Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790923 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Does the midnight appointment date thing work for Vfs france? Can one get easier date at midnight?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shilefan2(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Please can someone with travel history to South Africa and Other African countries pick frequent travelers as travel history for VFS Lagos for France Interview Date booking as there are no slots available for First Time Travellers on the VFS page Lagos?

*Modified*
I have just successfully booked for frequent traveller short stay visit VFS Lagos without issues for next month...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifax(f): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Sometimes

Candybright:
Does the midnight appointment date thing work for Vfs france? Can one get easier date at midnight?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
shilefan2:
Please can someone with travel history to South Africa and Other African countries pick frequent travelers as travel history for VFS Lagos for France Interview Date booking as there are no slots available for First Time Travellers on the VFS page Lagos?

*Modified*
I have just successfully booked for frequent traveller short stay visit VFS Lagos without issues for next month...

I think it’s just people with Uk , USA & Canada Visas sha , from what I have read here

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please Gurus who knows the Abuja france embassy correct address as it should be on my cover letter
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Apriltreasure: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. Please I have question, do you write your cover letter before going to the VFS for visa submission?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
yes u have to include it in your application

Apriltreasure:
Good afternoon everyone. Please I have question, do you write your cover letter before going to the VFS for visa submission?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please Gurus who knows the Abuja france embassy correct address as it should be on my cover letter
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please guru I need a response
For someone who is self employed and does not have a CAc what can he use to show proof of is business
How can he convince the consulate

Please share
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by artofalternativ(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good afternoon all,

I submitted my application and biometrics on the 15th and got an email today saying my passport has been sent back to the VAC and is ready for collection. Then I got another email few minutes later saying my passport has been dispatched to UPS

My question is, I can't remember if I asked for my passport to be returned by courier or not. In my appointment letter it doesn't include courier in the list of services I paid for.

Should I wait for UPS to deliver to my address or should I go back to VFS? Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
u need to wait within 2 days oo they always ask for address maybe u forget i wish you best of luck

artofalternativ:
Good afternoon all,

I submitted my application and biometrics on the 15th and got an email today saying my passport has been sent back to the VAC and is ready for collection. Then I got another email few minutes later saying my passport has been dispatched to UPS

My question is, I can't remember if I asked for my passport to be returned by courier or not. In my appointment letter it doesn't include courier in the list of services I paid for.

Should I wait for UPS to deliver to my address or should I go back to VFS? Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Please Gurus I need y’all answer …. I have my appointment next month in Abuja but on my cover letter I don’t know what address I need to add there , and plus I have been denied tourist visa last year do I have to mention on on my cover letter ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2022
use ur house address

Enitan1998:
Please Gurus I need y’all answer …. I have my appointment next month in Abuja but on my cover letter I don’t know what address I need to add there , and plus I have been denied tourist visa last year do I have to mention on on my cover letter ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2022
pufframmy:
use ur house address

What I’m talking about is this
This is the Lagos own as to address on the cover letter
The Visa Officer ,
Consulate General Of France , 1 Oyinkan Abayomi Dr ,
Ikoyi , Lagos

The Abuja own has two I don’t know which is the correct one
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2022
oh let people who have submitted to Abuja comment on that
dont know that is what u talking about

Enitan1998:

The Visa Officer ,
Ikoyi , Lagos

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Enitan1998:

The Visa Officer ,
Ikoyi , Lagos

Check few threads back , someone posted it recently
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jbab: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Enitan1998:

The Visa Officer ,
Ikoyi , Lagos

Visa pplication to lagos is ,the french consulate and Abuja is french Embassy.since you are applying from Abuja then you will make use of the French Embassy address in Abuja.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kelluz: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Is it possible for a french citizen to get visa on arrival to Nigeria
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Enitan1998:

The Visa Officer ,
Ikoyi , Lagos

You don’t need to write the address word for word…….you can simply address it like this.

The Visa Officer
French Embassy
Abuja.

All that matters is to be able to convince whoever looks at your application that you will come back to Nigeria after your vacation/visit

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Enitan1998:
The Visa Officer
French Embassy
Abuja.

You can write about your last application on your CL
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kelluz:
Is it possible for a french citizen to get visa on arrival to Nigeria

I pulled this up online

How to apply for a Nigeria online e visa from France

Step 1 : French citizens need to get a visa for Nigeria online.

Step 2 : Fill online application form for Nigeria.

Step 3 : After filling, providing the required documents and make the payment online and submit necessary document

Step 4 : Once the visa application for Nigeria is approved, the eVisa is sent to the applicant by e-mail.

Step 5 : After you get the visa, you can travel to Nigeria and stay for the duration on your visa.
(Source: https://visalist.io/nigeria/visa-requirements/france )
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by EkeneDChukwu(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pls gurus in the house, i have been trying to get a certificate of accommodation for my visa application, but it’s been difficult.. who knows a sure link to that, as my visa interview is next week Thursday.. pls help a brother.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DeeOkorie(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please travelers, is there anyone looking to share apartment in Paris? I need to secure Accomodation certificate for my visa application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
study visa
DeeOkorie:
Please travelers, is there anyone looking to share apartment in Paris? I need to secure Accomodation certificate for my visa application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
please still need response for this

pufframmy:
Please guru I need a response
For someone who is self employed and does not have a CAc what can he use to show proof of is business
How can he convince the consulate

Please share
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DeeOkorie(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
pufframmy:
study visa

Yes, study visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

The Visa Officer
French Embassy
Abuja.

You can write about your last application on your CL
Okay thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kingingalways: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Has anybody been able to fill the France visa form this week? The form is broken and I’m panicking because my family vfs appointment is this week.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shilefan2(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Kingingalways:
Has anybody been able to fill the France visa form this week? The form is broken and I’m panicking because my family vfs appointment is this week.

Yes I did sometimes lastweek and it was smooth.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2022
how do u mean it broken

Kingingalways:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hello Gurus if I am to just spend 7 days in france how long is the travel insurance do I have to buy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
do 1 month
Enitan1998:
Hello Gurus if I am to just spend 7 days in france how long is the travel insurance do I have to buy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Dentale(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.