Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792488 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tessytessy(f): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
My one-year french visa was given with a balance of 150k. Balance doesn't matter but the intent and supporting documents like others have said.
omotolanibaby:
with this your account balance they will not give you. except you get sponsor

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
tessytessy:
My one-year french visa was given with a balance of 150k. Balance doesn't matter but the intent and supporting documents like others have said.
Were you sponsoring yourself with that 150k balance or you're sponsored by someone else for the trip?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omotolanibaby(f): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
tessytessy:
for tourist visa. so with 300k ,they will give him tourist visa. continue
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omotolanibaby(f): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
davodyguy:

Were you sponsoring yourself with that 150k balance or you're sponsored by someone else for the trip?
let them continue to deceive them self with 150k balance. The only people I know they give visa with zero account balance are student on schorlaship or people that has sponsors

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
omotolanibaby:
let them continue to deceive them self with 150k balance. The only people I know they give visa with zero account balance are student on schorlaship or people that has sponsors
People make some comparison that can't hold ground.

It's like saying you built a 3 bedroom flat on Ikorodu for ₦3million and you say same amount can be used in Ajah. This can't work because from Lekki Phase1 down to Sangotedo is water logged, meaning you need to spend more on the foundation alone.

That ₦150,000 can't even buy her a return ticket, talkless of paying transportation and hotel at the same time. Except if she's a student being sponsored 100% by another person

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omotolanibaby(f): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
davodyguy:

It's like saying you built a 3 bedroom flat on Ikorodu for ₦3million and you say same amount can be used in Ajah. This can't work because from Lekki Phase1 down to Sangotedo is water logged, meaning you need to spend more on the foundation alone.

That ₦150,000 can't even buy her a return ticket, talkless of paying transportation and hotel at the same time. Except if she's a student being sponsored 100% by another person
That' just the fact, dnt mind them instead of telling people the truth.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
I just got denied an Italy Shenghen visa on the ground that : Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided, please who has an idea of what I could do?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
saintobi009:
I just got denied an Italy Shenghen visa on the ground that : Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided, please who has an idea of what I could do?
Sorry bro.

Unfortunately, nothing cause you can't appeal successfully. Option available is to reapply after some months

Kindly share some information about the application, so people can advice or what and what you need to do on your next application.

1. What's the purpose of Travel?
2. What documents did you submit?
3. Any assets in Nigeria?
4. Married or Single?
5. Self Employed or Employee?
6. Are you sponsoring yourself or being sponsored?
7. what the account balance?

This would help in advising you on next application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Your processed passport LAGO/311019/0051/01 has been received at the France Visa Application Centre on 11/12/2019and is ready for collection. Incase you have opted for courier delivery, your passport will be couriered to the address provided by you at the time of submitting your application. Regards, VFS Global

Will be going tomorrow to pick up.

Hoping for good news

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omotolanibaby(f): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
davodyguy:
Your processed passport LAGO/311019/0051/01 has been received at the France Visa Application Centre on 11/12/2019and is ready for collection. Incase you have opted for courier delivery, your passport will be couriered to the address provided by you at the time of submitting your application. Regards, VFS Global

Hoping for good news
best of luck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jossy4joseph(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
davodyguy:

Hoping for good news

May the grace of God shine upon you. All the very best
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
jossy4joseph:

May the grace of God shine upon you. All the very best
God did it.

Brief you guys later.

All 3 of us granted multiple entry

4 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
omotolanibaby:
best of luck
God did it.

Brief you guys later.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omotolanibaby(f): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
davodyguy:

God did it.

Brief you guys later.

congratulations,am so happy for you. brief us later when you are less busy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jossy4joseph(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
davodyguy:

God did it.

Brief you guys later.

Congratulations..I'm waiting to read your testimony
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Globetrotter101: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yeah bro not in all case ...we dont work at the embassy and we have no idea how they make their conclusion for Visa issuance. A sister of mine got UK Visa with 25k naira balance only, although I would like to think that it can only be possible for a frequent traveler/applicant. She'd been to the UK a lot of times before. They know you not going to remain in their country because of your previous history of travel with them. That's what matters to them

Having said that, I dont think a first time applicant would stand a chance of getting Tourist Visa with a bank balance of N300k especially for a schengen Visa, you'd be denied for insufficient funds

davodyguy:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ọya
Clears throat, testing microphone.

1. I'm a frequently traveler and have been to 1 world countries around the world save the 26 Schengen countries.

2. I just returned from New Zealand in September this year and enroute I got UAE Visa and Australian Visa cos I wanted to transit and get my new passport stamped multiple times, as it was issued in May, 2019 and was still a virgin.

3. It was while in the longest flight in the world Dubai - Auckland (Emirates) that I chatted Madam that by December, we need to do foreign as take my small bobito(son) along.

4. When I returned, I was looking to do Singapore and Malaysia since they are close (like NIGERIA And Benin Republic). As soon as I heard that Malaysian embassy involves visiting VFS Abuja, I picked race grin I'm always scared of Nigerian planes oo.

5. In October, I just found this thread and read lots of posts by Globetrotter101, omotolanibaby, jjcv, Davide etc as well as from others with positive and negative outcomes.

6. Late October, out documents together and submitted application on 31/10/19.

7. It's was group application. I had 2 passports, expired (with different visas) and the new one with UAE Visa, New Zealand. My wife had UAE stamped entry and exit used in 2017, then my little bobito is just 18months old with a passport just issued on 27/10/19.

8. Submitted all my wife's evidence of employment plus letters of promotions, pension statement, plus just 1 months pay slip for September, support letter from office granting her leave, then I had the Head of Admin write a letter of introduction that my company is sponsoring the family trip, as well as her own self introduction letter No statement submitted.

9 for me, dropped photocopies of previous visas, images taken abroad, family images home and abroad, marriage certificate, Company documents, list of real estate assets, car documents, investment in Stocks, bonds and Treasury bills, list company clients plus letters of Engagement, ongoing business transactions correspondences, professional qualifications and certifications, company's SOA, my personal SOA, company's letter of introduction, self introduction letter, company tax clearance plus personal tax clearance, airline reservation, hotel reservation, evidence of booking a boat cruise via Trip advisor, lastly Pension statement.

10. Son's BC, images of his 1 year birthday and letter of introduction for him too

10. Application received 1st November at Embassy, visa signed on 12th November.

They didn't even notify either of us, as I just said I should track the application online and saw the evidence of receipt.

My blood pressure rose to brim and could not wait till tomorrow to pick, but at exactly 2:44pm, left the office rushing to get to Lekki Phase 1 before 4:00pm from Ikoyi.

Had to use that Fashola's Ikoyi link bridge and paid ₦400 toll gate. Got to Manor house around 3:45pm.

When I got there, I was just looking out for that white paper(lol) as I couldn't find anything, I just opened the seal and found visas stamp for all 3 applicants.

Thought I should share the story to encourage someone not to lose hope.

Just package yourself well and pray for God's favor. That's all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Graceee: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=davodyguy post=84005421]Ọya
Clears throat, testing microphone.

congrats
WAS UR HOTEL BOOKED DIRECTLY OR THROUGH BOOKING.COM??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Graceee:
Booking.com.

I've been using them every since I started traveling.

I look for any hotel in destination with free cancellation policy, book for visa and then cancel later to now book the one of my choice

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Graceee: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
davodyguy:

Booking.com.

I've been using them every since I started traveling.

I look for any hotel in destination with free cancellation policy, book for visa and then cancel later to now book the one of my choice

WHAT WAS UR ACCOUNT OPENING AND CLOSING BALANCE

I WILL BE SUBMITTING TOMORROW
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Graceee:

WHAT WAS UR ACCOUNT OPENING AND CLOSING BALANCE

I WILL BE SUBMITTING TOMORROW

Personal, I submitted 6months instead 3months. Open about '7' Cos I used the account while in New Zealand in September and closing on October ending around 1.9

Just package enough documents to show you well grounded here and you'll return in January

Cost of photocopying alone was over 7,000 naira
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by realadesco(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
hello house pls I need more explanations on this issues. my two relative want to apply for conference in France one has finished three years ago and the other one is waiting for his call-up letter for nysc. and their dad want to sponsor them, pls give me clue on it pls. it is a paid conference they want to apply for
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Haywhey: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys, i have benefited a lot on this forum and I have tried my luck which was refused. I actually wants a clarification on re-applying for a tourist visa.

1. Can I use the invitation used for the first one that got refusal? Or I will have to ask my guy to send me another one?

2. I applied and did my biometric sometimes in mid July and picked my passport sept 2. Re-applying early December for Xmas not too early ?

3. Am I going to do another biometric or the previous one is still valid ?

Your candid advice, suggestions and opinions is needed. I am applying for Netherland through France.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Haywhey:
Hi guys, i have benefited a lot on this forum and I have tried my luck which was refused. I actually wants a clarification on re-applying for a tourist visa.

1. Can I use the invitation used for the first one that got refusal? Or I will have to ask my guy to send me another one?

2. I applied and did my biometric sometimes in mid July and picked my passport sept 2. Re-applying early December for Xmas not too early ?

3. Am I going to do another biometric or the previous one is still valid ?

Your candid advice, suggestions and opinions is needed. I am applying for Netherland through France.
What's the reason given for initial refusal?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Haywhey: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2019
davodyguy:

What's the reason given for initial refusal?

You have not provided proof of sufficient means of substance, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return to the country of origin or residence, or transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire means lawfully.

Though I had 800k then but inflow and outflow was poor. It was 3times deposit.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Haywhey:

You have not provided proof of sufficient means of substance, for the duration of the intended stay
Simply means balance in account is low to be able to sustain you while in the Schengen State

Haywhey:

or for the return to the country of origin or residence,
You did not provide evidence of strong ties with Nigeria to convince them that you would want to return because of that thing. eg Top Management position in a company, land or house, cars investment etc

Haywhey:

or transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire means lawfully.
There is no other visa on your passport that suggest you are transiting that country to your final destination. It's like when I was going to Auckland, I was allowed to transit Australia because i had a new Zealand Visa. Hence, New Zealand is the 3rd Country. Nigeria is the 1st, Australia Second.

Haywhey:

Though I had 800k then but inflow and outflow was poor. It was 3times deposit.
You need to work on this
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Haywhey: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
davodyguy:

Simply means balance in account is low to be able to sustain you while in the Schengen State

You did not provide evidence of strong ties with Nigeria to convince them that you would want to return because of that thing. eg Top Management position in a company, land or house, cars investment etc

There is no other visa on your passport that suggest you are transiting that country to your final destination. It's like when I was going to Auckland, I was allowed to transit Australia because i had a new Zealand Visa. Hence, New Zealand is the 3rd Country. Nigeria is the 1st, Australia Second.

You need to work on this

Thanks for the aforementioned boss. Back to my questions

1. Can I still used the invitation letter used for the first that got refusal or i should request another one from my guy?

2. I applied and did my biometric sometimes in mid July, picked my passport Sept 2nd. Can I re-apply early December for Xmas ? Or is it too early to reapply?

3. Am I going to do another biometric or the Previous one is still valid ?

Thanks Boss man
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Invitation letter not older than 3 months from the issued date.

Haywhey:

1. Can I still used the invitation letter used for the first that got refusal or i should request another one from my guy?

2. I applied and did my biometric sometimes in mid July, picked my passport Sept 2nd. Can I re-apply early December for Xmas ? Or is it too early to reapply?

Thanks Boss man
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Haywhey:

What does this guy do?
Is he a resident or a Citizen?
How well grounded is he in Holland?
He must write a new letter, stating how well grounded he is, how financially buoyant he is, state the relationship he has with you and why he wants you visiting. If possible, he should refer to the earlier letter he wrote on your behalf

Haywhey:

Solve your financial issues first.

If you don't have up to N2million, you may not be given. They would think you want to run away and not return to Nigeria

Haywhey:

Thanks Boss man
It is VFS that would determine this when you submit application

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ade1toonna: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good evening house please can anybody help me with sample of introduction letter thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Haywhey: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
davodyguy:

What does this guy do?
Is he a resident or a Citizen?
How well grounded is he in Holland?
He must write a new letter, stating how well grounded he is, how financially buoyant he is, state the relationship he has with you and why he wants you visiting. If possible, he should refer to the earlier letter he wrote on your behalf

Oh okay... Thank you bro�

Solve your financial issues first.

Working on this.

If you don't have up to N2million, you may not be given. They would think you want to run away and not return to Nigeria

It is VFS that would determine this when you submit application

����

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Graceee: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=kenseT post=80861028]
@KENSE T

@@ KENSE T @ KENSE T
I have 3 questions for ??
1. what was the purpose of 2 refusals by France
2 how much was in your account balances for those 2 times denied and this current one that was issued??
3 are u self employed or r u an employee??

I know these are sensitive questions but wish u could just give me a rough sketch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: damsel370 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.