Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790774 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
lol u can use you google to do that i just came back to france this morning were are you make we can link up before i go back am within MEtro-2
let me know i can share my France line

q
aylagos:
help ooo where can I have fun at night in Paris ooo I’m new here this Friday is boring for me ooo anyone in Paris to assist with some location with good music this night ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
wow i like this newzealand and australia

davodyguy:

Just as not all Embassies care about your company status with CAC, same way not all Embassies verify your statement.

I can tell you about 10 different countries, my last travel here, in December, which shocked many of us, I didn't even include my personal bank statement or that of my wife, yet still got multiple entry.

While it's very very bad to forge bank statement, which is very criminal, I maintain from my experience no one checked by bank statement or even did any of what you alleged above.

They study your inflow and outflow, when they suspect foul, then question you and if your answer isn't convincing, you're denied.

10 countries that I have visited in the last 7 years, only three even contacted the host which are Australia, New Zealand and Japan. The others didn't contact anyone.

None of them contacted my bank through verbal or written correspondence
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
pufframmy:
wow i like this newzealand and australia

Are you just knowing?

I was in Perth and Sydney, Australia in September, 2017

Then in Auckland NZLand in September, 2019

They're just about 4 hours apart.

New Zealand is the last popular country based on the world map, which is why they always celebrated New year's day first. It's 11 hours difference with time in Lagos.

Their visa hard pass UK own

They asked me to fill a form of what I did from Age 1 to adulthood in order to assure them I would return to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
wahala kilode

from age 1 shai, that why people dont travel go there often

davodyguy:

Are you just knowing?

I was in Perth and Sydney, Australia in September, 2017

Then in Auckland NZLand in September, 2019

They're just about 4 hours apart.

New Zealand is the last popular country based on the world map, which is why they always celebrated New year's day first. It's 11 hours difference with time in Lagos.

Their visa hard pass UK own

They asked me to fill a form of what I did from Age 1 to adulthood in order to assure them I would return to Nigeria
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by manneger2: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hey guyz am coming to Paris tomorrow late night flight from Poznan, I have a couple of things to do in Paris, and as well will be touring Paris, will be staying 4days, it will be nice meeting some Nigerians also.

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aylagos(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
pufframmy:
lol u can use you google to do that i just came back to france this morning were are you make we can link up before i go back am within MEtro-2
let me know i can share my France line

q
Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kelluz: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Good day everyone, Please I would like to know if they do interviews for someone who's going to France to get married ?. Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
ok
aylagos:
Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by christhavemercy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Blackfinegirl:
Please I have a question.

My friend qualifies as a frequent traveler and her husband does not qualify. Can they both book as frequent Travellers?

Please is there any update on your friends situation? I’m in a similar situation, my husband is the frequent traveler and I’m not. He has appointment date now but there are no slots available for first time travelers for me. What can be done?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2023
noo

Kelluz:
Good day everyone, Please I would like to know if they do interviews for someone who's going to France to get married ?. Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AskGod07: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
You can apply along with your husband and you are qualify to booked frequent traveler if you are traveling together

christhavemercy:

Please is there any update on your friends situation? I’m in a similar situation, my husband is the frequent traveler and I’m not. He has appointment date now but there are no slots available for first time travelers for me. What can be done?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
christhavemercy:

Let your husband be the main applicant and add yours to him so you guys can go toghether
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Use another email or different browser
Chikebrain:

Please help
Cc meljoe davodyguy pufframmy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Book your own as a frequent traveller too , doesn’t mean . Even though it’s not same day as long as you are traveling together and same surname , they will let you in

christhavemercy:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
davodyguy:

If your sponsor in from EU, yes they will call to verify.

Bank Statements don't usually get verified. My bank has never been called
grin don’t get it twisted. They verify o. How will you know? First hand experience.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2023
10 January 2023
Appointments Lagos
France Visa Appointments for Lagos will be released on 15 Jan 2023 for the month of Feb and March 2023.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Good afternoon,can you help me with France tourist appointment in Lagos ? I will be glad if you can thanks
hunee:
10 January 2023
Appointments Lagos
France Visa Appointments for Lagos will be released on 15 Jan 2023 for the month of Feb and March 2023.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ola4040:
Good afternoon,can you help me with France tourist appointment in Lagos ? I will be glad if you can thanks
https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/index.html
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ola4040:
DIY.

Use the website

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajalalomo: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Good morning, I went for biometrics and documents submission. During the process I discovered that I forgot my flight reservation at home.

Please what can I do after document submission
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CowbellY: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ajalalomo:
Good morning, I went for biometrics and documents submission. During the process I discovered that I forgot my flight reservation at home.

Please what can I do after document submission

Nothing...

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajalalomo: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
CowbellY:

Nothing...

Ok thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
how do u get ths infos

hunee:
10 January 2023
Appointments Lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tademo: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hello all,I’m in a mess and I need your advice.I know I’ve messed up but it’s my desperation that got me into this.I contacted an agent to help me with my visa application to italy embassy.I submitted all the requested documents with my real statement of account but when I went back to pick up my passport..a letter was sent instead that I submitted some fake documents (the letters from the company he alleged I work with)and my passport and documents will be sent to Nigeria police special fraud unit.
Has anyone been in this situation before ?I don’t even know when the police will contact me cause I don’t know if they’ve got the passport already or yet to get it.I desperately need my passport cause a legit travel opportunity has now opened for me.I don’t know what next to do
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sweetjam: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tademo:
Hello all,I’m in a mess and I need your advice.I know I’ve messed up but it’s my desperation that got me into this.I contacted an agent to help me with my visa application to italy embassy.I submitted all the requested documents with my real statement of account but when I went back to pick up my passport..a letter was sent instead that I submitted some fake documents (the letters from the company he alleged I work with)and my passport and documents will be sent to Nigeria police special fraud unit.
Has anyone been in this situation before ?I don’t even know when the police will contact me cause I don’t know if they’ve got the passport already or yet to get it.I desperately need my passport cause a legit travel opportunity has now opened for me.I don’t know what next to do
Wow,hearing this for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sirrotex: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
This usually occurs when you utilise forged documents in your application. I would advise you to forget about the passport. If you go there, you would spend good money to get out of the mess or ultimately get prosecuted
Tademo:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tademo: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
sirrotex:
This usually occurs when you utilise forged documents in your application. I would advise you to forget about the passport. If you go there, you would spend good money to get out of the mess or ultimately get prosecuted
Omg I wish I didn’t apply.I don’t know if I will be able to get another passport,they might have put my name on the system
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Is there a link for Italy visa discussion?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Restricted: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
You may want to get a lawyer to handle this. DONT go to that police station alone. Get a trusted lawyer and see what your options are and be ready to spend some money.

Tademo:

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
which company did he use for you that you working

Tademo:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shilefan2(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
CodedTobx:
Pls all is this a correct way to address a letter to the france embassy in Abuja.

The consular general
Deputy High Commission of France
37, udi hill street, maitama
Abuja

Or this

The Visa Officer ,
Consulate General Of France ,
European Union Crescent,
Off Constitution Ave,
Central Business District,
Abuja, Nigeria

Please House, Which of the above address for France Embassy is the most recent where the Embassy is situated? Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
shilefan2:

Please House, Which of the above address for France Embassy is the most recent where the Embassy is situated? Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you.

European Union Crescent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.