Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (802109 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2020
As the name suggests, it allows the holder to enter the Schengen area only once. Once the he/she leaves the Schengen area, the visa expires, and the holder is not allowed to enter again (without getting a new visa), no matter how small of a duration the visa holder spent in the Schengen area.

People,

Can some one with single entry ESTAS Schengen Visa travel from France to Madrid by flight (round trip)? Without violating rule ( I mean exit)or it has to be by train.
This one public transport is on strike..

Help a friend

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OmoBendel24: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2020
damselhoney:
Hello People,

Can some one with single entry ESTAS Schengen Visa travel from France to Madrid by flight (round trip)? Without violating rule ( I mean exit)or it has to be by train.
This one public transport is on strike..

Help a friend

Yes you can, as long as it's within the Schengen states you are commutting with whatever means of transportation, and that you are not "mistakenly" stepping out of its territories to other places - for instance the UK - and hoping to come back with the SINGLE ENTRY VISA.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy 2020

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lee310: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Please are you serious ? February?

That’s crazy if it last till February

electromagnito:
i talked about traveling to paris now is bad due ti workers strike.... it continues till feburary
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 5:24am On Jan 02, 2020
oduzbaba2015:
Happy new year,

I want to do paid hotel reservation for short stay in luthania say 2 weeks where or how I can I get it done.

Lastly how can I get the flight reservation done too for luthania short stay visa.

Thanks
You can do the hotel reservation by yourself through booking.com.

You can get flight reservation from naijagoingabroad.com for free if you buy travel insurance from them.

Note: I don't have any business dealings with naijagoingabroad.com. I got info about this business / website from nairaland about a year ago. I bought travel insurance from them early last year for my wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pushups44: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2020
mikylon:
Good day fam,
I intend travelling with my family of 5 to france and Amsterdam, hopefully do 8days in france and 6 days in amsterdam sometime in June as that my available vacation window. The kids school would still be in session, that shouldnt be a problem as the most senior is 3yrs old.
My question is do my my wife also have to provide her bank statement being that i am the major sponsor and its going to be there first international travel. I have been to norway (once) and amsterdam (twice) for official work. So this would be our first trip for tourism as a family.
Also the itinerary of event to support the document for submission at VFS, do i need to pay for the tours or a reservation will do. (which sites can i use in making the tours booking).

I can't speak of paperwork, though I have been to Amsterdam a few times. What I especially like about that city are the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum. I enjoy the architecture and that it's easy to get around the city either on foot or using the trams. I always have a great time whenever in Amsterdam. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Just picked my Passport with visa grin
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CodedTobx(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2020
[Congrats. When did you submit ?

quote author=mialate post=85460878]Just picked my Passport with visa grin[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2020
12th December. Been ready since 27th though.

quote author=CodedTobx post=85461037][Congrats. When did you submit ?

quote author=mialate post=85460878]Just picked my Passport with visa grin[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CodedTobx(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Congrats once again.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Congrats, thank God

mialate:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Thanks.

CodedTobx:
Congrats once again.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Thanks
Beverlyhills:
Congrats, thank God

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by eddieifeoluwa: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
@Mialate congratulations please can you share submitted document and and purpose of visa application thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Graceee: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
@ MILATE where did you submit lagos or abuja??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Graceee: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
mialate:

@ MIALATE where did u submit, lagos or Abuja?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
I submitted in Lagos

Graceee:

@ MIALATE where did u submit, lagos or Abuja?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
It’s a Business Visa.

I submitted
1. France Application Visa Form
2. Letter of introduction from my company.
3. Visa invitation letter from France and Germany sent to me via email.
4. Paid trade event entry badge
5. Hotel bookings from Expedia. Called the agents to book for me and reconfirmed booking. Note: I booked since October 2019 to allow those crazy hotel cancellation . Once bitten twice ....
6. My tax clearance card copy
7. Evidence of tax receipt
8. National ID card copy
9. Company and personal bank statements 3 months each.
10. Flight itinerary: Lagos- France - Istanbul- Lagos
11.my family picture as a single Nigerian
12.pictures of my works done
13. Free Transportation tickets from the event organizers in France and Germany.
14. 1 year pension statement.

Given Multiple entry. 1st Schengen Visa.

God is soooooooo Good

eddieifeoluwa:
@Mialate congratulations please can you share submitted document and and purpose of visa application thanks.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
congrat can u share your timeline
mialate:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
and is it 6 months or 2 year given
mialate:
I submitted in Lagos

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Submitted 12 th no update till 27 th December I decided to track n saw it was already at the collection center for pickup.
pufframmy:
congrat can u share your timeline
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just the 15 days as shown on the visa invitation letter and I have to show up at VFS upon my return

pufframmy:
and is it 6 months or 2 year given
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Graceee: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
mialate:
I submitted in Lagos

@MIALATE Please do u have any travel history??
Have u been denied French visa in past ??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Congratulation Once again. it a seminar u going that nice

but this one they said u should showup at VFS again what for haba this there wahala too much

mialate:
Just the 15 days as shown on the visa invitation letter and I have to show up at VFS upon my retu

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Graceee: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
@ MIALATE , do u have any travel history
and have u been denied French visa before
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2020

pufframmy:

but this one they said u should showup at VFS again what for haba this there wahala too much

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
A lot of African countries and Russia.

Oh yes I was denied in 2019 February.

Graceee:
@ MIALATE , do u have any travel history
and have u been denied French visa before
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yes it reflected my monthly salary

quote author=oduzbaba2015 post=85465048] congratulations bro, on the company bank statement, does the salary transfer from the company statement reflect on your own statement be it personal or salary account? [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
It's way better than been refused the visa. That seems to be the case lately. Show upon return slips

pufframmy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (387) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: VanuatuWycombe, donteebalo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.