Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,942 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Don't Want To Lose Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Lose Her! (2848 Views)

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / I Made Her Lose Her Virginity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Lose Her! by seunshaks: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
I live on the island and my baby lives in navy town. I only get to see her once in a long while when her parents are not in town.
We have lots of phone intimacy but she opened up to me that she needs the real thing and can't keep waiting. She has asked me to look for a hotel around Alakija or festac where we can pay for an hour or two to be together every weekend I go to visit her.

Please guys, who knows any cheap short time charlet that makes sense around those areas where I can take her too? I need to love my baby so she can stay reserved for me.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by SpicyMimi(f): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
Orisirisi lori Nairaland!

Come and do it in my kitchen.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Enegod(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
kid
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by amygreat24(f): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin "love in charlet"
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by kreamidiva(f): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by babarazy: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2013
End time thing
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by seunshaks: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2013
I hv a comfy home in Lekki where I live. Well, never mind guys. Thought I could get some help here. Wishing you guys could understand me.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2013
SpicyMimi: Orisirisi lori Nairaland!

Come and do it in my kitchen.

Hahahaha.... believe me they have turned this nairaland to something else... I think Seun Osewa should open something like Quora... dont worry I will open the website for you people... Watch out on monday..
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by KINGwax(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2013
seunshaks: I hv a comfy home in Lekki where I live. Well, never mind guys. Thought I could get some help here. Wishing you guys could understand me.
dude, u are brainless!! Is dt the type of lady u dnt wanna loose?

Judging by u not able to knock on her door, and u too, then u are still kids playing a game. But dnt think u already av a life partner, cos in a situation where u are at the south, and her at the north, and there are no time for weekend rendezvous, won't she jes help herself out?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
ledafaze:

Hahahaha.... believe me they have turned this nairaland to something else... I think Seun Osewa should open something like Quora... dont worry I will open the website for you people... Watch out on monday..
whats Quora? smiley
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Monicasque(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
you my dear poster sound like a child who needs to keep doing the phone thing and stop the hotel . The way you wana do it ( 2 hour hotel) you make things sound like she is a prostitute. Now tell me since she stays with her folks and you wana pay for an hour at a hotel what will you do if she gets pregnant coz a baby is not a 2 hour responsibilty but a life time responsibility. Then her daddy will dfntly know you have been fucking her baby and she go shot you. Just keep it in the pants pal if you wana preseve your babe
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Excel30: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Oro buruku kpelu erin.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by seunshaks: 4:58am On Jun 29, 2013
When dem carry another man dead body, e dey be like say na fire wood dem carry.

As if most of the ladies fronting holiness on here haven't been taken in a chalet before. Yet they rant their mouths and insult people for airing their views.

What's wrong with a guy trying to get more intimate with his babe whom he has been making out with in his abode, just that she needs more of him and he is trying to save the day. People lodge in an hotel for the weekend and ask their ladies to come spend time with them there. Does that make her a prostitute? People make out even in open parks, does that make dem silly?

I really don't understand u guys!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by MaziOmenuko: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2013
gringringringrin
No mind dem; dem dey jealous ur lucky babe. She gets to enjoy u for 2 hrs after sneaking out to meet u in a cheap charlet. Dem dey jealous the pregnancy she fit get on the process because say una dey rush the thing. Not to talk of the STI's wey una fit jam due to unprotected sex.

Even the guys dey bad belle u grin. Dem dey vex say you get girl-friend when u still dey stay with ur papa. Dey no wan make u straff come loose concentration for school. Dey think say the small money wey u dey get now fit finish for the girl head when she start to dey fix Brazilian hair for ur pocket.

No mind dem jare! All of dem dey jealousy u. Some of them don dey established and can afford to spend the weekend with their mates in a classy hotel; dem come dey jealous ur small paroll for one cheap charlet.

Me self follow dey jealous u cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by seunshaks: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2013
Lol...... Even Omenuko dey misunderstand me. Please read tru my post again. I live in a house of my own in Lekki. Maybe una problem b say I talk of short time 4hotel. Well, I will lodge d weekend n have my babe. About STIs, preggy tinz, she is my babe not a slut. If belle show its our biz not urs. Do u knw if am a doc?

I will marry her honourably not because I got her preggy. Thanks 4ur help sha.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Mynd44: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2013
Why not ask her to come to your comfortable house in Lekki for a whole day? Is that rocket science?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by seunshaks: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2013
Thanks dear. She comes o! But only when her peeps are off. Its all good sha.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2013
seunshaks: Thanks dear. She comes o! But only when her peeps are off. Its all good sha.
Thanks dear? shockedshocked

and if she comes, why the need for an hotel?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by jhydebaba(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2013
Seun, u fumble no be small. So for u to take a stroll round ur girl's area and ask for any cheap hotel is a big problem. Okay, u dey close ur eyes if u dey visit her place abi U no fit see any sign board/post that reads: SHARP SHARP HOTEL U come run come Nairaland allow people make den dey take u rub cheesy sorry, next time apply cheap common sense to nyansh ur girl.

BTW, why can't u take ur girl as a wife and do the right things so that u won't need any sharp sharp things again.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2013
Oh my chest grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Mynd44: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2013
ibkaye: Oh my chest grin
Wetin do am?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by jhydebaba(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Wetin do am?
fall for ground cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Mynd44: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2013
jhydebaba: fall for ground cheesy
Na so those things heavy reach?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Wetin do am?
Many things
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by tahir01(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2013
Hilarious! U need sex to keep her?. Never heard of that before. Best of luck bro.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Mynd44: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2013
ibkaye: Many things
Including?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by k2039: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2013
Monicasque: you my dear poster sound like a child who needs to keep doing the phone thing and stop the hotel . The way you wana do it ( 2 hour hotel) you make things sound like she is a prostitute. Now tell me since she stays with her folks and you wana pay for an hour at a hotel what will you do if she gets pregnant coz a baby is not a 2 hour responsibilty but a life time responsibility. Then her daddy will dfntly know you have been fucking her baby and she go shot you. Just keep it in the pants pal if you wana preseve your babe
Don't tell me you fell for the OP's cheap publicity, the guy is just making fun on nairaland.

@ OP, my own baby has been disturbing for phone intimacy, I won't mind if you can send me your chat logs so that I can gain experience from you.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by k2039: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thanks dear? shockedshocked

and if she comes, why the need for an hotel?
That's a big blunder to show that the OP is a bloody liar and an attention seeking who.re.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by k2039: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Mazi_Omenuko: gringringringrin
No mind dem; dem dey jealous ur lucky babe. She gets to enjoy u for 2 hrs after sneaking out to meet u in a cheap charlet. Dem dey jealous the pregnancy she fit get on the process because say una dey rush the thing. Not to talk of the STI's wey una fit jam due to unprotected sex.

Even the guys dey bad belle u grin. Dem dey vex say you get girl-friend when u still dey stay with ur papa. Dey no wan make u straff come loose concentration for school. Dey think say the small money wey u dey get now fit finish for the girl head when she start to dey fix Brazilian hair for ur pocket.

No mind dem jare! All of dem dey jealousy u. Some of them don dey established and can afford to spend the weekend with their mates in a classy hotel; dem come dey jealous ur small paroll for one cheap charlet.

Me self follow dey jealous u cheesycheesy
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by Mynd44: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2013
k2039:
That's a big blunder to show that the OP is a bloody liar and an attention seeking who.re.
Except the OP is a homeless bum
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by saints2(f): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2013
Wetin man pickin no go see finish for Nairaland. You need delivarance done with slaps and brooms. May God deliver you both.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Her! by buoye1(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2013
Yeye.....4 nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend / Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend / What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.