Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (804379 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by saipn: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Amakapritty:

How is 10k dollars 12 million?
lol, i think the person i quoted understood the conversion rate from won to dollars
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2021
@ Priceless200

If Majority are first timers, kindly redirect to the Spanish Embassy.
The french Embassy isn't accepting first time Applications.

At the Spanish visa Application(BLS), best apply as a group with same itinerary, group tour plans for the Birthday, same accommodation, flight reservation etc.

Kindly avoid these agents and stick to your Birthday getaway tourist visa application.

With the current Covid situations, Trade events/Programs are gradually opening up.

Priceless200:

Hey well done on your contributions here. You re doing so well. Thank you.

I'm planning a birthday getaway with some friends for next month.

Majority are first timers. But comfortably working, earning good monies, single and will surely come back.

How do you think is the best way to arrange our application pls.

An agent said we should each register a program according to our field of work and use it as a reason.

But me on the other hand is asking why can't we just apply normal as a group knowing no one in Europe just on a trip.

I'm confused.

By the way, Spain or France which should we do. Any is OK for us.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2021
@keet18

Apologies for all these. You should avoid these Agents.

When does your UK ban end? What was the Reason for the ban (if you can share it)Lets start from there.

Going by these refusals back to back. You need to take a step back and try building some travel history with some countries with less visa hassles like Dubai, Turkey, Rwanda, etc.

quote author=Keet18 post=106607171] I need your help guys
I don really suffer for visa since 2018
Uk 10 years ban cause of agent
US 2019 denied
South Africa 2018 denied twice
Now it’s France this year

I really need you guys input and guide
Whatever way you can help
I’d really appreciate

I just applied for passport for my 3months old baby

Got two businesses registered under CAC
Doing a legal work here in naija
Good cash flow in all bank statements
I’m definitely returning back
I’m doing well here in Nigeria [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobil567: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Bros, stop digging a deeper hole for yourself. So many rejections from these countries will only make future applications impossible. Agent caused you 10 years U.K. ban due to fraudulent document, you still went to use agent again for fraudulent business invitation letter for France. You should be thankful that France didn’t ban you too. As it stands now, your chances are zero wether you are doing well in Nigeria or not, doesn’t matter again. Like @beverlyhills advised, you have to take things slow & rebuild your tracks. Start with e-visa/visa on arrival countries like UAE, Lebanon, Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya, etc. You visit and come back. Do it from now till say 2023, your passport will be filled with arrival visa stickers & entry/exist stamps. So next time you apply to visa required countries, they will see some changes in your travel history and can consider giving you a benefit of doubt. The way you’re going now looks like you’re desperate to japa & not necessarily for tourism purpose, and I highly doubt you will be granted a visa if you reapply asap to France or any first world destination. Goodluck though
Keet18:
I need your help guys
US 2019 denied

I’d really appreciate

I’m doing well here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
HRprof:

Never use agent for visa. I learn to package my visa by myself here and i got it right,
please, should I actually pay for accommodation or just a booking(without payment) on say, Booking.com is ok?
2. Do they accept Airbnb bookings?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OmoWorld: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please bro, never go through any agent again... they have damage people's lives... I believe you are in a right channel now ( nairaland ) to prepare for your next travel package. So I will advise you to suspend your visa application until early next year. That is best advise I can give you.

[quote author=Kee
[/quote]t18 post=106607171] I need your help guys
US 2019 denied

I’d really appreciate

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
saipn:
Daegu, will 10k dollars which is 12 million won be enough for bank statement?
I was staying at songtan
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
saipn:
lol, i think the person i quoted understood the conversion rate from won to dollars

Very well... an nyeong ha se yo
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Keet18:
I can always get appointment whenever I need it
Have my ways around that

Hmm this statement lipsrsealed because I know France is only attending to frequent travelers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Keet18:
I need your help guys
US 2019 denied

I’d really appreciate

Wait But how come ordinary SA will refuse you visa twice?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Agent also made me chop 10years ban back then in 2010. But how come ordinary SA will refuse you visa twice?

Those Agent are crazy.....i lost almost 5m without visa....usa denied twice and S.A also
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Keet18: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Agent also made me chop 10years ban back then in 2010. But how come ordinary SA will refuse you visa twice?

Kindly check the SA forum
A lot of people got denied thrice with genuine intentions
It’s not easy out there
I did South Africa myself
USA myself

I got UK ban cause of the genuine Ghana,Togo and Cotonou stamps on my passport that were gotten via buses that travels to those countries
Uk did their findings when I applied for their visa and found out they were fraudulently obtained
I was stupid then
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Keet18: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Beverlyhills:
@keet18

Apologies for all these. You should avoid these Agents.

When does your UK ban end? What was the Reason for the ban (if you can share it)Lets start from there.

Going by these refusals back to back. You need to take a step back and try building some travel history with some countries with less visa hassles like Dubai, Turkey, Rwanda, etc.

quote author=Keet18 post=106607171] I need your help guys
US 2019 denied

I’d really appreciate

Heard Dubai visa is hard now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
cucumbar:
please, should I actually pay for accommodation or just a booking(without payment) on say, Booking.com is ok?
2. Do they accept Airbnb bookings?

France is attending to frequent traveller, if you have travelled before you should know package your application if not a frequent traveller no need applying exception of business visa.

Meanwhile, you do not need to pay for accommodation, you can only book and pay at the hotel use the print out for your application and AirBnB always request for pay while booking not advisable using them because you can not pay for accommodation when you have not gotten visa except if is refundable.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Keet18:

Kindly check the SA forum
A lot of people got denied thrice with genuine intentions
It’s not easy out there
I did South Africa myself
USA myself

I got UK ban cause of the genuine Ghana,Togo and Cotonou stamps on my passport that were gotten via buses that travels to those countries
Uk did their findings when I applied for their visa and found out they were fraudulently obtained
I was stupid then

Oh so you mean, you didn’t actually travelled to those countries? UK sef get time with this their research and findings… what annoys me most about UK is the way you have to explain every little details of inflow and outflow of cash in your account statement.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Keet18:

I know someone in VFS office
So I paid him 15k to allow me in
Cause one of the fellow applicants is a frequent traveler

Oh I see.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ibrahim8258:

Those Agent are crazy.....i lost almost 5m without visa....usa denied twice and S.A also

It is well bro, everyone has a story to tell but in the end, e go make sense wink
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobil567: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
It’s their job to protect their borders from dishonest people who mask as genuine travellers.
feelgoodstuffs:

Oh so you mean, you didn’t actually travelled to those countries? UK sef get time with this their research and findings… what annoys me most about UK is the way you have to explain every little details of inflow and outflow of cash in your account statement.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mobil567:
It’s their job to protect their borders from dishonest people who mask as genuine travellers.

Lol I know it’s their job, so I have to explain how i bought 100 blocks for my building project in April, how I bought T.V 250k in May, I sent 100k for my sister graduation in June, in July I bought Apple Watch 150k, in August an old friend sent me 500k . cheesy cheesy I have to explain how we became friends for him to send me 500k, I cannot spend 2 times of my disposable income, is it anyones business if I want to spend my life savings on taking picture in London bridge to pepper my village people and come back to start hustling again. Abi Oyinbo people no dey save for entire year for vacation? I heard some dey even collect loan and come back to be paying it on installment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobil567: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
You’re only subjected to that because you have no or insufficient travel history & thus, they can’t actually prove that you are only going to “take photos at London Bridge” and go back to your country. It’s all about the perspective on how we view things. I followed this thread to get info on my mum’s visa application. She picked up her passport last week with 7 months multiple entry stamped (1st time applicant). There’s no paid flight or hotel booking. She didn’t even submit any property ties or business registration documents or other bogus stuff just to prove her visit. But she has valid 10 years uk visa, 2 years valid US visa & Canada visa with clear entry/exit stamps. So they already know she’s a genuine visitor.

Don’t blame these countries when they’re strict with the visa processing. If uk allowed everyone to come, it wouldn’t be an ideal place to visit anymore. You may have pure intentions, but there’s no way to know than to vet you properly because others have been given such opportunity and they misused it. Undocumented immigrants are dangers to a country.

So it’s best you do what you can, to gain their trust (to avoid explaining your statement). Build up your travel history and design your passport with stamps, before targeting countries like US, Uk and the rest.
feelgoodstuffs:

Lol I know it’s their job, so I have to explain how i bought 100 blocks for my building project in April, how I bought T.V 250k in May, I sent 100k for my sister graduation in June, in July I bought Apple Watch 150k, in August an old friend sent me 500k . cheesy cheesy I have to explain how we became friends for him to send me 500k, I cannot spend 2 times of my disposable income, is it anyones business if I want to spend my life savings on taking picture in London bridge to pepper my village people and come back to start hustling again. Abi Oyinbo people no dey save for entire year for vacation? I heard some dey even collect loan and come back to be paying it on installment.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mobil567:
You’re only subjected to that because you have no or insufficient travel history & thus, they can’t actually prove that you are only going to “take photos at London Bridge” and go back to your country. It’s all about the perspective on how we view things. I followed this thread to get info on my mum’s visa application. She picked up her passport last week with 7 months multiple entry stamped (1st time applicant). There’s no paid flight or hotel booking. She didn’t even submit any property ties or business registration documents or other bogus stuff just to prove her visit. But she has valid 10 years uk visa, 2 years valid US visa & Canada visa with clear entry/exit stamps. So they already know she’s a genuine visitor.

Don’t blame these countries when they’re strict with the visa processing. If uk allowed everyone to come, it wouldn’t be an ideal place to visit anymore. You may have pure intentions, but there’s no way to know than to vet you properly because others have been given such opportunity and they misused it. Undocumented immigrants are dangers to a country.

So it’s best you do what you can, to gain their trust (to avoid explaining your statement). Build up your travel history and design your passport with stamps, before targeting countries like US, Uk and the rest.

Well said!!! Bro. Atleast I have visited SA once, Turkey twice, I hold their valid Resident permit and I have also lived in Gambia
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mdntiri(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

This is what you Nigerians do creating short cuts, bribing your ways through, messing up genuine processes, next thing you know nobody wants to deal with you people and everybody suffers.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
mdntiri:

This is what you Nigerians do creating short cuts, bribing your ways through, messing up genuine processes, next thing you know nobody wants to deal with you people and everybody suffers.

Bro calm down, even ghanians do worst, I heard the other time they had fake embassies and consular issuing visas cheesy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
wow ok
HRprof:

AirFrance, no issue on POE because I have a busines visa but the guy before me was sent to secoundry check ,I don't know the reason but before then he said he came for tourist.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
well have been through secondary check too when i went to rome all bag was rechecked and laptop scanned
HRprof:

AirFrance, no issue on POE because I have a busines visa but the guy before me was sent to secoundry check ,I don't know the reason but before then he said he came for tourist.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
why dont you cool down wait till next year plan ahead for easter packaged dont rush in reapplying ow since you just got denied or business business, that my advice and you are still first timer i dont think they accepting that application for first timer now

Keet18:
I need your help guys
US 2019 denied

I’d really appreciate

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobil567: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Unfortunately, you had this issue and it has dented your reputation with the U.K..
You may qualified now, but you will be properly scrutinised.

What you can do? asides of your financial stability, see if you can get a schengen or US visa or one of the top Asian countries, visit and come back, then retry U.K. Why, because considering your situation, SA as you tagged “ordinary”, Turkey/Gambia visas may not really be enough to prove you’re a genuine traveller to the U.K (because getting a visa to these countries are not really difficult). Also apply from Turkey instead, since you have residence there, that could help. All the best brother.
feelgoodstuffs:

feelgoodstuffs:

Well said!!! Bro. Atleast I have visited SA once, Turkey twice, I hold their valid Resident permit and I have also lived in Gambia for over a decade with frequent visit to Naija. I guess I’m qualified for a UK Visa now abi?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by saipn: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Leleky:

I was staying at songtan
Are you back to Nigeria? I know songtan
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by saipn: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Leleky:

Very well... an nyeong ha se yo
annyeong hasimnikka..maybe i should send a message via email to the france embassy in korea to know their requirement..gamsa haeyo
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 1:42am On Oct 11, 2021
HRprof:

Never use agent for visa. I learn to package my visa by myself here and i got it right,

HRProf, Congrats on your journey. Please what’s the process it took you to get to France without the Agent help on your Visa application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 1:59am On Oct 11, 2021
HRprof:
Landed in Paris today, no PCR test was ask my covid vaccine card were presented during boarding and at the boarder for immigration in Paris. I did the right thing not to waste my money on PCR test

Thank God for you, will meet you there soon�

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (388) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.