Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

3inch Shoe Race In Philippines - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines (14728 Views)

The 1st Superbike Race In Nigeria/west Africa / Bull Smashes Man In Most Dangerous Race In History. Photos / Usain Bolt Beaten By Justin Gatlin In 100m Race In Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2012
denzel2009:

Arselicking won't get you laid on nairaland. Instead, I think you need to talk some senses into that omo radarada bi obe alamala called shollypopz

This one too is talking about lick.ing of aßß.
Get laid on NL?....U got gameS at all?
Who are the ones a.s.s licking on this thread if I may ask?
Where is Siena?
I respect that man....lets be cool o....or u no dey see my effort on this matter!
Respect yourself o, and you should be old enough to know that 2wrongs dont make it right!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 19, 2012
denzel2009:

Arselicking won't get you laid on nairaland. Instead, I think you need to talk some senses into that omo radarada bi obe alamala called shollypopz
All u said back to you, you son of a cheap w*hore!! It's on fool, u low-life-miserable-scumbag!! Saying sh1t when my back is turned, silly pansy!

Id1ot!! I want to see u talk trash, u're in dire need of b1tch slapping, u worthless c*unt!! Silly lil thing!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 19, 2012
Fvcking fools!! What's my business if someone is 50?? If u like be 100, if ur comment is st*upid and u act like a fool, I will not hesitate to let u know. This goes to all the age-possessed-wh0res! If age is how u get ur respect, please attach it to ur signature and watch me lambast ur entire being!! Trash!!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked wow!! Sholly, take it easy.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 19, 2012
ayobase:
Shollybebe, one more thing (I know it hurts).....u know two wrongs will never make a right....just do it bebe!
Make I buy u lolly?
Lol @ Lolly!! Wrong chic dude!

I called the guy a bigger fool and he in turn called my Dad one. My response to him included no insult to his family and parents!! That's the highest I can go, he should be on his knees crawling, weeping and apologizing for even daring to include my "old guy". His old age didn't tell him not to talk sh1t about ppl's parents??

Telling me to be the bigger person and say sorry is only making me recount the event, and it's pissing me d fvck off!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 6:18am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol @ Lolly!! Wrong chic dude!

What about hot dog?
Wrong still?
SOL!
Its like 6am here, gud-am. And do try start urs on a brighter side.....allow and free em all!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2012
Ayobase or whatever you call yourself, you are just as silly as the useless girl you are trying so hard to defend.
Is that how to settle a dispute or calm nerves where you come from?
You tell me to go and hide somewhere covering my face and you turn around to talk rubbish about two wrongs not making a right, ara gba gbu kwa gi there blawdy scoundrel.
As for that one called shollypopz, its obvious she has no home training, the fact that many people say the same about her foolish attitude should tell you something, there's no point making excuses for her, most people get into e-fights once in a while here, I for one do it a lot here but only with very silly people who like displaying idiocy, you'll never see me insult someone I'm sure is old enough to be my dad or mum especially respectable ones but the foolish thing thinks because its the internet everybody is now her age mate therefore she has the right to insult them for no reason, if you who is licking her smelly a$$ can't tell her the truth, its best you STFU when others do it.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Here comes the old fool called freecocoa. Your parents are useless if u're what they could produce as a child.
You are just a lil sh1tty girl consumed with self hatred and a burning obsession with age. You go about talking about old age when u lack the maturity and intelligence for your age.
If Siena is old enough to be ur father, how the fvck is that my business??!!

You and that pansy called Denzel can lick my a55 all u want. Nobody is saying sh11t about my attitude, u delusional c*unt!
I don't give a *tuppeny fvck about ur moral paradigm, meat headed sh1t sack! Silly lil trash!!
Why don't u tell ppl, what is really hurting you. You're hurt cos I keep messing and whooping ur a55 about. If it hurts that bad, step up your game or better still, pray for a brain. I would keep toying with u as I want, I have no iota of respect for you and I'm sorry even ur age earns u none!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Did this skank just call my a55 smelly?? LMAO!! Trust me, u don't even want to go there. Caution ur carrot looking fingers cos u're going to receive an epic a*55 whooping like b4 and Denzel might not be here to save u.

Hey schmvck with the "home training", let me re post cos ur dull mind must hv skipped this:

Shollypopz: Fvcking fools!! What's my business if someone is 50?? If u like be 100, if ur comment is st*upid and u act like a fool, I will not hesitate to let u know. This goes to all the age-possessed-wh0res! If age is how u get ur respect, please attach it to ur signature and watch me lambast ur entire being!! Trash!!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by freecocoa(f): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
All the trash you type doesn't make your attitude any better, tbh there was a time I'd be ready to go back and forth with you but that's not the story anymore.
These days, I only go back and forth over important things and intelligent discussions, I've told you what I wanted to as regards how you insulted Siena.
Just know that everywhere on this forum is not the romance section, you can keep being a juvenile delinquent there, take simple correction and learn how to behave.
And please shut up already on the a$$ whopping cos you aren't whopping nobody's a$$, its just a pity that someone with parents at home can be so foolish, continue you hear.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
LMAO!! Good for u lad, take my advice and start trying to make intelligent posts maybe someone will respect you. You want to stay sh1t when u know u can't withstand the heat, be the little small coward that u are and run. Yes smally, RUN!!
I thought u said u couldn't read the post, so how do u know I wrote a*ss whooping, LMAO..HAHHAHEHOHAHAHA!

What do I care what u want?? Do I know you?? Keep telling me what u want while I keep whooping ur a55. Yes!! Whooping ur a55!!

When u stop typing out ur a55 and start making intelligent comments, I will "behave". Till then, I would keep on pointing out ur st*upidity!!
Nah actually couger, it's a pity that someone as old as you can display such tremendous st*upidity and not even know how st*upid they look and sound.

Every section on this forum have simpletons just like you and I will not hesitate to call them hat they are. You can throw tantrums and cry all u want but ur age means sh1t to me. I have no respect for you and no amount of cosigning u do of other Nairalanders I have a squabble with will change that. You are a silly, trashy, old fool!!

Your st*upidity is as a result of ur home training. Says a lot about ur parents uh?? SMH!!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by trendystuf(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
@trendysturvs
Leadn:

Hey are you on twitter?? Mail me your usename please...
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
freecocoa: Ayobase or whatever you call yourself, you are just as silly as the useless girl you are trying so hard to defend.
Is that how to settle a dispute or calm nerves where you come from?
You tell me to go and hide somewhere covering my face and you turn around to talk rubbish about two wrongs not making a right, ara gba gbu kwa gi there blawdy scoundrel.
As for that one called shollypopz, its obvious she has no home training, the fact that many people say the same about her foolish attitude should tell you something, there's no point making excuses for her, most people get into e-fights once in a while here, I for one do it a lot here but only with very silly people who like displaying idiocy, you'll never see me insult someone I'm sure is old enough to be my dad or mum especially respectable ones but the foolish thing thinks because its the internet everybody is now her age mate therefore she has the right to insult them for no reason, if you who is licking her smelly a$$ can't tell her the truth, its best you STFU when others do it.

Hello...gez u can hear me, atleast if u can't properly read me.
The handle is 'ayobase' as you can hear.
You are just here licking your woundS after making mess of yourself.
Next time, don't further pursue a course of argument when u knew u were wrong in the first instance.....where is Siena to calm u down for supporting him....sent u a PM?.....that reminds me...who is the a.s.s. licker here?
Go check my posts right from when shollybebe started with Siena.
E be like sey u no dey see well again....go get ur glasses and come tell me what you have missed....and don't bother calling me back to explain.
Show me your true colour by interpreting those ''Ibo lines''.
Whats 'scoundrel' about me on here.....u just wanna talk, and you have talked.
Rap on!
Please, don't try explain yourself, I don't wanna hear anything.....I said I don't.......
@@ayobase terminates the call@@

1 Like

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by freecocoa(f): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
^You are simply a fine hediot.
Nuff said.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
freecocoa: ^You are simply a fine hediot.
Nuff said.

You are welcome!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dayuum!! !@ayobase, I never knew u could go in like this oo?? Chei, I dey use small eyes look u before ooo. Now I know to tighten my belt when I get into an e-fight with u.
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2012
Shollypopz: Dayuum!! !@ayobase, I never knew u could go in like this oo?? Chei, I dey use small eyes look u before ooo. Now I know to tighten my belt when I get into an e-fight with u.

Me and you....I don't see that happening!
It wanted happening way back, but......
I never wanted replying freecocoa, just as I have been avoiding some other female handles, but.......
She just need to be corrected!
That wasn't a diss though, just to correct a child that is on the wrong track!
Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by trendystuf(f): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Barcelona players have been rewarded for their qualification to the knockout phase of the Champions League by being given new cars.

Barca secured their passage into the last 16 of the tournament by thumping Spartak Moscow 3-0 in Russia on Tuesday, the ninth consecutive season the Catalan giants have progressed to the knockout stages of Europe's premier club competition.
As part of a deal struck up in 2006, all Barcelona first team players have been given a new car from Audi, one of the club's major sponsors.
This should surely motivate them for their trip to Levante over the weekend o! Congrats jare!!!

For more pictures/info, visit: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/11/photos-barcelona-players-rewarded-with.html

Re: 3inch Shoe Race In Philippines by ayobase(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Very thoughtful and encouraging.
OP....you should have opened another thread for this!
And we are so sorry for derailing this thread...it was a reflex action!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketball Prediction / Hazard Ponders On Chelsea Future : I Don’t Want To Have Any Regrets / Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.