Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja (29186 Views)

Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by bashydemy(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2013
bestview: "Reports reaching our information desk says that late Chief Obafemi Awolowo committed Suicide just as he was about to celebrate his golden jubilee."

http://www.republicreport.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-written-by-abdulmunini-adeku/

You people do not have hero nor a role model that is why you fool are joining al qaeda. The only hero you people have committed treason and was jailed by great Zik and later on he could not bear the humiliation he committed suicide. grin grin grin
Mumu abeg the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria na Nkechi be her name? you are FOOOL with Capital letter.. let me give you some list of great Heroes which your region cannot beat

First Medical Doctor in Nigeria..Samuel Layinka Ayodeji Manuwa or Nathaniel King either of them.
First female Medica Doctor in Nigeria...Chief DR. (MRS.) ELIZABETH ABIMBOLA AWOLIYI
First man to own and drive a car in nigeria....Thomas Jones
First woman to drive a car in Nigeria...... Madam Olufunmilayo Ransom Kuti
First Nigeria indigenous Lawyer......... Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams
First Nigeria Chief Justice...... Adetokunbo Ademola

Let me stop here where are you people then
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Longeria(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2013
bashy_demy: Them just discouver one Hotel where dem dey sell human part as Nkwobi in Anambra, You brothers keep spoiling your image everyday. Before na poling unit for evil forest, later na 93.000 ghost voterz come why always South East?
AYINDE was sentenced 90 years imprisonment for R.aping his daughters and making babies with them. He made Yoruba proud abi?

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Longeria(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2013
bashy_demy: So Oga can you remind me of how many of your brothers are on the death roll in China, Malaysia, and some Asian countries for Drug related offense?
sharaaaaaaaaaap, Yorubas dominated it. Bring the list let's see.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by abikubu: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ddaji: Huge investment in Abuja at this critical time of BIAfRA struggle.Hmmm are these igbos serious about biafra or just bunch of noisemakers.mts........nonsense

Forget this Biafra thing! It is just a pipe dream with a terrible past which should not be revisited.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by anulaxad(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ohaneze1: OP here is Peter Obi's profile, he has made real money before venturing into politics. There is virtually no Nigerian politician with this type of ground breaking profile. He is even the owner of Fidelity bank

Mr Peter Obi's Resume

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED:

* Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)
* University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (B.A. Philosophy)
* Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)
* Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)
* London School of Economics “L.S.E” (Financial Mgt./Business Policy)
* Columbia Business School, New York U.S.A. (Marketing Management)
* Kellogg Graduate School of Management U.S.A. (Advanced Exec. Prog.)
* Institute for Management Dev. (IMD), Switzerland (Snr. Executive Forum)

PRESENT AND PAST POSITIONS

* GOVERNOR: ANAMBRA STATE OF NIGERIA
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: FIDELITY BANK PLC
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: GUARDIAN EXPRESS MORTGAGE BANK LTD
* FORMER DIRECTOR: GUARDIAN EXPRESS BANK PLC
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: FUTURE VIEW SECURITIES LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: PAYMASTER NIGERIA LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: NEXT INTERNATIONAL (NIGERIA) LTD
* FORMER DIRECTOR: CHAMS NIGERIA LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: DATACORP LIMITED
* FORMER DIRECTOR: CARD CENTRE LIMITED

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION/ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP:

* Member – Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)
* Member – Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers
* Member – Common Wealth Business Council (CBC)
* Member – West African Business Committee (WABC)
* Member – British Institute of Directors (IOD)
* Member – British Nigerian Business Council (BNBC)
* Member – Nigerian South African Chamber of Commerce (NSACC)

http://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/office-of-gov.html

He's not the owner of the fidelity bank of nigeria so get your facts right before you come here.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
anulaxad:

He's not the owner of the fidelity bank of nigeria so get your facts right before you come here.
Olodo he is one of the major shareholders(owners) of the bank.He is also on board of the defunct spring bank plc and lots of other blue chip companies.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by jahsharon: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
nanomole:

Many things can make you get a third class in Nigeria, including not dropping for your lecturer or buying their hand outs. I have learned not to trust grades given in Nigerian universities.

Not dropping for your lecturer or buying their hand outs are new to the Nigerian educational system. These vices came in less than 15 years ago, when peter Obi was in school, the Nigerian educational system and society at large was not this corrupt. So, if Peter Obi had graduated with 3rd Class (which I doubt), it then means that he was a very very dull student. Being a dull student like GEJ and PEJ does not mean you will not succeed in life. He is successful today and we shall all celebrate him, but don't attach his graduation with 3rd Class (if true) to anyone but his dull brain which is however brilliant in business.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by drnoel: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
mosun_ade: A mall that has not even opened is already reported as the "highest and most expensive mall in the whole of Africa". LOL. Some people sha.
was the mall built while he is in office? Is he building the mall 4 his state or 4 himself?
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by antartica(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
drnoel:
was the mall built while he is in office? Is he building the mall 4 his state or 4 himself?

Good question.He sounds more like a traitor to me if that is true.With all the bad experiences ibos are getting outside ibo land,one would have expected right thinking ibos to be little a more selfish and less greedy with their investments prowess now and restrict them to their region.In as as much as it might not be economically very viable now like it is in abuja,but in time to come it will.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Longeria(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
antartica:

Good question.He sounds more like a traitor to me if that is true.With all the bad experiences ibos are getting outside ibo land,one would have expected right thinking ibos to be little a more selfish and less greedy with their investments prowess now and restrict them to their region.In as as much as it might not be economically very viable now like it is in abuja,but in time to come it will.
His offence can be challenged in court, what are you waiting?
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by DanAnyiam: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
chidyhels: May i add that his BA. Philosophy was a 3rd class,no scorn intended,ofcourse that was b4 he discovered his flare for business and made gud use of it.Just to tell that graduate out there that thinks hes/her grade determines were he/she will end up in life...a whole lot has made it without the best results.
I think thread like this is the usual Nigerian beer parlour gossip that often doesn't have roots. But how does't publishing some one's impressive resume absolve a person from corrupt allegation? grin Some of us are just daft.
So if Obi hired you as his defence against an allegation of this nature, you will go to court telling them how many banks he had chaired or the list of his degrees, and that will form you defence of him? You make me laugh. grin
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by antartica(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Longeria: His offence can be challenged in court, what are you waiting?

Nigeria is country ruled by f'ool because the people they rule are more or less fo;olish.Even the law courts and the police are run by f;ools.

Thieves in nigeria are seen as heroes,if not 99 percent of the ruling elite will be in jail.
Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by oneeast: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
[s]
bashy_demy: Mumu abeg the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria na Nkechi be her name? you are FOOOL with Capital letter.. let me give you some list of great Heroes which your region cannot beat

First Medical Doctor in Nigeria..Samuel Layinka Ayodeji Manuwa or Nathaniel King either of them.
First female Medica Doctor in Nigeria...Chief DR. (MRS.) ELIZABETH ABIMBOLA AWOLIYI
First man to own and drive a car in nigeria....Thomas Jones
First woman to drive a car in Nigeria...... Madam Olufunmilayo Ransom Kuti
First Nigeria indigenous Lawyer......... Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams
First Nigeria Chief Justice...... Adetokunbo Ademola

Let me stop here where are you people then
[/s]

Anambra alone trounces all the major human resources in the entire yarobaland.

Lets go there:

NNAMDI Azikiwe - the first president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme- Former Vice President

Professor Chinua Achebe- father of Modern African literature and Africa's most influential celebrity

Professor Uche Okeke

Emeka Anyaoku- First black Commonwealth Secretary General

Nwafor Orizu- the first senate president in Nigeria

Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor - appointed in 2008 by UN secretary-General Ban ki-moon as military advisor on UN peacekeeping Operations.

Professor Humphrey Nwobu Nwosu- former NEC chairman

Pius Okigbo, a world renowned economist, was the first economic advisor to Nigeria

Chimamanda Adichie

Dora Akunyili

Chuka Umunna (UK House Representative)

Chi Onwurah (UK House Representative)

Cardinal Francis Arinze. The first Nigerian Cardinal

Chuba Okadibgo

P.N. Okeke-Ojiudu. A politician, was the first minister of agriculture in Nigeria first republic

Cyprian Ekwensi

Philip Emeagwali. Winner of the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize for supercomputing

Professor Chike Obi. First Nigerian Professor of Mathematics

Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu. The first Nigeria millionaire and first president of Nigeria stock Exchange

Dim Emeka Ojukwu- First Oxford graduate to emerge from black Africa.

Osita Osadebe. Popular Nigeria Highlife musician

Professor Chukwuma Soludo

Professor Kenneth Onwuka Dike. A pre-eminent scholar of African history

Peter/ Paul Okoye (P-Square)

Mikel Obi

Flavor

This is just few of them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
I think thread like this is the usual Nigerian beer parlour gossip that often doesn't have roots. But how does't publishing some one's impressive resume absolve a person from corrupt allegation? grin Some of us are just daft.
So if Obi hired you as his defence against an allegation of this nature, you will go to court telling them how many banks he had chaired or the list of his degrees, and that will form you defence of him? You make me laugh. grin

oga! You miss road? What is the basis of you quoting me,and what are you arguing about? Or you wanted me to shout 'thief' ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.