Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791823 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Vuitton007:

Noted, will do.

And once done, do i get the chance to select a new earlier date if i ever find?
Of course you can, but I doubt there’s any date for this month expect next month
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Vuitton007:

And what to do if page comes back as undergoing configuration?
Which site are you using?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vuitton007: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Enitan1998:

Which site are you using?

A link came through to the mail from TLS after creating an account with them, asking to activate account (row4.vfsglobal) I use the link and to also fill passport details, age etc and then another asking to add customer, such a long tiring process.

Is there another way to it?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Vuitton007:

A link came through to the mail from TLS after creating an account with them, asking to activate account (row4.vfsglobal) I use the link and to also fill passport details, age etc and then another asking to add customer, such a long tiring process.

Is there another way to it?
Yes after you add your info such as age, passport number, then you proceed to check a date then add your card info ,,,, maybe you attach a picture of the error occurring I’ll understand better
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Please do we have to submit original documents or just Photocopy
Like kid birth certificate, House documents and marriage certificate?
I need an answer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vuitton007: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Enitan1998:

Yes after you add your info such as age, passport number, then you proceed to check a date then add your card info ,,,, maybe you attach a picture of the error occurring I’ll understand better

Here you go:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Vuitton007:

Here you go:

I think it’s their website, you’ll have to try later
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Vuitton007:

Here you go:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Enitan1998:
Please do we have to submit original documents or just Photocopy
Like kid birth certificate, House documents and marriage certificate?
I need an answer
Photocopies oh
Any document you give them
Won’t come back
Even family pictures
Photocopy it
Coloured

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jbab: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2022
What is going to happen to french visa applicants submitting documents and biometric appointments fixed for 12th July and it's public holiday in VFS office,Would they be allowed to submit there application on the 13th July?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2022
meljoe:

Photocopies oh
Any document you give them
Won’t come back
Even family pictures
Photocopy it
Coloured
Thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Enitan1998:

Thank you so much
No problem
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alien1: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
HRprof:

You can present the 2 statement of account but give them impression that your trip will be funded with your personal account if you are going for tourist.
Is #3m enough for proof of funds
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
alien1:

Is #3m enough for proof of funds
It depends on how long your stay will be
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alien1: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Enitan1998:

It depends on how long your stay will be
5 days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
alien1:

5 days
It’s enough,,, but still await for gurus answer

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
thankfulgal6996:

I didn't pay for the flight ticket.

I paid for some tour voucher. I attached a sample here
Hello bro can you help me on how you book the voucher tour ticket
If you don’t mind I can have your Gmail
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

Hello bro can you help me on how you book the voucher tour ticket
If you don’t mind I can have your Gmail
I used viator
You can use the website or download the app

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kelluz: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Do anyone have an idea of spousal visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
meljoe:

I used viator
Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
meljoe:

I used viator
Can I please have your Gmail I don’t know on how to go about my itenary please, ��
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

Can I please have your Gmail I don’t know on how to go about my itenary please, ��
I will drop mine here
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
meljoe:

I will drop mine here
Okay thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

I added my tour dates and activities to my cover letter

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

Okay thank you so much
That’s the sample of my cover letter you can edit yours
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

Okay thank you so much
This is my sample of introduction letter

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

This is the viator website
You can choose any tour activities and book a date then include it in the cover letter
You will input your card , you can use any card you not really using , to avoid been debited sha that’s what I did , I hope this is helpful and goodluck

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

A piece of advise someone told me here , make sure flight , hotel , filled form and insurance starts with the date you are arriving france not leaving Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
meljoe:

This is the viator website
You can choose any tour activities and book a date then include it in the cover letter
You will input your card , you can use any card you not really using , to avoid been debited sha that’s what I did , I hope this is helpful and goodluck
Wow thank you so much I really appreciate, but please the first and second picture aren’t clear, I would be glad if you can resend a clear picture so I could just edit it with the place I would like to visit once again thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

Wow thank you so much I really appreciate, but please the first and second picture aren’t clear, I would be glad if you can resend a clear picture so I could just edit it with the place I would like to visit once again thank you

The Consular General , Embassy Of France
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Dr , Ikoyi
Lagos , Nigeria.

Lagos , Nigeria 15th March 2022.
Dear Sir,
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
I am ……… , the director and sole signatory of the above company. My Company is into the sales of Shoes since 2008 in Lagos , Nigeria .
I will be traveling to Paris , France on tourism for the Easter Holidays, from the 15th to 29th April 2022 . I will be spending 14 days on this trip. I will be fully responsible for my entire expenses during my stay .
I look forward to a favorable reply . Accept my highest regards

Yours sincerely,
………….

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

The Visa Officer ,
Consulate General Of France , 1 Oyinkan Abayomi Dr ,
Ikoyi , Lagos

Sir/Ma,
Request For Schengen Tourist Visa for
self ( Passport No : ……. )

I will like to submit my application for tourist short stay visa . I intend to travel to France for tourism .
I will be in France for 14 days for the Easter Holiday and I will be going to United States of America ( USA ) from there . My Travel dates Are : 15th April To 29th April 2022. I will be leaving to America on 29th April .
My Itinerary in France is As Follows :
1 . April 15th : Arrival In My Hotel ( Résidence Courcelle )
2 . April 16-17th : Visit To Eiffel Tower & Arc de Triomphe
3. April 18th - 19th : City Sightseeing Cruise along the Seine River & Aquarium of Paris 4. April 20th - April 21st : Residence COURCELLE
5.April 22nd - Disneyland Paris
6. April 23rd : Musée d'Orsay
7 . April 24th Paris Zoological Park Admission
8. April 25th : Residence Courcelle
9. April 26th : Residence Courcelle
10. April 27th : Lunch Cruise on the Seine River
11. April 28th - April 29th : Residence Courcelle
I have an asset , A house with tenants which I submitted documents to attest to it ... I have a travel history of been to India , China & America which i also included as my documents ..
My supporting documents which I have included to support my application are as follows:
1. 3 Months Bank Statements
2. Travel Insurance
3. National Identification Number Slip
4. Visa Pages (2 China Visas , 3 USA Visas , including the current one & 2 India visas )
5. Property Documents
6. Banks Reference Letter
7. Family Photograph
8. Birth Certificate of My Children
9. Marriage Certificate
10. Tenancy Agreements For My Tenants
11. Duly Filled Visa Form
12. Flight & Hotel Reservation 13. Letter Of Introduction
14. CAC
I trust you will find everything in order , but Please feel free to let me know if you need any additional details or documents ...

Thanks and Regards
………..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enitan1998:

Arrange it how it was in the screenshot I sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.