Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791523 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 4:35am On Feb 21, 2020
UncleBryte:
Greetings,
What course do you think one can do that will be relevant?
Thanks

Good question..... IT or better known as informatique is the best for international student cause you csn easily get retainef during your stage or better known as internship, most people end up doing formation in informatique just to get a job like webdeveloper, data analyst... fact studying in france can be very frustrating, Education in france is very difficult compare to any other place in the world and a chance of getting a job after school related to your course hahaha i laugh its 0.00000000001% if you dont speak french like the native ���
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2020
approvedxxx:
What I mean is that, is it possible to travel again with the visa on a single entry visa permit.

I don't think if someone is denied entry they can turn around and return immediately using the same single-entry visa. Usually a denial of entry comes along with a cancellation of such visas.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jimmyjax16: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
@approvedxxxx ... Here are situations that can make a single entry visa invalid
1) if the person get an entry stamp at the point of entry.
2) if the visa was cancelled at the point of entry and the person deported. A cancelled visa will have a red stamp anotation CANCELLED.
If none of those happened and the person was deported then the person can still use the visa to travel before it's expiry date.

Beverlyhills:
I was referring to the poster who said he needs to get to Nigeria , get some money and buy another ticket.

Technically , the person is yet to be stamped in on arrival into the schengen region but if the visa has been revoked by the border police then its a done deal.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
In this case , the visa was not cancelled... The immigration police had already stamped him in and later just draw a mark on the entry stamp.

Jimmyjax16:
@approvedxxxx ... Here are situations that can make a single entry visa invalid
1) if the person get an entry stamp at the point of entry.
2) if the visa was cancelled at the point of entry and the person deported. A cancelled visa will have a red stamp anotation CANCELLED.
If none of those happened and the person was deported then the person can still use the visa to travel before it's expiry date.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
approvedxxx:
In this case , the visa was not cancelled... The immigration police had already stamped him in and later just draw a mark on the entry stamp.

Interesting. We live and learn.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jimmyjax16: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Well in this case, it clearly states that he was refused entry cos anyone who sees that stamp being cancelled will know he didn't enter the country.

Therefore that visa has not been used and still valid for single entry.

The issue now is questions will arise when that cancelled stamp is seen at that point of entry.

That's what I know.

quote author=approvedxxx post=86838975]In this case , the visa was not cancelled... The immigration police had already stamped him in and later just draw a mark on the entry stamp.

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
The guy was totally confused and he realized himself when he finally saw himself back to Lagos. It was a crazy experience.

Jimmyjax16:
Well in this case, it clearly states that he was refused entry cos anyone who sees that stamp being cancelled will know he didn't enter the country.

Therefore that visa has not been used and still valid for single entry.

The issue now is questions will arise when that cancelled stamp is seen at that point of entry.

That's what I know.

quote author=approvedxxx post=86838975]In this case , the visa was not cancelled... The immigration police had already stamped him in and later just draw a mark on the entry stamp.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
PLEASE HOW MANY MONTHS VISA DOES AUSTRIA EMBASSY GIVES FOR THE FIRST TIME?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
approvedxxx:

As many days as you request for, sometimes plus a few days' grace period.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Depending on the mark on the entry stamp - a cross sign(+) or two parallel line (//)

approvedxxx:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wetin you dey find for Austria ?
approvedxxx:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lol...see question. Anyways I'm going for a Conference. But why did you ask?
Also want to visit a friend in Italy after the conference.

Oke00700:
Wetin you dey find for Austria ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by 1blessing: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yes, I intend doing at least to visit any schengen country
Suuz:

My Nairaland friend! Thanks! Are you planning to apply for a French visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sirgigs: 5:39am On Feb 22, 2020
I got my Visa to France.
Duration; 5 working days

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2020
Wow, that was pretty fast. CONGRATULATIONS.

PLEASE CAN YOU SHARE THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED FOR OTHER TO LEARN FROM.
THANKS!

sirgigs:
I got my Visa to France.
Duration; 5 working days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Champora: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Wait to understand this, your visa was issued under 5 working days? That's beautiful and congratulations.

sirgigs:
I got my Visa to France.
Duration; 5 working days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2020
Congrats

sirgigs:
I got my Visa to France.
Duration; 5 working days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sirgigs: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2020
oduzbaba2015:
. Can u help us list the documents and what category of Visa is it? Congratulations bro

Tourism

Docs submitted are;
* Company introduction letter
* Personal introduction letter
* Insurance [3 months]
* Hotel booking
* Flight reservation [ ensure iterinary is shown]
* Marriage Certificate
* Spouse Consent letter and passport biodata page
* 3 months payslip
* 3 months bank statement with 3M
* Evidence of Property - Land
* Letter of Explanation
* Tour reservation ticket
* Copies of visas from other countries in my passport - current and expired
* evidence of other income
* Employment letter
* Confirmation Letter
* Leave allowance letter
* Leave allowance payment evidence
* promotion letters
* Appraisal letters

There you go
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Your vast travel history made it very easy.

quote author=sirgigs post=86861561]

Tourism

Docs submitted are;
* Insurance [3 months]
* Hotel booking
* Marriage Certificate
* 3 months payslip
* Letter of Explanation
* Employment letter
* Confirmation Letter
* Leave allowance letter
* promotion letters
* Appraisal letters

There you go[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Thank you... Please let us know
1. Did you pay for the Tour Reservation Ticket?
2. What is the difference between Personal Introduction letter and letter of explanation.
3. Appraisal letter and lastly
4. What are your travel history ?

Please enlighten us!!!

sirgigs:

Tourism

Docs submitted are;
* Insurance [3 months]
* Hotel booking
* Marriage Certificate
* 3 months payslip
* Letter of Explanation
* Employment letter
* Confirmation Letter
* Leave allowance letter
* promotion letters
* Appraisal letters

There you go

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hahahahaha where are we running to!!! NIGERIA IS OUR FATHERS LAND.

Oke00700:
Let’s do quick and leave Nigeria before this ban comes in place.
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/eu-plans-to-impose-visa-restrictions-on-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bros please speak for yourself.

It’s your fatherland not our

Hahaha

approvedxxx:
Hahahahaha where are we running to!!! NIGERIA IS OUR FATHERS LAND.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by approvedxxx: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nor Vex ooooooo. My Father's Land.

Nigeria can't be great without me . God Bless Nigeria.

Oke00700:
Bros please speak for yourself.

It’s your fatherland not our

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Even Nigeria no wan make God bless am �

approvedxxx:
Nor Vex ooooooo. My Father's Land.

Nigeria can't be great without me . God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iyiolapo2010(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
@Oke00700
Hahahahaha you funny waiting dey Europe way u won run comot for naija abeg .....even there father UK no ban naija abeg pack well pray for better things ...Dubia is there to visit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
how many months was issue?? and is this ur first schengen visa

sirgigs:

Tourism

Docs submitted are;
* Insurance [3 months]
* Hotel booking
* Marriage Certificate
* 3 months payslip
* Letter of Explanation
* Employment letter
* Confirmation Letter
* Leave allowance letter
* promotion letters
* Appraisal letters

There you go
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sirgigs: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2020
pufframmy:
how many months was issue?? and is this ur first schengen visa

1 month and this is my 3rd schengen visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2020
wow i thought they will have given u 6 month as i heard france use to give more months
sirgigs:

1 month and this is my 3rd schengen visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2020
pufframmy:
wow i thought they will have given u 6 month as i heard france use to give more months

Depending on the purpose of travel - it is easier for business visa applicants to get longer validity visas than for tourists.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2020
You have to prove why you need a longer validity visa.

Cyberknight:

Depending on the purpose of travel - it is easier for business visa applicants to get longer validity visas than for tourists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.