacontinua: D-Explorer, where're u? When is the program gonna start?
The men are driving. Few mins pls. Thanks!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
What are you opinion about the E-conference
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
*Cruising in his Bentley Continental GT, en route to the E-conference Venue* cool cool
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seriously, I'm looking forward to what MBJ has to say.

D-Explorer, what are your expectations on the e-conference you set up?
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by otokx(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
interesting place
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
*murmurs to himself* I hope i don't go to bed disappointed undecided
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ermmm, thank you ItsModella. We've 5 major keywords surrounding this e-Conference. . . . . .
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
We've got Networking, Empowerment, Love connect, Fun and Growth These are my expections though on the long run. . . . . . .
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
.....and for tonight, am majorly looking forward to get people empowered thereby speeding up individual growth and all these will be achieved via the quality content of each speaker. Thank you! smiley
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
We've got Networking, Empowerment, Love connect, Fun and Growth These are my expections though on the long run. . . . . . .

I do hope to achieve all these and more at the end of tonight's event

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
Still waiting for the presence of our able guest speakers MBJ and Myne Whitman

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
flanrey:

I do hope to achieve all these and more at the end of tonight's event
Be rest assured
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
I am here D-ex. What's your plan for me?

Don't worry, I am unfollowing after this comment

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
Marriage is the only institution where certificates are awarded before sitting for the examination,hope you all know why.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
It’s really easy to assume your
relationship to be infallible and rock
solid when in love. Nevertheless, when
a minor tiff takes the shape of a boiling
brawl and romance seems to stand on
a rocky ground, it’s really not easy to
feel all that lovey-dovey or extend an
olive branch towards your partner. So,
what do you do? Let your years of love,
trust and affection slip away and head
for the splitsvilla. While it’s easy to let
go of a relationship and call it quits, the
most difficult part is to hold on to it and
make it last long. Relationships, as
someone once said, are like a roller
coaster rides, and the highs and lows of
it is what makes this ride of a lifetime
all the more engrossing. When it comes
to marriage, ups and downs are
inevitable. It’s only by going through
these highs and lows that one can
attain the deepest level of connection
and lay the cornerstone of a lasting
relationship. Trail down the following
tips on successful marriage and fortify
your conjugal bond.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
chucky234: Marriage is the only institution where certificates are awarded before sitting for the examination,hope you all know why.

The certification and the experience are two separate things
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
flanrey:

The certification and the experience are two separate things
The experience supercedes the certificate but initial is more like a "chain"
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
chucky234: Marriage is the only institution where certificates are awarded before sitting for the examination,hope you all know why.
I think that means they've both graduated and thence they can divorce. LOL
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by iyatrustee(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
binger: *murmurs to himself* I hope i don't go to bed disappointed undecided

hope u are not disappointed too! but hey, u go crash inside ur bentley continental GT now so no lele. cheesy
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
Tips for Happy Married Life:
Navigating through a relationship is
almost like steering down an
unknown destination without a GPS.
Half of the time, you don’t even know
what to expect. However, this
mystery and romance is what makes
a relationship tick. As much as you
would like to know everything about
your spouse and dig deep into his/
her closet to uncover hidden
skeletons, understand that certain
amounts of mystery and secrecy is
actually good for any relationship.
Just learn to respect each other’s
privacy and in that way you guys will
be doing a big favor to your lives and
your marriage as well.
While it’s understandable for you to
go completely out of the way and do
things for you partner, remember
that doing so would only increase
expectations on his part and
resentment on yours, more so when
you realize that your compliance is
being taken for granted. Result -
frustration, disappointment and
resentment. One big secret to a
happy marriage is to learn to give
each other space. While a marriage
maybe the most important thing for
you, learn to divest your thoughts
and time to other things as well. In
that way, you won’t just end up
giving more space to your partner,
but also save yourself and your
spouse from being trapped in a
suffocating relationship.
The inevitable arguments about who
does the dishes and who pays the
bills can cause turbulence in
relationships. Fighting with your
spouse is no fun. And when a dispute
raises its head, you secretly fear that
your love might erode. Well,
arguments don’t really have to turn
into bedroom brawls all the time. In
fact, relationship experts opine that a
little bit of fighting boosts intimacy in
a relationship and shows that you
have invested enough to air your
gripe than just bottle up things,
which can lead to worse
complications.
If you have been seething over
something hurtful, which your spouse
did or said, it’s important to let him/
her know about it. And for that, it’s
important to keep your communication lines open.
You can’t
really expect your partner to read
your mind and vice versa. If you have
been brewing resentment in your
heart, it’s important to clear the air
before things go really nasty and
ugly. The trick is to talk and share.
Communication blurs all differences
and brings two people closer. Try
this. It really works!
No matter how much you love each
other, if the romantic chemistry
between you and your partner is
drab, then there’s nothing saving
your relationship from going down
the drain, sooner or later. Physical
intimacy is one of the key factors that
keep a relationship going strong.
Poor levels of physical intimacy can
create problems outside the bedroom
and lead to bitterness,dissatisfaction, and emotional distance. Rekindle the intimacy in your relationship and keep the passion alive. The trick is to
understand each other’s needs and
reciprocate.
A marriage is the most baffling of all
relationships. You never really know
what makes it tick or fall apart.
However, if you wish to keep things hot and spicy for long, then these
successful marriage tips should make
your romance rock solid.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Beync(f): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

I think that means they've both graduated and thence they can divorce. LOL
marriage is the only institution one cannot graduate from. It's either u fail and fail out or u progress to the next level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Lose Her! / Sweet!!!! / What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.