Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (797500 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2021
ChrisNw:

HRProf, Congrats on your journey. Please what’s the process it took you to get to France without the Agent help on your Visa application.
Just read through the post here you will get information on how to package your visa application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
How many months statement of account is required for france visit visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mummywifey: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Leleky:
How many months statement of account is required for france visit visa?
3 months
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
No need to do a pre-departure COVID-19 test if fully vaccinated. I used Air France just have your vaccination card. Restaurants I have been in so far also requested proof of vaccination for in person dinning.

Tourist.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aktai: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
aktai:
Good day, I have a question. I intend to visit France for 2 weeks as I do not have any traveling experience since all the while, I have my private business where all the document are valid and I have been paying kind of bonuses from my company account to my personal account. What is the best or purpose that is best that will give me high chance of getting visa granted, what your advice on this. Purpose of traveling? I applied in 2015 but was denied Because I couldn’t justify the purpose for traveling. How can I package my application on my PURPOSE
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
@aktai,
In my Opinion, with the current rate of immigration you should best build some travel History.

However, The French Embassy is Currently on Frequent travellers for Tourism and Business visas. If Fully vaccinated, go through the Spanish Embassy.

quote author=aktai post=106649918][/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aktai: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks for the response, traveling experience start from somewhere, I have been to Dubai with my wife and daughter once. Please advise on justification of purpose or what do I apply purpose do I apply in Spain? Waiting to hear from you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pls who has gotten France transit Visa of late,have u been able to travel with it,I heared they refused to board ppl with France transit Visa,can anyone pls confirm this
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
do u know if other airline will ask?
Nchabuomo:
No need to do a pre-departure COVID-19 test if fully vaccinated. I used Air France just have your vaccination card. Restaurants I have been in so far also requested proof of vaccination for in person dinning.

Tourist.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by olawax22: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Amakapritty:
Pls who has gotten France transit Visa of late,have u been able to travel with it,I heared they refused to board ppl with France transit Visa,can anyone pls confirm this
Yes, it was confirmed at the Lagos international airport.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
pufframmy:
do u know if other airline will ask?

Ideally they shouldn't unless the transit country requires all transiting passengers to have one.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 3:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning guys,Pls who has gotten France transit Visa of late,have u been able to travel with it,I heared they refused to board ppl with France transit Visa,can anyone pls confirm this?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aktai: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
aktai:
Thanks for the response, traveling experience start from somewhere, I have been to Dubai with my wife and daughter once. Please advise on justification of purpose or what do I apply purpose do I apply in Spain? Waiting to hear from you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
ok i will call the aurline am flying with to ask well
Nchabuomo:

Ideally they shouldn't unless the transit country requires all transiting passengers to have one.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good evening my people
Is it possible or reasonable, as a CEO of my company telling my secretary to write a leave or absence letter,sign and stamp with company stamp and submit it together with my documents to the embassy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 12:26am On Oct 13, 2021
HRprof:

Just read through the post here you will get information on how to package your visa application

Alright thank you so much,God bless�
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mummywifey: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Ibrahim8258:
Good evening my people
Is it possible or reasonable, as a CEO of my company telling my secretary to write a leave or absence letter,sign and stamp with company stamp and submit it together with my documents to the embassy?

This is too much, not necessary and unrealistic.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 1:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Soft42k:
France is cool.

I love this❤️
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 1:53am On Oct 13, 2021
QuinieR:
Pls house help me
I have this determination of leaving Nigeria to France this yr.pls what are my first step..
I dnt have anyone dere,I jst wanna go dere to pursue green pastures

Hello Mate, I don’t know much but the one thing I know is Money. Save up some money. Then decided what you’re going there to do, study,work,vacation then come back here and read previous post. I believe you will be able to gather a helpful information here.

I am also hoping to get a step by step guide from an experienced traveler.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Ibrahim8258:
Good evening my people
If your company is limited then let the second director write an introductory letter and sign with company letterhead, indicating your position in the company and aware of your traveling and when you are expected back to office. I did that when I apply and it works for me.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Please can you send me the sample of the letter?
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2021
sihamey:

If your company is limited then let the second director write an introductory letter and sign with company letterhead, indicating your position in the company and aware of your traveling and when you are expected back to office. I did that when I apply and it works for me.
My company is limited sir
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Amakapritty(f): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Good morning g guys,pls is El_lab limited an approved covid_19 test centre?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2021
sihamey:

Please if the person is late or not around, can the secretary write the letter ?

Did you submitted your company tax clearance with your document
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ibrahim8258: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Hello my people, please can a bolt driver use his bolt profile for the embassy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ibrahim8258:
Good evening my people

Your question is a bit ambiguous

If you are the CEO and the one traveling, Yes, Someone else in your company can write the letter to the embassy on your behalf, detailing your time off from work and that the company would be sponsoring your trip.

Then, you would still write a self introduction letter
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Do we need tax certificate clearance to apply for tourist visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by erwinschro: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leleky:

I don't think it is a requirement but you may wish to include it. If you happen to have huge sums of money either in your account or passing through it, you may wish to include tax clearance as it would help to prove the legitimacy of your funds and back up your reported income. In my personal experience it becomes even more important if you are self employed or own a business

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lizzer: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
You can search in google. 'SAMPLE OF INTRODUCTION FOR VISA APPLICATION'
You will see a lot, then make a choice.
Ibrahim8258:
Please can you send me the sample of the letter?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ibrahim8258:

Please if the person is late or not around, can the secretary write the letter ?

Did you submitted your company tax clearance with your document
Write it and sign on behalf of the person , Is only when you tell them the person is late they will know, meanwhile you are submitting your CAC documents which will also show the person as the director. Just use your common sense
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Leleky:

Not necessary but if you have it updated you can use it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by erwinschro: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
sihamey:

Write it and sign on behalf of the person , Is only when you tell them the person is late they will know, meanwhile you are submitting your CAC documents which will also show the person as the director. Just use your common sense

All this isn't necessary. Getting caught in a blatant lie like this is a very easy way to get banned. Why will you pretend to be somebody that has passed away? Even if it is not visa application it is generally wrong and I would venture to say that it is probably against the law too. Just tell the truth. All these letters don't even hold so much weight with them. It is NOT common sense by any standards to lie on any part of your application

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (385) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.