Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (788786 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by KrazzyAndy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good evening everyone
Please I'm trying to get my brother to school in France as an undergraduate... Please can anyone tell me step by step procedures on how to go bout and how much will it cost.. Also stating the fact that my brother is quite smart so if there's any scholarship available for him to take...thank you for your assistance.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Martinyimi007: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Laishat29:
Hello Everyone, any one here who is working on going to France this fall to study? Please indicate so we can carry ourselves along smiley

Thank you.
I am got an admission for a language course and I just need to know to right steps to take �
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Laishat29: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
KrazzyAndy:
Good evening everyone
Please I'm trying to get my brother to school in France as an undergraduate... Please can anyone tell me step by step procedures on how to go bout and how much will it cost.. Also stating the fact that my brother is quite smart so if there's any scholarship available for him to take...thank you for your assistance.

Hi Andy,

Most schools close their admissions process in May and June, so you would be working on a very slim window. However you can check bachelors portal, or campus france to get a wide selection list. From there you can visit choice schools websites to narrow down your selection.

Most bachelors in France would require you to have a proficiency in the language, but I am not sure that applies to all. You should keep that in mind.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by KrazzyAndy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Laishat29:

Hi Andy,

Most schools close their admissions process in May and June, so you would be working on a very slim window. However you can check bachelors portal, or campus france to get a wide selection list. From there you can visit choice schools websites to narrow down your selection.

Most bachelors in France would require you to have a proficiency in the language, but I am not sure that applies to all. You should keep that in mind.

Thank youu soo much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Laishat29: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Martinyimi007:
I am got an admission for a language course and I just need to know to right steps to take �

Awesome! Did you just secure the admission? Did you apply via Campus France or your school has a seperate portal to process admissions?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PsgMan: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
After submitting or which one

Which school did you gain admission to
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PsgMan: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
TobiAwodipe:
Hello. I am. How far have you gone? I just got my admission Letter and I'm waiting to hear from campus France.

Which school did you gain admission to!?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Martinyimi007: 1:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Laishat29:

Awesome! Did you just secure the admission? Did you apply via Campus France or your school has a seperate portal to process admissions?
I applied directly to the school
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Laishat29: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Martinyimi007:
I applied directly to the school

In that case, you need to sign up to Campus France and click on the "I already have admission" option. You would be required to load your admission letters and some other little stuff, but for the most part it's pretty straight forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
France visa application reopens

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2021
i dont thinkn dey have start accepting for tourist applicant

HRprof:
France visa application reopens
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2021
pufframmy:
i dont thinkn dey have start accepting for tourist applicant

They have started for all visa applications
Check the vfs website

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
no for tourist, have check
only for reunion, spouse work, study and other
HRprof:

They have started for all visa applications
Check the vfs website

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by monchat(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=pufframmy post=102813823]no for tourist, have check
only for reunion, spouse work, study and other
[/quote

All visa, I called customer care today and they said they have open, and tourist visa is available.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
ok thanks

[quote author=monchat post=102852108][/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meedx: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Please, I would like to know if funds in a merchant bank will be accepted as proof of funds for long stay student visa application by french embassy.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Please i want to know if research programme is regarded as student visa and does it need same process?
I will be going for 10 weeks research programme in France around September and the research centre provide free accommodation. 10 weeks falls to long stay visa category but don't know if I should choose tourist or student visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Please who knows the actual closing balance in account statement the embassy will be looking at for a student Visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good day All, plz has anyone applied for France tourist Visa recently Or dey have not started accepting tourist visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
youngprince111:
Good day All, plz has anyone applied for France tourist Visa recently Or dey have not started accepting tourist visa?

They have. You need to be fully vaccinated though, if your sole purpose is tourism

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by quineP(f): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hello house

I want to apply for a tourist visa in france and i don’t know how to go about it or which procedures to follow. kindly assist or recommend a professional agent.
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2021
@ quineP.
1. Have you been Fully Vaccinated?
2. Read abit back wards to see the necessary documentation required.
3. Its a DIY process. Good luck..

To create your account and fill your form use the link below

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/france-visas/

To book your appointment follow the instruction below:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra/before-booking

quineP:
Hello house

I want to apply for a tourist visa in france and i don’t know how to go about it or which procedures to follow. kindly assist or recommend a professional agent.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by monchat(m): 5:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Nchabuomo:

They have. You need to be fully vaccinated though, if your sole purpose is tourism

For the visa application you don't need vaccine certificate, only when you are traveling, is that right?

BC I called their customer service, they said no vaccine certificate required for application, but they might require it for traveling
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2021
monchat:

For the visa application you don't need vaccine certificate, only when you are traveling, is that right?

BC I called their customer service, they said no vaccine certificate required for application, but they might require it for traveling

If you have one it might help to attach it to your application as that's a requirement for tourist going to France now.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by abzlim: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Hello guys.so i have just recently secured an admission to France to do a masters course. Please i need to know how to go about the visa process. Someone had mentioned something about campus France. Please i need someone to outline the process for me so i can start as soon as possible. i would very much appreciate it .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jide4lagos(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Go to Campus France office's at Osborne, use google to search for the address if you don't know where Osborne is. That is where you can get the best guidance.

abzlim:
Hello guys.so i have just recently secured an admission to France to do a masters course. Please i need to know how to go about the visa process. Someone had mentioned something about campus France. Please i need someone to outline the process for me so i can start as soon as possible. i would very much appreciate it .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omoh17(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Doluwatobi:
Please if there’s anyone one coming from Abuja and hopefully to Grenoble precisely.

Please reach me on WhatsApp through
+33 7 53 57 89 11

Also just incase there’s someone who got rejected, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance i can render in the sense of Appeal.

I wish everyone best of luck

Are you still using this number, cos i want to know more about the admission via scholarship
I
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Desmondcedar(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello everyone, please if you're looking for accommodation in Lyon kindly send a DM, there's an appartement of 3 rooms and very affordable. I am looking for two other persons because no single person can apply alone except if you want to take the whole apartment. The rooms are 18m2.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Laishat29: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations on your admission.

You need to sign up on the Etudes en France account and load your admission details under the "I already have an admission" tab.
https://pastel.diplomatie.gouv.fr/etudesenfrance/dyn/public/authentification/login.html

Once all has been validated by Campus France, they will ask you to make payment of 50k and to book an interview date where they will discuss all your study plans and also check your support documents via a checklist which they will share with you.

Once you pass this stage successfully, you will go to do biometric capture and submission at France VFS office and wait for a decision.

Hope this helps.

jide4lagos:
Go to Campus France office's at Osborne, use google to search for the address if you don't know where Osborne is. That is where you can get the best guidance.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jide4lagos(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Was in campus france for my pre consular interview today although na Visa interview them call am but It was ... Alihamdulilahi
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meedx: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
jide4lagos:
Was in campus france for my pre consular interview today although na Visa interview them call am but It was ... Alihamdulilahi
Feed us with details, please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.