Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

3inch Shoe Race In Philippines - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines (14726 Views)

The 1st Superbike Race In Nigeria/west Africa / Bull Smashes Man In Most Dangerous Race In History. Photos / Usain Bolt Beaten By Justin Gatlin In 100m Race In Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
omoh50: Learn from beginner to master on how to design a website for free plus ebook and video lesson
Click here to join now
dont waist time we have started toady

You are still going about with ''.....don't waist time......''
Don't tell me u r gonna be one of tthe teachers!
Your ''toady'' is still acceptable.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz: ....
That aside, most of these heel races are for gay movements/rights. So, I wouldn't call it nonsense.

I saw sense in that....I can un-follow now if I like!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
KINGwax: ^^
¤ Needless comment!
¤ Misplaced priority!
¤ Wrong methodology adopted in correcting another!
¤ Well calculated stupidity!
All these are signs of a pea-sized-brained individual.
Listen up, for me and my other bush people, indians, south americans, philippinos, asians et all are all oyinbo! We all knw it's a vernacular name here for people who aint black!
The girl didn't even say 'white', so give us another vernacular name for the caucasian race.

Una get beef for one thread before?
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
As much as I agree with you and I think u gave a perfect reply, you're the bigger fool for replying cos his ID says trolling!!

No offence!

Haaaa, na Baba u talked to like that?
U better go kunle!
Baba, omode lo n se o....e ma binu o!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by GeneralGaricks: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
theyr not oyibo. they are filipino

Yes, filipino are not oyibo. They are from your village. Mumu.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
As much as I agree with you and I think u gave a perfect reply, you're the bigger fool for replying cos his ID says trolling!!

No offence!

Your dad's a big old fool? Poor man!

If you use your brain, usernames are chosen because the users like them, they are their real names, or simply to court controversy. So only a fool would make an assumption. It's like saying a user with the name "Ford" drives one. The same way you assumed "Trolling" was male, while his profile does not specify gender.

Sorry about your dad's ailment.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by freecocoa(f): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
Siena:

If you use your brain, usernames are chosen because the users like them, they are their real names, or simply to court controversy. So only a fool would make an assumption. It's like saying a username with the name "Ford" drives one.

Buhahaha grin grin grin.
Very good one, some kids should be taught how to respect their elders, starting with their parents.wink

3 Likes

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Siena:

If you use your brain, usernames are chosen because the users like them, they are their real names, or simply to court controversy. So only a fool would make an assumption. It's like saying a username with the name "Ford" drives one.

Actually a username that says Ford doesn't have to drive Ford but def. likes Ford cars or Ford means something else to him. Usernames say something about the person.

I will be the mature one here and exclude insulting ur parents and ur family as much as it hurts to. Old c*unt, u said usernames are chosen because the user likes them, rit?? And a user that likes trolling doesn't troll?? Teach ur girls not to insult ppl's fathers. Come to think of it, that'll be extremely hard seeing that they have u as a father.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
freecocoa: Buhahaha grin grin grin.
Very good one, some kids should be taught how to respect their elders, starting with their parents.wink
LMAO!! grin grin Still hurt cos I called u a cougar?? HAHEHEHOHOHAHA

Lol, u ain't my elder and it's the internet! I respect u based on ur post and intelligence not on ur age. Sorry, ur st*upidity earns you no respect from me cool

And as for parents, they hv earned it!! Such a dumb comeback, but then again it's you!

Lol @ hiding behind Siena to voice her hurt, u gotta problem?? Heffa face me, don't be a lil coward! undecided

3 Likes

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
@Siena.....I never assumed he was male. In fact I thought of writing he/she but I felt I could also represent the "unknown gender" with a he!

And the only reason u're not getting a well-deserved answer for calling your father a fool is because I've seen ur two girls. I just can't!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
You guys need to stop this, haba!

undecided
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by freecocoa(f): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! grin grin Still hurt cos I called u a cougar?? HAHEHEHOHOHAHA

Lol, u ain't my elder and sorry it's the internet! I respect u based on ur post and intelligence not on ur age. Sorry, ur st*upidity earns u no respect from me cool

And as for parents, they hv earned it!! Such a dumb comeback, but then again it's you!

Lol @ hiding behind Siena to voice her hurt, u gotta problem?? Heffa face me, don't me a lil coward! undecided
You know, the few months you've been here has gone a long way to show the kind of person you are, I wonder why you think calling someone old is hurtful or an insult, whether you think me a cougar or not doesn't affect my age in any way, like its a crime to be old, tsk tsk tsk.
I guess you think going about the forum insulting people for no just cause or at the slightest things make you cool or popular, you are trying too hard.
There's no price for being the most insulting and stup1d girl on here, grin lmao at hiding behind Siena to voice my hurt, not to be boastful but my dear you are like a rat compared to people I've had face offs with on here, as in you are too small and still a newbie in the game of e-fights on here so don't flatter yourself.
I've since concluded there's something seriously wrong with you hence my ignoring you, check well and you'll notice that I only interfere when I see you insult respectable people on here, other than that, I could care less.
You can keep being a shediot and please re-read this post of mine as the reply to whatever trash you have to spew further.

1 Like

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
The original inhabitants of the Philippines were black pygmies aka aetas/negritos. The aetas mixed with a wave of Chinese to create what we now call Malays and or in many cases Filipinos.
I do see your point if u say Oyinbo is pidgin for light skinned people but to call Filipinos white is wrong.

You surprised me with your big head... shocked

When did you start reading Afrocentric books? - I bet you'll join us in the black power movement soon... undecided

Correct - the original inhabitants of SE Asia were negroids and there are still some pure negroids there... grin
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^U stalking me?? Didn't u just call my butt flat on d other thread?? Id1ot wiv a tiny dyck!

I'm not Black, I'm Nigerian!! grin cool
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^^^I'm a black man and an African... grin Nigerian?!?!

Flat batty + "Tiny" Dyck = perfect match...

However, don't cry when you start having acute stomach ache at the end of the rendezvous... undecided
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
Siena:

If you use your brain, usernames are chosen because the users like them, they are their real names, or simply to court controversy. So only a fool would make an assumption. It's like saying a user with the name "Ford" drives one. The same way you assumed "Trolling" was male, while his profile does not specify gender.

First time Im seeing siena like this!
I been beg u o!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
freecocoa: Buhahaha grin grin grin.

Look at you!
Cover your face and hide somewhere!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz: .....

I thought u were banned till 20th...what happened?
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by freecocoa(f): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
ayobase:

Look at you!
Excuse me please, just so you know,
I don't have time for a$$ lickers today so you can pick a date and I'll get back to you, thanks.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
@ayobase: Lol, only in the romance section

@Freecocoa: Then those u must hv had face offs with are the lamest of all lames. Now let me educate you, being on Nairaland for a long time doesn't give u any rep whatsoever in by books. You first quoted me on here saying I was looking for attention and I remember whooping ur a*ss!

I might be small age-wise but I'm smarter than times two of you. As I said earlier, I don't respect ppl based on age on the internet, prove ur intelligence and u just might get the respect and attention u've always craved from me. Like b*itch seriously, get off my a*ss! Or improve ur game/lines, it's like elementary school jabs, LAME!

You talk so much crap about ur old-age, still u display astronomic immaturity. I'm cool with r231, trust me I know Nairalanders with a brain and my squabble with them don't mean sh1t.........

3 Likes

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
ayobase:
grin grin
Look at you!
I would be hurt if u get involved, smile and take a walk. grin You're so much smarter than she can ever dream of being!

* lol @ a*ss licker calling another a*ss licker! Claiming to fight for ppl that don't give a sh1t when she's in d mix, big fool!*

2 Likes

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Thok(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
And if somethin (which will always) happen,who send you.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
Disrespecting someone as old as Siena is unacceptable, to be honest... You need to apologise because he never said anything to warrant what you said to him... I'm gutted at how the internet provides a medium for kids to disrespect their elders for absolutely no reason whatsoever...

We're Africans and we need to respect our elders - enough said! cool

2 Likes

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^Trying to start up sh1t, attention seeker!!

Well, next time tell him to attach his age to his signature. I could also be 60+. He gets and deserves no fvcking apologies, he should be happy my response was that nice.

To me, you're also a kid. I fit be ur aunt, so call me Aunt Sholly! cool
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^^I'm old enough to be your big brother...

What is bad, is bad - and there's absolutely no two-way about it...

Apologise and let it be over with - he never said anything to you in the first place... undecided

Failure to apologise might be brutal!! sad sad sad
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz(f) and abiL(f) - you lot need to stop giving Yoruba women a bad name all over the forum...

I'm utterly ashamed of the both of you and you lot need your flat bums smacked by yours truly to start acting right! wink grin
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^Are u mad/insane?? Brutal for who??

Apology my a*ss!! He should apologize to me first for even daring to include my daddy, don't bring out the suppressed anger in me angry angry

This thread will be closed if I decide to get mad.

What does abiL have to do with this naa, are u that bored?? Watch a movie or smthn, I don't hv ur time!!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by abiL(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
shymexx: Shollypopz(f) and abiL(f) - you lot need to stop giving Yoruba women a bad name all over the forum...

I'm utterly ashamed of the both of you and you lot need your flat bums smacked by yours truly to start acting right! wink grin

What the fück?! Are you alright up there? (Don't answer that!)

Why bring my name into this?

Chai! Pure attention seeker. Leave me out of this please! I ain't got time for your föolishness tonight.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^^I don't like the way you lot disrespect everyone on this forum - it's off-putting, trust me... undecided

I'm bored and tired - can the both of you give big poppa an e-massage? wink grin
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ehen, Yawa don happen. abiL deal with him well grin grin

I wonder why Siena dey peep this thread. If u're awaiting an apology, u're on a long thing!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by denzel2009: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz: Ehen, Yawa don happen. abiL deal with him well grin grin

I wonder why Siena dey peep this thread. If u're awaiting an apology, u're on a long thing!

Your attitude and manners are irritating. Why would you call someone a fool cos you are online.

These are the kind of bastards that were meant to be flushed away but erroneously kept.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by abiL(f): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
shymexx: ^^^I don't like the way you lot disrespect everyone on this forum - it's off-putting, trust me... undecided

I'm bored and tired - can the both of you give big poppa an e-massage? wink grin

Well I don't like the way you run your mouth on every thread like you've got verbal diarrhoea.

I honestly don't see why you felt the need to bring my name up in your post.

Stop looking for my trouble!

I only "disrespect" people who don't have any respect for themselves. Don't tell me what I can or can't do on the Internet. Do you pay my bills? ..that's right, you don't! So STFU please.

If you're bored, get off the Internet and go and find a hobby. Big-poppa my black arśe! KMT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketball Prediction / Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets / Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.