Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790801 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AskGod07: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2022
First timer traveler never been to Europe, uk or USA have a slim chance to get France visa let say 5 out of 50.

beautyuche:
Good afternoon House
Is it true france will deny anybody that has never been to UK or USA before?
A friend husband got denied and this is what his agent is saying.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
AskGod07:

First timer traveler never been to Europe, uk or USA have a slim chance to get France visa let say 5 out of 50.

Not true. If you present a good case, you'll get your visa. Remember it's a Nigerian that determines who determines your visa in most cases so they look at your documents in their eyes as a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
AskGod07:

Not true
It depends on your documents
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OntopAlways: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please, is there any reason why there is no appointment slot available for first time travelers - short stay visa on VFS’s website. Someone pls help!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
OntopAlways:
Please, is there any reason why there is no appointment slot available for first time travelers - short stay visa on VFS’s website. Someone pls help!
What is it showing ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OntopAlways: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Enitan1998:

What is it showing ?
No slots available for this Appointment Category
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
OntopAlways:

No slots available for this Appointment Category
I booked mine on July 2 and my appointment is next month , I’m also a first timer Abuja tho maybe you check later
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ChrisRocks: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Does anyone know if I have to have a negative covid test if I'm transiting through France on my way to the UK? The information Air France is providing is very confusing. You are only fully vaccinated if you have less than 9 months from second dose, I got vaccinated in June last year.

Please if anyone knows let me know, so I don't get stressed at Murtala.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OntopAlways: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Enitan1998:

I booked mine on July 2 and my appointment is next month , I’m also a first timer Abuja tho maybe you check later
Okay, thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jessjones: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
OntopAlways:

Okay, thanks

Hello good day all , can someone please add me to the group if there is one, I have lots of questions the whole process is confusing
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
I made an appearance at VSF today as requested by the French embassy.

It was a fast one. Was asked to make a photocopy of my data page, visa, entry and exit stamps. I wrote some stuff, that I hereby indicate that I have shown myself as required, and my pics was taken.

Was wondering if one will always be required to show yourself at VSF each time you travel to France.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
beautyuche:
Good afternoon House
Is it true france will deny anybody that has never been to UK or USA before?
A friend husband got denied and this is what his agent is saying.

That your agent’s statement not true because some first timers actually scaled through. Although the chances of getting it as first timer is low but people still getting it.

Your agent only made that statement to support himself.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
it depend my new visa didnt state that

cucumbar:
I made an appearance at VSF today as requested by the French embassy.

It was a fast one. Was asked to make a photocopy of my data page, visa, entry and exit stamps. I wrote some stuff, that I hereby indicate that I have shown myself as required, and my pics was taken.

Was wondering if one will always be required to show yourself at VSF each time you travel to France.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by goryorhal(m): 4:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Hi guys
How do I apply for a transit visa to France. I have a UK visa .
What are the documents needed for a transit visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
ogatboy:

Not true. If you present a good case, you'll get your visa. Remember it's a Nigerian that determines who determines your visa in most cases so they look at your documents in their eyes as a Nigerian

This is not true.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
ChrisRocks:
Does anyone know if I have to have a negative covid test if I'm transiting through France on my way to the UK? The information Air France is providing is very confusing. You are only fully vaccinated if you have less than 9 months from second dose, I got vaccinated in June last year.

Please if anyone knows let me know, so I don't get stressed at Murtala.

No, you do not need one. You are not self-transfer, right?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by comfort1870: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
talentarena:
Hello hpuse i will like to visit Mexico with my france visa how do i go about it

https://www.visatraveler.com/blog/travel-non-schengen-countries-visa-free-with-schengen-visa/
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AskGod07: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oga I’m talking of people who applied from Nigeria, check all records those who got their France visa on first timer and compare with frequently traveler.

First timer from Nigeria is very slim

ogatboy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AskGod07: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Which documents lol ? Don’t you know France use other big country to judge their country visa, they believe that if UK, USA issued their visa to any applicant or you are issued Schengen visa in the past make their work easier to decide on your application. If not how France decide visa within 24hrs or within 3 days lol?

But some first timer got their visa with 5 % out of 100%

Enitan1998:

Not true
It depends on your documents
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
meljoe:

Try and use another card
Good evening boss , I tried to used a Visa card yesterday still not going , but the hotel
I tried to book accept to book it but will get cancel in a week when I book it and my appointment is on the 08/08
Is there any help you could for me ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kelluz: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hello everyone...who has idea of spouse visa for france
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Enitan1998:

Good evening boss , I tried to used a Visa card yesterday still not going , but the hotel
I tried to book accept to book it but will get cancel in a week when I book it and my appointment is on the 08/08
Is there any help you could for me ?
Ah try Gtb Mastercard that’s what I used , the hotel happened to me too , but mine canceled when I have already submitted
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
meljoe:

Ah try Gtb Mastercard that’s what I used , the hotel happened to me too , but mine canceled when I have already submitted
Did it canceled after you submitted your application…. Or you think I can book the hotel maybe just a day before I submit application since it says on the site that my hotel booking will be cancel in a week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Enitan1998:

Did it canceled after you submitted your application…. Or you think I can book the hotel maybe just a day before I submit application since it says on the site that my hotel booking will be cancel in a week
Yes it canceled after I submitted
You can try that but make sure you take the correct hotel name with the form

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kelluz: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please who has an idea of french spousal visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
meljoe:

Yes it canceled after I submitted
You can try that but make sure you take the correct hotel name with the form
Sure I have filled the form but not submitted yet until the day I book the hotel and flight and others I’ll submit and print it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lionlee216(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
lionlee216:
Submitted my France application too. Awaiting outcome

Visa granted in 7 days, i was given 30days multiple entry. Applied from Chicago, US

passport biodata page
Photocopy of Visas, entry and exit stamps
Business registration
3 months bank statements
Cover letter(though not required)
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
My recent tax returns
Copy of my green card
Insurance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulation bro
na wa for them oo
na 30 days multiple entry dey have now
why dey cant give us 3 month at least lol

lionlee216:

Visa granted in 7 days, i was given 30days multiple entry. Applied from Chicago, US

passport biodata page
Business registration
3 months bank statements
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
My recent tax returns
Copy of my green card
Insurance

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
lionlee216:

passport biodata page
Business registration
3 months bank statements
Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
My recent tax returns
Copy of my green card
Insurance

Congrats
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shilefan2(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Hello House...I tried to fill the form @ d France Website this morning https://france-visas.gouv.fr/web/france-visas/ and the site reads, Site on Maintenance...Who else has experienced this lately and how much is the VFS fee for booking appointment please...

Also, is it a must to fill the Form before proceeding for VFS Appointment or I can book an appointment and later fill the form once the Site is back and finally, is there any other form to be filled in hard copy such as the "Application for Schengen Visa Form"?

Thanks as I await your feedback as soon as possible...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jbab: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
shilefan2:
Hello House...I tried to fill the form @ d France Website this morning https://france-visas.gouv.fr/web/france-visas/ and the site reads, Site on Maintenance...Who else has experienced this lately and how much is the VFS fee for booking appointment please...

Also, is it a must to fill the Form before proceeding for VFS Appointment or I can book an appointment and later fill the form once the Site is back and finally, is there any other form to be filled in hard copy such as the "Application for Schengen Visa Form"?

Thanks as I await your feedback as soon as possible...

The french visa appointment fee is about 20k, you can actually book an appointment date down and fill out the application form later .

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shilefan2(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jbab:

The french visa appointment fee is about 20k, you can actually book an appointment date down and fill out the application form later .

Thanks a million...

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Junene and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.