Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790034 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by monchat(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Nchabuomo:

UK you pick your duration(6mnths, 2yrs etc) from a list and pay the stipulated visa fees for that category

US normally gives 2yrs

My first visa to France was 6 months.

Thank you. I just hope they will give me six months visa and multiple entries. It is my first time applying for France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2021
monchat:

Thank you. I just hope they will give me six months visa and multiple entries. It is my first time applying for France

Good luck!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nice.

I submitted my application on Monday, August 9th, 2021, lets see how long it will take to be processed.
HRprof:
I just receive my visa grin
I summited on the 2nd August in Lagos and got my Visa stamped on 9th August received today by UPS
valid for 6 months till march next year
I'm travelling by October. meanwhile is business visa
Just package your Visa application you will get it.
wish everyone good luck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2021
wish you good luck keep us update
megastu:
Nice.

I submitted my application on Monday, August 9th, 2021, lets see how long it will take to be processed.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2021
pufframmy:
which you good luck keep us update

It will come out with good news.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
AMEN
yemmywesey:

It will come out with good news.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Maxwell08:

I'v replied you with the require documents on Spanish thread

Hello,
Kindly direct me to the thread for Spanish toutist visas, please.
I can't see anyone on search.
Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Maxwell08: 3:52am On Aug 13, 2021
ifeoluwasegun:

Hello,
Kindly direct me to the thread for Spanish toutist visas, please.
I can't see anyone on search.
Thanks.
View my posts...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
I don't understand these guys. My Passport came out yesterday. I was given a single entry and less than 1 month. I dont know what is going on. My last Schengen was one year. I also did 1 year of insurance so i don't know why they would give me a 1-month single entry. Although i applied in Abuja and i have been using Lagos for over 12 years now.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
megastu:
I don't understand these guys. My Passport came out yesterday. I was given a single entry and less than 1 month. I dont know what is going on. My last Schengen was one year. I also did 1 year of insurance so i don't know why they would give me a 1-month single entry. Although i applied in Abuja and i have been using Lagos for over 12 years now.

This shouldn't be a factor
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
It took 4 days in total to process. Did they even look at my documents?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Exactly. That is why i am wondering.
Nchabuomo:

This shouldn't be a factor
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
WOW BUT STILL Congratulation

pls can u help us with document submitted and when do u submit your application sir
thanks

maybe in ur next application them might increase your entry
megastu:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
megastu:

congratulations

How often did you use the last one? If you didn't use it as they expected then that's the reason they did that or the case officer is just been petty.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
I think you should check the information of the online form submitted incase there is a mix up in the dates.

You can send them an email with attachments of previous visas , entry and exit stamps, 1 year insurance and a detailed cover letter why you request issuance of a 1 year multiple entry or 3 or 5 years visa.

Requests relating to visas= visas.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr

In the meantime , you can use the 1 month, go and come back apply again. Your complaint might be sorted in your next application.

megastu:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, i actually have those two options.

I have actually been using lagos and have been travelling pretty often. The last one year was issued in Lagos. However, i used Abuja this time because of dates and all.

I will send them an e-mail. Thanks.
Beverlyhills:
I think you should check the information of the online form submitted incase there is a mix up in the dates.

You can send them an email with attachments of previous visas, entry and exit stamps, 1-year insurance and a detailed cover letter why you request issuance of a 1-year multiple entry or 3 or 5 years visa.

Requests relating to visas= visas.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr

In the meantime , you can use the 1 month, go and come back apply again. Your complaint might be sorted in your next application.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
The guy is a clown.
Beverlyhills:
LOL!!!

You mean N 1,500,000 to process a Visa to France OR ?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Just normal applicable documents, including copies of my previous Schengen. I am not sure they had a look at any co i submitted on Monday and got SMS for pick up on Wednesday

I am hearing its Covid related and that they are not even taking applications from First-time travellers. Also, Lagos is the consulate (Visa section) while Abuja is Embassy (Diplomatic section)
Others that submitted in both centres should share their experience. .
pufframmy:
WOW BUT STILL Congratulation

pls can u help us with document submitted and when do u submit your application sir
thanks

maybe in ur next application them might increase your entry
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Macdeo001: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hello house, can I apply for a france student visa? I have a baby, and I will love to take her along. Is this visible?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Josh2013: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Provided u have gotten an admission and u have the fund that covers ur tuition, living expenses of urself and that of ur child, u are gud to go.
Macdeo001:
Hello house, can I apply for a france student visa? I have a baby, and I will love to take her along. Is this visible?

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Macdeo001:

But who will take care of your baby why you’re in class? I hope this is not away of running away from Buhari

You might as well look for school here in Nigeria if you can’t leave your baby behind
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

[b]But who will take care of your baby why you’re in class? [/b]I hope this is not away of running away from Buhari

You might as well look for school here in Nigeria if you can’t leave your baby behind

That's a very silly question!

Aren't there daycares abroad? So many mothers relocate with their kids for studies.

And there's nothing absolutely wrong in using school as a means of permanent relocation.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nchabuomo:

That's a very silly question!

Aren't there daycares abroad? So many mothers relocate with their kids for studies.

And there's nothing absolutely wrong in using school as a means of permanent relocation.
Anyone can relocate with his or her family if they have enough fund but how many people have enough fund. I am sorry for asking but I know the daycares are not free. More reason so many Africans are street hawkers in France and Spain to feed themselves
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Macdeo001: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Taking care of the baby won't be a problem. It has just been my dream to study in France. Thank you.

Ashirioluwa:

But who will take care of your baby why you’re in class? I hope this is not away of running away from Buhari

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2021
ok sir

megastu:
Just normal applicable documents, including copies of my previous Schengen. I am not sure they had a look at any co i submitted on Monday and got SMS for pick up on Wednesday

I am hearing its Covid related and that they are not even taking applications from First-time travellers. Also, Lagos is the consulate (Visa section) while Abuja is Embassy (Diplomatic section)
Others that submitted in both centres should share their experience. .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Has anyone travelled to France recently? Does Covid PCR Test required for airlines? Those full vaccinated do they need to provide Covid result before boarding?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by EssentialMan2: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice evening from here guys.
Please I need guidance from gurus in the house. My younger brother is just 22 years old with only school certificate. I want him to travel to any of the Schengen countries hopefully towards the first quarter of next year.
Please gurus in the house, does he have a chance at all, and what kind of visa is he going to apply?

Please I need response.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Your Best Bet is a Study visa , look through the Campus France website for France student requirements and Checkout German schools and other Tuition free Schengen Countries.

This would help you assess your brother's chances.

quote author=EssentialMan2 post=104822020]Nice evening from here guys.
Please I need guidance from gurus in the house. My younger brother is just 22 years old with only school certificate. I want him to travel to any of the Schengen countries hopefully towards the first quarter of next year.
Please gurus in the house, does he have a chance at all, and what kind of visa is he going to apply?

Please I need response.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.