Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (806860 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uchman(m): 5:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

I booked appointment for a family member this morning for Lagos. The earliest appointment for first time traveler in Lagos is in March as at this morning.

Please guild me on how you booked the appointment,
which document did you submit?
Did you book it online?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2022
pufframmy:
https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/france-visas/

Hello pufframmy, Please explain how you go through with your BTA? Do you first fill he form online before heading to bank?

Hope the flight you booked through wakanow didn't give you any issue when you wanted to use it for BTA at the bank

Please guide me one of my sister wanted to fly by next week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2022
uchman:

Please guild me on how you booked the appointment,
which document did you submit?
Did you book it online?

I didn’t submit any document. In case you have applied and submitted your application online then you will need your application reference number and passport number. Someone booked last night. He said he was able to get a date in February. Below is the link I used to apply and book appointment for her (For first time traveler)

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
replied

Gentlesoul3268:

Hello pufframmy, thanks for your update, pls check your email address attached to nairaland I wanted to contact you

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
i didnt do online stuff oo i got it tru UBA with 30% cash and 70% paid into dollar prepaid card
also now they are using ONline oo Form A.

FOr the ticket i booked Egypt Air firstly having issue on how to check my reservation from their website but later i got it.
hope this have answered all

Gentlesoul3268:

Hello pufframmy, Please explain how you go through with your BTA? Do you first fill he form online before heading to bank?

Hope the flight you booked through wakanow didn't give you any issue when you wanted to use it for BTA at the bank

Please guide me one of my sister wanted to fly by next week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gbolah21: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
pufframmy:
appointment is now open for first timer in Lagos i just check now

Oh really .. thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good evening house, pls I wanted to travel for France for 10days and I ticked multiple visa at first timer pls how many days medical insurance I will need to buy? Also is it advisable to buy it online ?

Thx
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uchman(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Good evening house, pls I wanted to travel for France for 10days and I ticked multiple visa at first timer pls how many days medical insurance I will need to buy? Also is it advisable to buy it online ?

Thx

Hello bro,
What category of visa are you applying for, did you submit letter of invitation?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uchman(m): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

I didn’t submit any document. In case you have applied and submitted your application online then you will need your application reference number and passport number. Someone booked last night. He said he was able to get a date in February. Below is the link I used to apply and book appointment for her (For first time traveler)

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra

Hello bro,
What category of visa are you applying for, did you submit letter of invitation?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 1:41am On Jan 19, 2022
uchman:

Hello bro,

Visit visa (First time traveler)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uchman(m): 1:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Sorry for much questions, did you submitted letter of invitation alongside your application?

Please I will PM you now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gbolah21: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Hello, please how much is the appointment fee ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
just say 20k
Gbolah21:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Seem that this France forum is cabal you know who you are replying there messages lol nawaooo person go send crucial question to know correct answer to it instead of that your question will be in the queue

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gbolah21:

VFS service fee: 19760 naira. This is different from the visa application fee (over 30k) that you will pay when you go for biometric and documents submission

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gbolah21: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
pufframmy:
just say 20k
thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gbolah21: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

VFS service fee: 19760 naira. This is different from the visa application fee (over 30k) that you will pay when you go for biometric and documents submission
Ok thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jyde1234: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is the visa fee pay by card or cash ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osoderi(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jyde1234:
Is the visa fee pay by card or cash ?

ATM card
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mamawa123: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2022
uchman:

Sorry for much questions, did you submitted letter of invitation alongside your application?

Please I will PM you now

You only submit documents when you go for your biometrics during your appointment
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Morning, how does normal bank statement should look like, is it that certain amount of money must remain in the account every month or how best does bank statement should look like, thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uchman(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
pufframmy:
wakanow

Hello,
Did you add letter of invitation to your application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uchman(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
HRprof:

What is not true I gave my personal experince on my arrival to Nigeria from France in October. If there is recent change which is possible because of omicron , you shoukd also give yours not saying is not true. I didn't do ant PCR test in Nigeria at the time I arrive on 28th October but i filled the online form and was ask to do the post arrival test after 7 days. I did not do the test till today.

Hello,
Please check your PM
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please, how long does visa processing takes on the average after submission at VSF?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
no body invited me bro just a vacation
uchman:

Hello,
Did you add letter of invitation to your application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
1 month maximum have u submitted??
cucumbar:
Please, how long does visa processing takes on the average after submission at VSF?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
uchman:

Hello,
Please check your PM

Unfortunately I dont know how to use PM or check messages on nairaland. By clicking on inbox it take me to nowhere
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
HRprof:

Unfortunately I dont know how to use PM or check messages on nairaland. By clicking on inbox it take me to nowhere
Takes you to the mail box of the email address you used in registering on Nairaland
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lady0001: 12:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Helllo,
Good morning all.

I am a first time applicant so i am trying to make sure i have all the information i need.
I intend to travel by April for a 3 day conference, my visa would be tourist visa, right?.

I want to know how much they usually require to see in my proof of funds?

What kind of insurance will they want me to have?

Thanks for your responses
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jesuisroya: 1:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Dear all,
Greetings.
Please how long can one stay in France with this 90-day Multiple entry visa?
Photo is attached.
Thanks.
Alison

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2022
pufframmy:
1 month maximum have u submitted??
Okay.
I have not applied yet.
I want to travel in June. It seems that I cannot apply until at least, 3 months before I want to travel?

That means I can’t book an appointment with VSF for say, April now?
Would appreciate responses.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davide470(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2022
jesuisroya:
Dear all,
Greetings.
Please how long can one stay in France with this 90-day Multiple entry visa?
Photo is attached.
Thanks.
Alison
89 days. Leave on the 90-day.

90 days is the maximum you can stay on a 180-day period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (389) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Jayyjay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.