Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792358 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2022
pufframmy:
still better book am sharply before u see another that will be higher

We need help in this country

The CBN trades portal for PTA is claiming that I have applied for PTA, which I never did.

Their email not working, phone numbers, no one is picking

What is happening to us in Nigeria?

24 hours email support
Email: support@tradesystem.gov.ng

Mondays to Fridays (8:00am to 6:00pm)
Phone 1: +234 (0) 708 065 1239
Phone 2: +234(0) 1 2361615
New Support Ticket
Check Ticket Status
+234(0) 817 665 6487
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Use skyscanner for Affordable flight to Paris.
davodyguy:

Yes

mine is 20 working days (28 regular days)

France is within 5 days for frequent travelers

Ticket cost Jumped to N1million now and it 3 of us

That is the only down part
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
pufframmy:
PAris
no flight money yet lol

I saw return for Paris (CDG) for N500k thereabout.
What's your travel date let me help you?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
davodyguy:

I know about 10 people with visas that changed their minds

It is crazy

payingN3million to Italy
Lagos to Paris for three people N1.2m

Lagos to Italy for three people N1.5M

I use Skyscanner for cheap flights or Travel Planna

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
LOL

are u telling indirectly u are not going lol

davodyguy:

It is crazy

payingN3million to Italy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
very crazy lol that is too much 3million for this kind seasoon

davodyguy:

It is crazy

payingN3million to Italy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
haa how much but everything will show on their Trade portal na if u have taken one before na
which bank be that

davodyguy:

We need help in this country

The CBN trades portal for PTA is claiming that I have applied for PTA, which I never did.

Their email not working, phone numbers, no one is picking

What is happening to us in Nigeria?

24 hours email support
Email: support@tradesystem.gov.ng

Mondays to Fridays (8:00am to 6:00pm)
Phone 1: +234 (0) 708 065 1239
Phone 2: +234(0) 1 2361615
New Support Ticket
Check Ticket Status
+234(0) 817 665 6487
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
even with skyscanner he cant pay with naira it dollar they charge with

Iampeaceful:
Use skyscanner for Affordable flight to Paris.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
when i got my visa there was ticket of 380k self it was something they make me not to book then

Am into Ticketing & Reservation too thanks for the hands of help
Iampeaceful:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
this is an example of what am saying after searching on skyscanner
and clicking on the lowest price, it will redirect to the mainsite of the lower price you choose
then you will see what currency they are going to charge you with,
for this one i picked below they are using Euro as their currency to charge, so how do you intend paying with black market rate ?

Iampeaceful:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Iampeaceful:

lol.

I always laugh when people post online search result that Ticket cost is XYZ.

Try their website I mean the airlines and not what google gives you to see.

The cheapest flight from Lagos or Abuja as of today 30/11/2022 to either Paris or Rome for one individual is N1.1m

Check Air France, KLM, Ethiopian Airlines, Kenya Airways, Air Maroc, Egypt Air

The online search uses official exchange rate to ESTIMATE, which is wrong
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2022
pufframmy:
this is an example of what am saying after searching on skyscanner
and clicking on the lowest price, it will redirect to the mainsite of the lower price you choose
then you will see what currency they are going to charge you with,
for this one i picked below they are using Euro as their currency to charge, so how do you intend paying with black market rate ?

Forget those clickbait on the internet

Cheapest Flight to Paris is over N1million as of today

Air France Nigeria in VI, Lagos says

Ticket price for 1 passenger
USD 5,021.90 * N770
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2022
pufframmy:
LOL

are u telling indirectly u are not going lol

From Air France Lagos Rome Lagos 3 passengers

Ticket price for 3 passengers
USD 11,691.20 * N770 = N9,000,000 ( Nine Million Naira)

https://wwws.airfrance.ng/search/summary?pax=2:0:1:0:0:0:0:0&cabinClass=ECONOMY&activeConnection=1&connections=LOS:A:20221222@2245:KL0588:Y:YS50AENT:ECONOMY%3EAMS:C:20221223@0655:KL1597:Y:YS50AENT:ECONOMY%3EFCO:A-FCO:A:20230102@1000:KL1598:Y:YS50AENT:ECONOMY%3EAMS:C:20230102@1355:KL0587:Y:YS50AENT:ECONOMY%3ELOS:A&bookingFlow=LEISURE
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Iampeaceful:

Already purchased and its directly from the airline N2.9m or thereabout is what I paid
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
This wat am saying exactly that why i send screenshot
so the person know who said skyscanner are more cheaper

davodyguy:

Forget those clickbait on the internet

Cheapest Flight to Paris is over N1million as of today

Air France Nigeria in VI, Lagos says

Ticket price for 1 passenger
USD 5,021.90 * N770
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
i booked for a client family of 3 also with 1 infant making it 4 family altogether for 2.5m
that was 3 weeks ago Air maroc

davodyguy:

From Air France Lagos Rome Lagos 3 passengers

Ticket price for 3 passengers
USD 11,691.20 * N770 = N9,000,000 ( Nine Million Naira)

https://wwws.airfrance.ng/search/summary?pax=2:0:1:0:0:0:0:0&cabinClass=ECONOMY&activeConnection=1&connections=LOS:A:20221222@2245:KL0588:Y:YS50AENT:ECONOMY%3EAMS:C:20221223@0655:KL1597:Y:YS50AENT:ECONOMY%3EFCO:A-FCO:A:20230102@1000:KL1598:Y:YS50AENT:ECONOMY%3EAMS:C:20230102@1355:KL0587:Y:YS50AENT:ECONOMY%3ELOS:A&bookingFlow=LEISURE

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
pufframmy:
This wat am saying exactly that why i send screenshot
so the person know who said skyscanner are more cheaper

even if you are paying at black market rate via scanner, it’s still cheaper than going through the airplane directly or those local travel agency like Wakanow and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vibrant99(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
The advice indirectly is that they should use a $ rate and not a Naira rate.

You can source for the dollar and then pay it into your card account and pay.

davodyguy:

lol.

The cheapest flight from Lagos or Abuja as of today 30/11/2022 to either Paris or Rome for one individual is N1.1m

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
vibrant99:
The advice indirectly is that they should use a $ rate and not a Naira rate.

You can source for the dollar and then pay it into your card account and pay.

Even at that, it is not cheaper than using the normal source.

All airlines that operate in Nigeria have websites and office addresses, most of them are in Lagos.

These foreign sites just lump everything together and when you click, you would still be directed to the main site of the airlines.

It is best to either use your trusted travel agent or deal with the airlines directly.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
i dont think so
have u try to do the estimate

cucumbar:
even if you are paying at black market rate via scanner, it’s still cheaper than going through the airplane directly or those local travel agency like Wakanow and the likes.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
davodyguy:

lol.

I always use skyscanner.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
pufframmy:
i dont think so have u try to do estimation of it

yes o. Just got back from Istanbul 2 days ago. While Waka now was charging 700k+ for Egypt air, and Egypt air was charging same rate in dollars when converted at black market rate, I booked a flight on skyscanner for like 500k+ when converted at the prevailing black market rate as at then.

Initially, I had doubts if they were authentic.

I will always book with skyscanner henceforth, as long as these dollar crises prevail. You get it at a cheaper rate.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by FOREXMASTE(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2022
France replied that my passport has been processed after 3 days. VFS has sent to UPS. Guys, does anyone know how to get my passport from UPS? Which of their offices can I visit based on my lekki address. I can track that it would be delivered next week Monday but can't wait till that time.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vibrant99(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abi,

I can feel the sensation deeply, Nobody fit wait self.

UPS can be at any of the lekki Office, if you check one they would look up your name and tell you the branch to go to.

Congrats

FOREXMASTE:
France replied that my passport has been processed after 3 days. VFS has sent to UPS. Guys, does anyone know how to get my passport from UPS? Which of their offices can I visit based on my lekki address. I can track that it would be delivered next week Monday but can't wait till that time.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
FOREXMASTE:
UPS guy will contact you and deliver your passport to your address you drop at VFS during your application. no need to look for their office
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blackfinegirl(f): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Please I have a question.

My friend qualifies as a frequent traveler and her husband does not qualify. Can they both book as frequent Travellers?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Yes
Blackfinegirl:
Please I have a question.

My friend qualifies as a frequent traveler and her husband does not qualify. Can they both book as frequent Travellers?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2022
vibrant99:

Abi,

I can feel the sensation deeply, Nobody fit wait self.

UPS can be at any of the lekki Office, if you check one they would look up your name and tell you the branch to go to.

Congrats

May be because im close to most Consulate, I will not use courier, cos the wait for delivery can give you HBP.

I'll select self pick up, so I will know my fate myself
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2022
FOREXMASTE:

Today's Saturday, how did it go? Are you waiting till Monday or you've picked up?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
lol

davodyguy:

May be because im close to most Consulate, I will not use courier, cos the wait for delivery can give you HBP.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
pufframmy:
lol

Which part of Italy did you stay in 2019?

Also how was the transport like?

Heard public transportation can be very messy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
davodyguy:

Since during Covid 19 VFS stop passport pick up option, even if you stay in their backyard UPS will deliver it to you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.