Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Video: Every Nigerian Girl Has More Than One Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Every Nigerian Girl Has More Than One Boyfriend (1334 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Every Nigerian Girl Has More Than One Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
This YouTube video of Nigerian girls shamelessly confessing that they have more than one boyfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE
Re: Video: Every Nigerian Girl Has More Than One Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 18, 2012
And what's so shamless about what d gurls av said in the video. That video was an assignment given to the masscom students of my school.
Its not cool tagging something wrongly just because you don't like it.
Wonders sha!
Re: Video: Every Nigerian Girl Has More Than One Boyfriend by pleep(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2012
Nigerian men are so stupid to tolerate all this crap. Orinkala weren't you the same Nigga that said you would marry a woman even if she slept with 1000 men?

You dumb mugus caused this. Abeg Shut the hell up.

(1) (Reply)

He Got His Hand Caught Off Because Of Me, And Now I No More Have Felings For Him / Getting Married @ 20 Is Lyk Leavin D Club @ 9pm,early Marriage ;good Or Bad / Toolz Finally Confirms That She’s Dating Captain Tunde Demuren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.