Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Define The Word Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define The Word Sexy (1159 Views)

Define The Relationship / If He Wouldn't, Pls Do Define The 'undefined' Relationship! / Define The Modern Day Dude In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Define The Word Sexy by aktunde(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
It baffles me with the kinds of deep feelings some ladies attach to that word (sexy). Not all, but I assume most ladies melt at the hearing of that word from a cute guy. I have seen some ugly looking ladies with very low self esteem, suddenly getting a boost in their esteem as soon as someone tells them they are sexy or they look sexy. Then, I keep wondering if that words mean something different from what it's supposed to mean. In my own one word definition, sexy means drill-able*. My dictionary also explains the word to mean an adjective to describe a sexually appealing person or thing. So, why should some ladies be so excited with a word that identifies them to be an attractive sex object? Isn't it supposed to be an insult? Why do some blush at that word? If you think my definition is wrong, then what is your own definition?

Mine in one word is = drill-able
Mine in a sentence is = " I find you attractive to drill.

And when I say drill, I don't mean bore hole. I mean the "f" word. You know what I mean?... wink wink wink

so, What is your definition of sexy in one word? And why do you think most ladies feel happy with that adjective?

(1) (Reply)

When She Starts To Talk Like This... / How To Get Over A Guy? / Are Short Males Doomed To Remain Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.