Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja (29185 Views)

Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Allenjones: 4:39am On Aug 05, 2013
If you steal money meant to develop your state, it is no wonder your people prefer to settle in other states. What is the EFCC doing about this wanton corruption?

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by cKaiser: 4:53am On Aug 05, 2013
Allen-jones:
If you steal money meant to develop your state, it is no wonder your people prefer to settle in other states. What is the EFCC doing about this wanton corruption?

Yet AdaObi would open his mouth to tell Anambrans Fashola and Tinubu are the problems Anambrans have

If he built this in Anambra, this has a potential of providing 5,000 direct jobs and another 5,000 indirect jobs

The Tinubu he attacks situates most of his businesses in Lagos

Let him keep building Abuja and abandon his own state
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by infojunkie243(m): 5:18am On Aug 05, 2013
mosun_ade: A mall that has not even opened is already reported as the "highest and most expensive mall in the whole of Africa". LOL. Some people sha.
hu told u it has not been opened. FYI dat next supermarket nd its along gwarimpa%bannex axis nd its d biggest supermarket in abuja
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by bloggernaija: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
All the SE governors from time immemorial are corrosive thieves. A trip to the east will reveal what is mostly hidden from view.
Inspite of the empty chest beating, a child born in a small ,old SW town is more socially and economically empowered at birth than a child born to a parent of the same economic class in most of the east.
The likes of akala and agagu will be considered normal in the east.
The school,hospitals ,road etc are not conducive .
Many schools have less than 10 teachers all together.
That is why many of their common folks migrate especially to the SW at the first opportunity.
Access to all these social services are available at the basic level in the SW and so also are economic opportunities.
The food prices are also cheaper .
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by cKaiser: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Why are the electorates not questioning Adaobi
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by billante(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yorubas and their foolishness, so if they bring fashola/Tinubu and peter obi and ask who is a bigger thief you guys will call peter obi,
Shaking my golimpa head! embarassed
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
cKaiser: Why are the electorates not questioning Adaobi

Can you bring forth any proof that Peter Obi owns the mall? You guys are disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Obi was a multi-billionaire before becoming Governor, so even EFCC cant even probe him cos he was already holding billion dollars franchise of some core products in Africa and owned many finance companies before going into politics.

Money Talks, BS walks.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by biafranqueen: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
wingman:

Can you bring forth any proof that Peter Obi owns the mall? You guys are disgusting!
Gov. Peter Obi: A very good question you asked. Number one is no, I’m not building one. I used to be Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and founder of Next International (Nigeria) Ltd. Next is a foremost ground management company in the country. If you go to Next’s office in Apapa, they own the office since 1991. Their warehouse is bigger than anyone else. It is about 30, 000 square metres. I came in here as a Bank Chairman. I was a Director in three banks by virtue of my investments. So, I didn’t come here an unknown person. Next built and owned before I came here. In the new shopping centre in the Trade Fair Centre in Lagos, Next owned a building there, containing over 120 shops. They have been put into official engagement or hiring for over 12 years.
So, it is surprising when people try to link it to me. Next is building a shopping mall in Abuja and what Next is building now is small compared to what they have been able to achieve. Actually if you go to Abuja, Next owns the big building immediately after the Federal Ministry of Transport. That is why they wanted to build a mall. The partners had advised that they can’t build a mall there and that the most important thing a mall needs is parking space. That is why they moved it from there. But of course, you know Amambra politics.
I was a bank chairman before I came here by virtue of investments.
http://64.71.133.115/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4660:qaa-with-mr-peter-obigovernor-of-anambra-state&catid=103:more-news
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by biafranqueen: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Governor,I admire you for your business sense, but we need this type of investment in the East. I guarantee you that this type of mall in Igboland would have gave you an ROI at the same pace, because the demand is higher. You are trying, but as a director of several banks with outstanding educational credentials, I expect so much from you. Whom much is given much is expected.

Nobody doubts that you were a millionaire before you ran for government, you have to be to run for this type of position in Nigerian politricks.

We need our state to be safe (Your good friend was recently kidnapped) and we need business geniuses like you to invest wisely in Igboland. We know that the brewery is a step in the right direction, but you spent over 50 billion NGN in Abuja, please lead the way for others to follow.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Obi was a multi-billionaire before becoming Governor, so even EFCC cant even probe him cos he was already holding billion dollars franchise of some core products in Africa and owned many finance companies before going into politics.

Money Talks, BS walks.

^^^Does anyone know the extent of Tinubus business empire before he became Governor of Lagos state? Maybe -like Governor Obi- he was a self made Millionaire before he became Governor. undecided
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by billante(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Does anyone know the extent of Tinubus business empire before he became Governor of Lagos state? Maybe -like Governor Obi- he was a self made Millionaire before he became Governor. undecided

Self made millionaire wetin! The guy was squatting with dele momodu in london as recent as 1998!

Under 15 yrs he owns half of lagos....do the maths!
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by gerald09(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Taking pictures of a massive mall and labelling Obi as it own, am suppose to believe dis cos..? Its BS how come its now election start dis picture surface. Please culd some1 give my a concrete prove dat dis belongs only to Mr Peter Obi. If not dis is just a "dem say dem say" crap.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Tinubu was worth less than 50 million Naira when he ventured into politics and won the election using Agberos of Lagos Island. He is well respected there by the Area Boys. But he was made super rich by Obasanjo indirectly when OHBEEJAH illegal seized Lagos State Federal Allocation for approximately a year and was released later on, Tinubu pocketed approximately (30 billion naira X 12) = (do the maths).

Tinubu became an instant billionaire by converting the State money to his, and with Alpha-Beta, a company founded by the Lion to tax Lagosians to keep the state running for the approximately one year that OHBEEJAH held the funds, his cap was well-feathered cos IGR of Lagos state is approximately 25 billionaire and Alpha Beta keeps chunk of the funds as commission for tax collections. Alpha Beta is still serving Lagos State till tomorrow and you can do the total maths and see how Tinubu, became the fastest growing billionaire of Yoruba Dynasty.

I am so Proud of Tinubu cos he knows no bound to greed and love of money, he owns Airlines, TV stations, Radio Stations, News Paper Houses, High rise hotels and hostels, infact, he owns Lagos.

People call him 'The Lion of Bourdillon', but I call him 'God of Bourdillon'. His mother was the Iyaloja of Lagos Markets and at the demise of the mother, Tinubu shut down all markets for some weeks and install the daughter as the new Iyaloja of Lagos, meanwhile, Tinubu's wife was single-handedly made a Senator by the God of Bourdillon himself.

Tinubu is one of the greatest enigma of our times, and he deserves to win a place in the Guiness Book of World Record as the greediest Lagos politician since Adam disvirgined Eve.

Tinubu is the brain behind the merging of Regional Parties to form another Mega Regional Party acronym APC, some people say that APC comprises of mostly Islamists that it could be Nigeria's version of the Muslim Brotherhood, but I disagree. I think APC is just an alternative for the power hungry persons to have access to more oil money.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by biafranqueen: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
gerald09: Taking pictures of a massive mall and labelling Obi as it own, am suppose to believe dis cos..? Its BS how come its now election start dis picture surface. Please culd some1 give my a concrete prove dat dis belongs only to Mr Peter Obi. If not dis is just a "dem say dem say" crap.
So you just ignore my post with his personal interview where he said his company built the mall. He said that this is so small compared to other investments he has in Abuja undecided
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by biafranqueen: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Tinubu was worth less than 50 million Naira when he ventured into politics and won the election using Agberos of Lagos Island. He is well respected there by the Area Boys. But he was made super rich by Obasanjo indirectly when OHBEEJAH illegal seized Lagos State Federal Allocation for approximately a year and was released later on, Tinubu pocketed approximately (30 billion naira X 12) = (do the maths).

How much was our Governors pocket before he ventured into Politricks? So are you saying that Peter Obi's is the first and only Governor in Nigeria that did not siphon off state funds for personal gains? grin That most def must enter World Records Books shocked!
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Tinubu was worth less than 50 million Naira when he ventured into politics and won the election using Agberos of Lagos Island. He is well respected there by the Area Boys. But he was made super rich by Obasanjo indirectly when OHBEEJAH illegal seized Lagos State Federal Allocation for approximately a year and was released later on, Tinubu pocketed approximately (30 billion naira X 12) = (do the maths).

Tinubu became an instant billionaire by converting the State money to his, and with Alpha-Beta, a company founded by the Lion to tax Lagosians to keep the state running for the approximately one year that OHBEEJAH held the funds, his cap was well-feathered cos IGR of Lagos state is approximately 25 billionaire and Alpha Beta keeps chunk of the funds as commission for tax collections. Alpha Beta is still serving Lagos State till tomorrow and you can do the total maths and see how Tinubu, became the fastest growing billionaire of Yoruba Dynasty.

I am so Proud of Tinubu cos he knows no bound to greed and love of money, he owns Airlines, TV stations, Radio Stations, News Paper Houses, High rise hotels and hostels, infact, he owns Lagos.

People call him 'The Lion of Bourdillon', but I call him 'God of Bourdillon'. His mother was the Iyaloja of Lagos Markets and at the demise of the mother, Tinubu shut down all markets for some weeks and install the daughter as the new Iyaloja of Lagos, meanwhile, Tinubu's wife was single-handedly made a Senator by the God of Bourdillon himself.

Tinubu is one of the greatest enigma of our times, and he deserves to win a place in the Guiness Book of World Record as the greediest Lagos politician since Adam disvirgined Eve.

Tinubu is the brain behind the merging of Regional Parties to form another Mega Regional Party acronym APC, some people say that APC comprises of mostly Islamists that it could be Nigeria's version of the Muslim Brotherhood, but I disagree. I think APC is just an alternative for the power hungry persons to have access to more oil money.

Nice one, billy
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by bashydemy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Lashawnah: Yea Mr, i dont doubt all of this but why abuja, There are lots of lands in both onitsha and nnewi, hes supposed to be working towards making anambra better and exposed
No mind the yeye Governor, Why can't he build that mall in Anambra state and it will help to employ citizen of the state, No wonder they all running to Lagos and he is here complain about Fashola sending back Anambra indigine, Why wont he snd them back when he(Obi) refuse to do the right thing.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by PuloSenibo(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dis is Next mall in abj,nd he wz d chairman of next ltd. I tink dis OP is jst trying T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be mischievous.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by bestview: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
The man Peter Obi was already made before he entered politics. Check out his academic and financial war chest. Check out the list of his companies. He is not like clowns and riff-rafts as Tinubo and fashole.

Mr Peter Obi's Resume

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED:

Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (B.A. Philosophy)
Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)
Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)
London School of Economics “L.S.E” (Financial Mgt./Business Policy)
Columbia Business School, New York U.S.A. (Marketing Management)
Kellogg Graduate School of Management U.S.A. (Advanced Exec. Prog.)
Institute for Management Dev. (IMD), Switzerland (Snr. Executive Forum)

PRESENT AND PAST POSITIONS

GOVERNOR: ANAMBRA STATE OF NIGERIA
FORMER CHAIRMAN: FIDELITY BANK PLC
FORMER CHAIRMAN: GUARDIAN EXPRESS MORTGAGE BANK LTD
FORMER DIRECTOR: GUARDIAN EXPRESS BANK PLC
FORMER CHAIRMAN: FUTURE VIEW SECURITIES LIMITED
FORMER CHAIRMAN: PAYMASTER NIGERIA LIMITED
FORMER CHAIRMAN: NEXT INTERNATIONAL (NIGERIA) LTD
FORMER DIRECTOR: CHAMS NIGERIA LIMITED
FORMER CHAIRMAN: DATACORP LIMITED
FORMER DIRECTOR: CARD CENTRE LIMITED

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION/ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP:

Member – Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)
Member – Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers
Member – Common Wealth Business Council (CBC)
Member – West African Business Committee (WABC)
Member – British Institute of Directors (IOD)
Member – British Nigerian Business Council (BNBC)
Member – Nigerian South African Chamber of Commerce (NSACC)

http://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/oldsite/office-of-gov.html
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by bashydemy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
bestview:

Foolish brother to the terrorist Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi! Yurubas are usually trailing their hausa cousins in everything. grin grin grin grin

FYI: None of those people the clown fashole dropped are Bridgehead are from Anambra. Anambrans are decent and economically strong people.
Foolish brother to Otokoto, Sorry they are from Anambra, In the first place Peter said they are 72 and only 14 of them are from Anambra,
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by ak47mann(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
billante:

Self made millionaire wetin! The guy was squatting with dele momodu in london as recent as 1998!

Under 15 yrs he owns half of lagos....do the maths!
grin
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by bashydemy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
bestview:

All your brothers are quietly joining al qeada and your here yapping like aboki. grin grin

Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi brother.. grin grin grin grin

Yurubas are worse than the devil.. grin Open this thread it may help.

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/aug/4/304.html
Them just discouver one Hotel where dem dey sell human part as Nkwobi in Anambra, You brothers keep spoiling your image everyday. Before na poling unit for evil forest, later na 93.000 ghost voterz come why always South East?
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by ak47mann(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
dry joke cool cool

and who are in american most wanted terrorist list i laugh in ibadan cool
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by PROMINENT50: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote
author=Ohaneze1]

Work is ongoing. If you have passed the road recently you will notice
that 2 contractors are busying the express. Niger Cat is constructing
from Head Bridge to Ziks's Junction, while CCC is constructing from
Zik's Junctn to Awka end of the fed. expressway[/quote]

It's true.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by bashydemy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
bestview:

Lmao!!

What could be more than being an international terror? bringing bad image not only to Nigeria but Africa as a continent. Adebayor was in london terrorising UK, the other guy Tunde has been sent to Gitmo. Now this one Lawal is being extradited to US for examination.

I keep saying it, yurubas are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Lest I forgot, awaolowo committed suicide when he wanted to terrorize the nation too. grin
So Oga can you remind me of how many of your brothers are on the death roll in China, Malaysia, and some Asian countries for Drug related offense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa / Governor Adeleke Restates All 6 Executive Orders, Says He Never Reversed Himself / Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.