Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Funny Things Ladies Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things Ladies Do (1202 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things Ladies Do by AdeniyiA(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2013
* A woman throws her phone into a big bag and then,spasmodically,look for it there when it rings.

* A woman carries big bag full of stuffs that they never use but they always think that one they will need it right there.

* A woman puts some stuffs into the right place and then forget where the right place was.

* A woman looks for her sunglasses when it's right there on her head.

* A woman stares into the mirror thinking to herself:it would be great to have a picture taken in this position.

* They believe it's okay for a woman to dance with another woman without thinking that they are gay,but when they see two men dancing together,they quickly start having second thoughts.

* They say they have nothing to wear even if their closet is overloaded with stuffs.

* A woman brushes her hair before going to bed.

* A woman dresses up nicely and applies make up to go grocery shopping,empty the garbage or even in order to answer the phone.Lol

* A woman is never wrong,they wait for men to take initiative and apologise.

* A woman often feel insecure about her breast size.

* Sometimes a woman fakes an orgasm because the man faked the pre-intimacy.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do by Eragablessen(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2013
It doesn't sound good ooo.

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do by ednut1(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2013
Let me say presticimo ie as quickly as possible, THIS IS TRASH
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do by Leyqute(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
ednut1: Let me say presticimo ie as quickly as possible, THIS IS TRASH
it is also highly lugrubious cum gargantuan jargon.

Funny shacheesy
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do by iamteaser: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
And you really have to open a thread to spew this trash? Boda Deniyi eti dagba ju bayi lo now
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do by Abbey2sam(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
Peep into tread

(1) (Reply)

My Gelfrend Refuse To Cook For Me Again. / 8 Tips On Pulling Off A Successful One Night Stand / Ugly Men Better Than Handsome Men- Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.