Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (877657 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

Can I cancel and/or reschedule an appointment after it has been made? If yes, how long must I wait after the initial booking before I can do so I seem to be having issues with the system as it gave another date to one of my kids and I am the principal applicant here. Please advise.

OsiEnterprise4:

Ok thanks, I will work on that too, much regards cool
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Pls can someone send me a link to register for France Visa application and book appointment
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AboveSOSO: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Please house, is date still Available for first timers at Abuja Vfs centre for this year.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

I made an hotel reservation using booking.com and I was sent a booking confirmation. A few hours later I got a message that my card could not be processed by the hotel and that I should add another card. I added 50k extra to the account linked with the card and tried it again and I still got the message after a few hours. Can I still use this particular hotel reservation for my visa application or would there be a problem? If its not a good idea, can anyone here provide help me with a better alternative?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
How do I locate the number of the last biometric visa issued by France?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by larade16(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
mamawa123:
How do I locate the number of the last biometric visa issued by France?

its at the top right on your visa, then you will add FRA before writing the numbers.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
larade16:
its at the top right on your visa, then you will add FRA before writing the numbers.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please how many months is france giving for a 7 days tourist visa with 30 days insurance?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 4:28am On Oct 21, 2021
esdajo:
Hi everyone,

I made an hotel reservation using booking.com and I was sent a booking confirmation. A few hours later I got a message that my card could not be processed by the hotel and that I should add another card. I added 50k extra to the account linked with the card and tried it again and I still got the message after a few hours. Can I still use this particular hotel reservation for my visa application or would there be a problem? If its not a good idea, can anyone here provide help me with a better alternative?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2021
25/10/2021 is the earliest appointment date for Abuja long/short stay... please check it and book immediately
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2021
esdajo:
Hi everyone,

Thanks in anticipation.

You can use the reservation
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Nchabuomo:

You can use the reservation

Thank you sir.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2021
1 month and 10 or 15 days stay

Leleky:
Please how many months is france giving for a 7 days tourist visa with 30 days insurance?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lizzer: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Please how do i get appointment for first timer for French embassy, I would like to apply for Netherlands tourist visa
Thank you.
Leleky:
25/10/2021 is the earliest appointment date for Abuja long/short stay... please check it and book immediately
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lizzer:
Please how do i get appointment for first timer for French embassy, I would like to apply for Netherlands tourist visa
Thank you.
That should be vfs lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good evening everyone. I have a very serious challenge and I want the gurus in the house to help me out on this. So, I intend to apply for a visitor's visa for my family and I. I am a frequent traveler while they are not but VFS have confirmed to me that I can cover for them since we are traveling together, provided we book a group appointment which has already been taken care of. Now here is the thing: fact of the matter is that I do not really need a schengen visa as I have a residence permit in Germany being a graduate student. However, my family can not apply for the visa since they do not qualify for the frequent traveler status, hence the need for me to apply alongside.

Here is my question, should I apply with them as a normal visitor without disclosing the details of my residence in Germany, would the French embassy find out that I already possess a residence permit in Germany? Secondly, if I wont be applying for a visa, how can I ensure my family submit their visa applications as first timers at VFS considering the fact that we did a family booking with me being the principal applicant?

Any contribution(s) and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am also open to criticisms as well. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
in my own opinion i will say you should apply as family going for a family trip and also declare your resident permit too, but you need to write a good cover letter explaining all this why you taking them to france.
best of Luck
esdajo:
Good evening everyone. I have a very serious challenge and I want the gurus in the house to help me out on this. So, I intend to apply for a visitor's visa for my family and I. I am a frequent traveler while they are not but VFS have confirmed to me that I can cover for them since we are traveling together, provided we book a group appointment which has already been taken care of. Now here is the thing: fact of the matter is that I do not really need a schengen visa as I have a residence permit in Germany being a graduate student. However, my family can not apply for the visa since they do not qualify for the frequent traveler status, hence the need for me to apply alongside.

Here is my question, should I apply with them as a normal visitor without disclosing the details of my residence in Germany, would the French embassy find out that I already possess a residence permit in Germany? Secondly, if I wont be applying for a visa, how can I ensure my family submit their visa applications as first timers at VFS considering the fact that we did a family booking with me being the principal applicant?

Any contribution(s) and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am also open to criticisms as well. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2021
Thanks a lot for your input.

pufframmy:
in my own opinion i will say you should apply as family going for a family trip and also declare your resident permit too, but you need to write a good cover letter explaining all this why you taking them to france.
best of Luck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by QuinieR(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
ChrisNw:

Hello Mate, I don’t know much but the one thing I know is Money. Save up some money. Then decided what you’re going there to do, study,work,vacation then come back here and read previous post. I believe you will be able to gather a helpful information here.

I am also hoping to get a step by step guide from an experienced traveler.
Thanks for ur reply

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 3:16am On Oct 23, 2021
daxmi:
It's a joint Program with Strasbourg. I'm supposed to go to France first. My bad, sorry. So, I need accommodation in France.
Good day bro, Please I would like to know if you have gotten admission into the France University. I'm actually planning to study in France, Please
What requirements do I need for that?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2021
QuinieR:

Thanks for ur reply, I have save for it..
I jst need guide on it
That's great, I think We are both looking for the same thing.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 5:51am On Oct 23, 2021
This is the best video ever, it explains everything one need for a student visa. Thank you so much Tobi God bless you.

After you might have watched the video, she mentioned a site where you can process your admission. This is the link for the site: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/application-etudes-en-france-procedure

Goodluck to you guys,we shall meet there smiley

Doluwatobi:

Hello, i always give out information in written form as message to help out but i discovered how time consuming it and i don’t like to put anyone on hold, so on discussing a solution to this i made a YouTube video and will continue making some more concerning applying, accommodation, scholarship and so on. Here is the link to watch the video . Please like and subscribe also comment if it’s helpful.

Everything to know about studying in France.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHRLsELnO64

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by anotherguyonNL: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Are the masters in France taught in English or do I need to provide a proof of French language test? Also can I use my BSc from a Benin university to apply for a masters program in France?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Has anyone for tourist visa first timer got a date for appointment yet.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello all,

Is the message below applicable to only those who are trying to submit in Abuja as its only showing in Abuja but once I change to Lagos, it disappears. Please advise.

Information from the French Authorities Suspension the issuance of visas until further notice Due to the current situation regarding the spread of the coronavirus France has decided to suspend the is suance of visas until further notice All visa types are affected short stay Schengen visas long stay visas to France, visas to overseas territories This suspension also applies to visa applications for which an appointment has already been made We appreciate your understanding VFS Global team.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Asekzz: 4:47am On Oct 26, 2021
This should be corona virus period a friend submitted at vfs lekki lagos yesterday.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lizzer: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Do i need to book appointment or i should just go to the VFS office and tell them that i want to submit application for Netherlands tourist visa?
Leleky:

That should be vfs lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Asekzz:
This should be corona virus period a friend submitted at vfs lekki lagos yesterday.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lizzer:
Do i need to book appointment or i should just go to the VFS office and tell them that i want to submit application for Netherlands tourist visa?
Go to vfs global website and register it on lagos platform
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by msbaileyz(f): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nchabuomo:
Update:

Biometrics on 17/08/2021

Pick up on 20/08/2021

UPS DELIVERY: today

VAC: Lagos

Documents submitted:

Bank Statements
Self written letter of introduction
Pay slips
Insurance Certificate
Accommodation (Booking.com)
Flight Reservation
Previous schengen visa

Visa Status: Approved, 6 months, multiple

Hello,
What was your statement balance?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2021
msbaileyz:

Hello,
What was your statement balance?

Enough to fund my trip and have some money left. I think the EU recommends you have a specific amount for each day on the trip. More important to show though is cash flow.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Yes, you are very correct. If my memory serves me well, I think it's about 120 Euros per day. However, I don't know if this amount is for an individual or a group (assuming it's a family trip for instance). Any information on that?

Nchabuomo:

Enough to fund my trip and have some money left. I think the EU recommends you have a specific amount for each day on the trip. More important to show though is cash flow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (415) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.