Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (795762 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by monchat(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello house is it compulsory to mention in one's application, that one will be travelling to other Schengen countries?

If one did not mention it in the France application cover letter, can the person still travel to other Schengen countries when the person gets the France visa?

Thank you for your response.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello house, I arrived France yesterday...

I arrived from abuja, I'm vaccinated but at the airport they kept on asking for covid test. Thank God I did it for doing sake. I used airfrance n they didn't need it but trust our nigerians with their own protocol

Other than that, smooth entrance... lol
Weather is COLD.

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good day everyone,

When applying for a France visitor’s visa as a family unit, must everyone book separate appointments and fill separate visa forms? I mean, do I have to book separate appointments for my underage kids and fill separate visa forms for each and every one of them?

Your response would be appreciated.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Alexie89:

I arrived from abuja, I'm vaccinated but at the airport they kept on asking for covid test. Thank God I did it for doing sake. I used airfrance n they didn't need it but trust our nigerians with their own protocol

Weather is COLD.

Thank God for journey mercies. Hope the weather isn’t too harsh at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Alexie89:

Weather is COLD.

Which airport in france did you arrived in, is it cdg airport.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
erwinschro:

All this isn't necessary. Getting caught in a blatant lie like this is a very easy way to get banned. Why will you pretend to be somebody that has passed away? Even if it is not visa application it is generally wrong and I would venture to say that it is probably against the law too. Just tell the truth. All these letters don't even hold so much weight with them. It is NOT common sense by any standards to lie on any part of your application

I don’t know what you are trying to prove here, righteousness or what? Please spire me with the preaching. If the person is late and the name is still on the CAC document as the director the person assumes to be alive,
Visa office is not a psychic as you think they are. When I was applying for my visa my 2nd director on my CAC wasn’t around and I wrote a letter and sign on his behalf with my company letterhead since my CAC shows his name as a confirmation nothing to worry and I got the visa,
Is a common sense because agent will use the format packet your visa application and still collect money from you,

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by abnice2004: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hi everyone.
I want to apply for a tourist visa to France. I am an highlife musician and in 300 level in a private university. I have also been to the USA, INDIA, SOUTH AFRICA AND DUBAI. I want to submit
International passport
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
Tour guide reservation
Insurance
Company/ band statement of account(i am the sole signatory) with balance of 2 4m
Personal account statement which I am receiving 400k salary from my company account every month with balance of 1.6m
School ID card(I'm in 300 level)
Tuition fee receipt
Letter from my HOD
Please what should I add and what should I remove? And what are my chances because I have been denied visa in Spain and Italy in 2016? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobil567: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Copy of all visas you’ve had & entry/exit stamps
abnice2004:
Hi everyone.
I want to apply for a tourist visa to France. I am an highlife musician and in 300 level in a private university. I have also been to the USA, INDIA, SOUTH AFRICA AND DUBAI. I want to submit
International passport
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
Tour guide reservation
Insurance
Company/ band statement of account(i am the sole signatory) with balance of 2 4m
Personal account statement which I am receiving 400k salary from my company account every month with balance of 1.6m
School ID card(I'm in 300 level)
Tuition fee receipt
Letter from my HOD
Please what should I add and what should I remove? And what are my chances because I have been denied visa in Spain and Italy in 2016? Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by erwinschro: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
sihamey:

I don’t know what you are trying to prove here, righteousness or what? Please spire me with the preaching. If the person is late and the name is still on the CAC document as the director the person assumes to be alive,
Visa office is not a psychic as you think they are. When I was applying for my visa my 2nd director on my CAC wasn’t around and I wrote a letter and sign on his behalf with my company letterhead since my CAC shows his name as a confirmation nothing to worry and I got the visa,
Is a common sense because agent will use the format packet your visa application and still collect money from you,

I am not trying to prove righteousness I am trying to prevent people from taking horrible advice. Signing a letter as someone who is alive and gave you permission to sign on their behalf is very different than writing a letter pretending to be a dead person. Even if it is a small chance that they decide to verify why would you risk getting banned on such an insignificant part of your application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 12:03am On Oct 15, 2021
No, it's fair, very cold in the morning and fair in the evenings... nothing our vaseline and proper dressing can't fix. Hahahaha thank you for asking...�

esdajo:

Thank God for journey mercies. Hope the weather isn’t too harsh at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2021
I applied with 2 of my kids both under aged. Yes, You will fill separate forms for each person, book separate appointments

esdajo:
Good day everyone,

When applying for a France visitor’s visa as a family unit, must everyone book separate appointments and fill separate visa forms? I mean, do I have to book separate appointments for my underage kids and fill separate visa forms for each and every one of them?

Your response would be appreciated.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Leleky: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2021
After filling my application form and booking an appointment for biometrics, I noticed a mistake I can only correct by filling another form.
My question is if it is wrong and unacceptable to book to fill my application form after I have already booked an appointment?
From the france embassy website they said fill your application before booking for an appointment...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mummywifey: 1:29am On Oct 15, 2021
Leleky:
After filling my application form and booking an appointment for biometrics, I noticed a mistake I can only correct by filling another form.
My question is if it is wrong and unacceptable to book to fill my application form after I have already booked an appointment?
From the france embassy website they said fill your application before booking for an appointment...

You can fill another form or make the correction at vfs , tell them when you get there. I had same issue.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2021
wow congrat bro this why i want to be assure cause i know my nigeria people for their tricky better to do ovid test jejely

how is the Point of Entry No too much Question right

Alexie89:

Weather is COLD.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Good day everyone,

How can I book an appointment for submission? Any assistance in this regard would be appreciated.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AboveSOSO: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good day everyone,

How can I book an appointment for submission? Any assistance in this regard would be appreciated.[/quote]
I heard no date again for this year, but if you get 20k they can help. Pls confirm first o
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AboveSOSO: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pls help out... A friend of my is about to submit virgin passport for france shenge visa, Tourist. Pls what is her chances of granting her the visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
@above SOSO, booking is FREE.

Use this link:https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra/interim

AboveSOSO:
Good day everyone,

How can I book an appointment for submission? Any assistance in this regard would be appreciated.
I heard no date again for this year, but if you get 20k they can help. Pls confirm first o
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Whats Her Profile Like? Let's start from there.

Kindly note: No first timers for france at the moment, she may opt for BLS spain.

quote author=AboveSOSO post=106757065]Pls help out... A friend of my is about to submit virgin passport for france shenge visa, Tourist. Pls what is her chances of granting her the visa[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra/interim

quote author=esdajo post=106754246]Good day everyone,

How can I book an appointment for submission? Any assistance in this regard would be appreciated.[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AboveSOSO: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
@Beverleyhil
The person helping said they have taken all the appointment @vfs for this year finish for Lagos office but if she can pay 20k he will buy the slot. Later he said he has gotten Dec. For us
We told him to buy and give us the confirmation letter print out. Up till now he didn't respond.

]Good day everyone,

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol. Why do we always want to pay Someone to do something we can do ourselves?

He disappeared because he doesnt have any dates to sell to you.

When and If he comes back with an appointment confirmation, better dont accept it before you get there on the said appointment day only to be bounced because you actually dont have a valid appointment. (That's some crafted appointment confirmation).

Use the Link attached in and verify yourself.

AboveSOSO:
@Beverleyhil
The person helping said they have taken all the appointment @vfs for this year finish for Lagos office but if she can pay 20k he will buy the slot. Later he said he has gotten Dec. For us
We told him to buy and give us the confirmation letter print out. Up till now he didn't respond.

]Good day everyone,

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rockyryuks: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
hello friends, I want to ask please if i can book my france tourist appointment under 'frequent traveller' becuase I have a previous schengen visa, though i couldnt use it last year due to the corona virus situation. and the vfs website indicated that one can choose 'frequent traveller' if they have at least a previous visa from schengen, uk us or canada. kindly advise thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 3:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Amakapritty:
Hey guys,submitted my documents on the 17th being Friday and my passport is with me right now ,Approved

Congrats Amaka we shall meet you there.�
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisNw: 3:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Alexie89:

Weather is COLD.

Congrats my brother o, I thank God for you e no easy�
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Flight arrived around 6:20am, so no too much questions, early morning stuff. They just asked for covid vaccine card...

pufframmy:
wow congrat bro this why i want to be assure cause i know my nigeria people for their tricky better to do ovid test jejely

how is the Point of Entry No too much Question right

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thank you �
Atall o

ChrisNw:

Congrats my brother o, I thank God for you e no easy�
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
alright baba
Alexie89:
Flight arrived around 6:20am, so no too much questions, early morning stuff. They just asked for covid vaccine card...

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by prince4real2017: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2021
A friend apply for France visa since 4th October at vfs abuja yet not received his passport back. Tracking it he was told his application has been sent to France embassy on 5th October Does he have hope for visa and why the delay. Though he is a first timer. I thought is just 3 to 5days after submission u get ur visa or no visa. This is over 9 working days. Someone advise pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2021
wait till next week
prince4real2017:
A friend apply for France visa since 4th October at vfs abuja yet not received his passport back. Tracking it he was told his application has been sent to France embassy on 5th October Does he have hope for visa and why the delay. Though he is a first timer. I thought is just 3 to 5days after submission u get ur visa or no visa. This is over 9 working days. Someone advise pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by prince4real2017: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Thanks
pufframmy:
wait till next week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by prince4real2017: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2021
But is the delay normal as in is that how it takes long cause he was told is normally 3 to 5days tops. That's y am asking
pufframmy:
wait till next week

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (383) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Africankel(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.