Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? (988 Views)

Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? / Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? / If Your Wife Permits U To Have A One Night Stand, Is It Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by joy78(f): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
i found out my husband looking for girls online and giving his mobile numbers to them...i have proof because i read his e-mails... some messages contain sexual chat and even talking about meeting some of the girls... Am i a fool to continue in this marriage? He know i know about it, he say he has problems, but what it concern me??lol...He say he never had sex with anyone else after we married , how can that be true after all those messages he wrote to many girls online, and hiding it too...

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Gonzaga1010(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Dat one dey na
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Another op with marriage palaver.
Pardon me but the bible states it somwhere that mere looking at a woman lustfully, a man had already committed adultery with her in his heart.
For even had d nerve to consent with another female outside to defile ur marriage bed is enough to brew a trouble and him acknowledging it is something else.
Patience is all you need, wisdom n direction.
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by joy78(f): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh: Another op with marriage palaver.
Pardon me but the bible states it somwhere that mere looking at a woman lustfully, a man had already committed adultery with her in his heart.
For even had d nerve to consent with another female outside to defile ur marriage bed is enough to brew a trouble and him acknowledging it is something else.
Patience is all you need, wisdom n direction.

[color=#770077][/color]yeah
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Delfino: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2012
Where are you not meeting up
A man is very easy to handle but i dont just understand why you girls of today dont know this!

A man would only look for something outside that is not getting at home !!!

joy78: i found out my husband looking for girls online and giving his mobile numbers to them...i have proof because i read his e-mails... some messages contain sexual chat and even talking about meeting some of the girls... Am i a fool to continue in this marriage? He know i know about it, he say he has problems, but what it concern me??lol...He say he never had sex with anyone else after we married , how can that be true after all those messages he wrote to many girls online, and hiding it too...
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Mynd44: 3:58am On Nov 18, 2012
The truth is yes. He is cheating.
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 18, 2012
i saw "LOL" in the OP's story...seems she playing about this stuff..SMH

OP, sit your husband's äss down and have a serious talk with him.talk about how his actions are ruining your married life with him.you two should try and work things out maturedly but most importantly watch him closely after his "I PROMISE TO CHANGE AND STOP CHEATING ON YOU" pledge cos' cheaters don't change overnight.if he continues after you've tried to resolve the issues with him, then get outta the relationship.it might sound harsh but its the plain truth.never stay in a relationship where a man plays with your emotions by cheating on you and you keep staying all in the name of "I LOVE HIM" crap!!.

my 2cents!!
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Mynd44: 4:59am On Nov 18, 2012
Lala, what's good na
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by JallowBah(f): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2012
I would consider it cheating, yes.
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Mynd44: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2012
JallowBah: I would consider it cheating, yes.
Cos it is cheating
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by KINGwax(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2012
joy78: i found out my husband looking for girls online and giving his mobile numbers to them...i have proof because i read his e-mails... some messages contain sexual chat and even talking about meeting some of the girls... Am i a fool to continue in this marriage? He know i know about it, he say he has problems, but what it concern me??lol...He say he never had sex with anyone else after we married , how can that be true after all those messages he wrote to many girls online, and hiding it too...
i flirt a lot and it aint cool. I flirt online everytime except this nairaland. Only those who we've contacted privately through nairaland knws i'm a big time flirt and like i said, if u have a fiance, it aint cool.
Now, giving out your numbers is ' the wrongest' thing ever!
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2012
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by lecturerdabo(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2012
apocalypse:

Not entirely true , some men get bored with having sex with same woman every time and not because she doesn't give it to him

"Something he is not getting" here might not be intimacy, it could be other things eg, some women once they change to your name, stops bothering about their appearance, others refuse to widen their intellectual horizons etc

Delfino: Where are you not meeting up
A man is very easy to handle but i dont just understand why you girls of today dont know this!

A man would only look for something outside that is not getting at home !!!

Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by stint(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2012
The truth is yes he is checking and the question is if something is broken , do you trow it away and buy a new one or do you fix it?
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Lala, what's good na

my dawg, all is good down here albeit some stress.how's your side?.i hope lakers aint making you sad with their loosing streak?
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
lalaosky:

my dawg, all is good down here albeit some stress.how's your side?.i hope lakers aint making you sad with their loosing streak?
Na Reality you go console. My team Spurs, are winning
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by JallowBah(f): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
apocalypse:

Not entirely true , some men get bored with having sex with same woman every time and not because she doesn't give it to him

Still don`t make it okay.
Then you try to fix what you have, you don`t go around.
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by joy78(f): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
he been doing this for 1 year now, right after we married he started..And why he give away numbers if it is not to hook up...in one message i read they were planning to meet..i cant stop thinking about it..it makes me sad cry cry
Re: Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? by JallowBah(f): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
joy78: he been doing this for 1 year now, right after we married he started..And why he give away numbers if it is not to hook up...in one message i read they were planning to meet..i cant stop thinking about it..it makes me sad cry cry

Have you talked to him, and told him this is not showing you ANY respect at all? And asked how he felt if you did the same?

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted / Do You Easily Get Jealous...? Are You A Jealousy Man? - Read This... / Nine-year-old Girl Is Now A Mother After She Gives Birth To A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.