Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (794615 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vibrant99(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
depends on the one you are considering using, Most of them don't have deadline for use until the exact date of the flight before its void, I am not sure we are allowed to paste links here!

Poanan:

How did you do your flight reservation? I tried doing that but it is only valid for two weeks and my visa wouldn't have been out by then. Kindly explain how to go past this.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vibrant99(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
AXA Mansard is Accepted by all Schengen countries.

Blackfinegirl:
Please who can advise if Italy accepts Axa Mansard for Travel insurance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Poanan: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
vibrant99:
depends on the one you are considering using, Most of them don't have deadline for use until the exact date of the flight before its void, I am not sure we are allowed to paste links here!

There is nothing wrong with pasting links. It is phone number that will be removed.

Kjndly paste the link and if pasting is now against the policy, it will be removed.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
The number of days it’s valid is not important just the itinerary they need, they don’t expect you to book a flight when ur visa is not yet approved
Mine is only valid for two days
Poanan:

How did you do your flight reservation? I tried doing that but it is only valid for two weeks and my visa wouldn't have been out by then. Kindly explain how to go past this.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vibrant99(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
https://www.bookingforvisa.com

Poanan:

There is nothing wrong with pasting links. It is phone number that will be removed.

Kjndly paste the link and if pasting is now against the policy, it will be removed.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Poanan: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Your application has been sent to the Consulate General in Lagos on 28 Oct 2022 at 10:10

since 28th October to 23rd November, 2022

Almost 30 days, no show yet
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
wow na so italy visa dey take time now

davodyguy:
Your application has been sent to the Consulate General in Lagos on 28 Oct 2022 at 10:10

since 28th October to 23rd November, 2022

Almost 30 days, no show yet
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
pufframmy:
wow na so italy visa dey take time now

I'm yet to see anyone with this kind of delay that got granted visa.

May be mine would be different.

We're waiting
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
have you contacted them
davodyguy:

We're waiting
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
pufframmy:
have you contacted them
Nope.

I'll do If no response by 28th of November
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2022
SOmeone just beep me that it will takes 28-30days before you get response back
so i think it not yet upto that date

davodyguy:

Nope.

I'll do If no response by 28th of November
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2022
pufframmy:
SOmeone just beep me that it will takes 28-30days before you get response back
so i think it not yet upto that date

Now you can see that it is same as the story I shared about my Friend that got rejected on the 28th day after submission

It appears that it is now a trend

|We shall deny this application, but wait till it is 30 days

Did the person get a visa grant?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vibrant99(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2022
That doesn't mean it will be denied if it's 30 days, sometimes it takes even more and still granted, always stay positive.

davodyguy:

We're waiting
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
davodyguy:

Now you can see that it is same as the story I shared about my Friend that got rejected on the 28th day after submission

I went to tls abuja this week and I asked someone there that why does italy visa application take time and france issues within 3 days, He said the french like blacks and he also said italy application is minimum of 3 weeks and it could take 1 to 2 months as well.

I think they dont like blacks cus alot of blacks there seek asylum
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
DONT think otherwise just be calm

davodyguy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

I went to tls abuja this week and I asked someone there that why does italy visa application take time and france issues within 3 days, He said the french like blacks and he also said italy application is minimum of 3 weeks and it could take 1 to 2 months as well.

I think they dont like blacks cus alot of blacks there seek asylum

France benefits from Tourism

I said it earlier that If you applied for France, your visa would be out in 5 days max

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CGODMADE101: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
@davodyguy be calm .... I guess mine used 27 or 28 working days as well and it was issued with multiple entries eventhough all I requested for was just 10days but mind you this will be my third visa italy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
CGODMADE101:
@davodyguy be calm .... I guess mine used 27 or 28 working days as well and it was issued with multiple entries eventhough all I requested for was just 10days but mind you this will be my third visa italy

Nice

Congratulations !!!

Working days or calender days ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
CGODMADE101:
Wow.

When was this?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CGODMADE101: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
I submitted on the 17th of october and I got it on the 23rd of november 2022.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
CGODMADE101:
I submitted on the 17th of october and I got it on the 23rd of november 2022.
Wow.

Just 2 days ago.

Congratulations �

Did you post about it on this thread or elsewhere?

I hope mine too would be positive
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kemz0019: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
hello GUYS,

I Captured in vfS lekki on Tuesday, but yet to get any update from them. when I tried tracking i see "Application is under processing at VISA application center, Please contact visa application center for more details. ". please is the tracking reliable.

Please don't it take long before it is sent to embassy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kemz0019: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
hello GUYS,

I Captured in vfS lekki on Tuesday, but yet to get any update from them. when I tried tracking i see "Application is under processing at VISA application center, Please contact visa application center for more details. ". please is the tracking reliable.

Please does it take long before it is sent to France embassy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kemz0019:
hello GUYS,

Please does it take long before it is sent to France embassy?
It should have been sent next day.

They may have failed to update their platform
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CGODMADE101: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nope I didn't but I actually do read stuffs from Nairaland but I had to register just because of you so I can comment for you not to lose hope, according to what tls agent told me when I tried to call when it was taking so much time, she said they process according to travel date at times.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2022
CGODMADE101:
Nope I didn't but I actually do read stuffs from Nairaland but I had to register just because of you so I can comment for you not to lose hope, according to what tls agent told me when I tried to call when it was taking so much time, she said they process according to travel date at times.
I clicked on your profile and saw that you just registered in November, 2022 that's why I asked the question .

The form we filled had travel date of 23rd December, which was taken to the embassy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vibrant99(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
All embassies actually process on travel date, this has more effect on study visas and probably conferences and meetings, I don't know if it works for Tourist visas

CGODMADE101:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Angelsarerare25: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hello everyone thanks for this information.

Please can my 13years old girl accompany me for a business/conference Visa If yes what will she apply as? And Please what documents will I need for conference visa

Or can we apply for tourist visa with virgin passport I don't mind paying for our voucher.

She really wants to visit France but traveling experience
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Angelsarerare25:
Hello everyone thanks for this information.

Please can my 13years old girl accompany me for a business/conference Visa If yes what will she apply as? And Please what documents will I need for conference visa

Or can we apply for tourist visa with virgin passport I don't mind paying for our voucher.

She really wants to visit France but traveling experience

Is she a student?

If yes, get a letter from her school, take evidence that she's your daughter, show evidence of paying school fees

What's the conference about?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Angelsarerare25: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Yes she still in secondary . Marketing but have not gotten any slot yet still looking. What's the chance of a virgin passport holder for tourist and how can we apply together for the business/conference

davodyguy:

Is she a student?

If yes, get a letter from her school, take evidence that she's your daughter, show evidence of paying school fees

What's the conference about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Ozeggy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.