Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791838 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Maximuspfc:
Good day everyone
Been scrolling up the thread but it's taking forever to see the answers I want.
I plan going to France for vacation next year for about a month. I am presently a student although I also work for a company.
I travelled to the UK around July this year so I guess I can be classified as a frequent traveller.

I was wondering what documents would be crucial for me to get a French tourist visa approved. Also please if there's any added information you think will be helpful in my case, please let me know.

Bosses please help me, thank you very much

- Bank statement

- payslips:

- Accommodation: Where you intend to stay in France

- Letter from your employer

- Evidence that you are in school

- Travel itinerary

- Travel insurance

- Family status: marriage cert, kids birth cert, family photos

- Sponsor: Add documents from your sponsor in case anyone is sponsoring you.

- Travel history: add your previous visas

- Others: other documents you think will help your application.

Unless you will be staying with someone, I don’t think the one month vacation will fly because of the cost.

Frequent traveler

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2022
there was gun shot in paris yesterday anyone traveling should be security conscious
davodyguy:

So at this stage, you can only pray and hope.

But 'Farance' dey dash visa these days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
pufframmy:
there was gun shot in paris yesterday anyone traveling should be security conscious
Saw on CNN

About 3 people killed.

So bad
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good evening sir/ma if have someone that get me appointment from now to February ending or early march I will be glad thanks
Deustchemann:

Yes Sir.
The appointment application is done online.
Start from

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/france-visas
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good evening sir/ma I need France appointment between now till February 2023 ,I need help thanks
davodyguy:

So at this stage, you can only pray and hope.

But 'Farance' dey dash visa these days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
I need help in booking an appointment please
Deustchemann:

Yes Sir.
The appointment application is done online.
Start from

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/france-visas
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Just arrived in Rome

Bless God for Journey mercy

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2022
yes oo i hope everything is calm now

davodyguy:

Saw on CNN

About 3 people killed.

So bad
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2022
wow my oga how was the trip
hope no stress

davodyguy:
Just arrived in Rome

Bless God for Journey mercy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2022
you need to keep checking from time to time i dont think they have push out date for february yet only frequent travel can still get ddate for janaury

Ola4040:
Good evening sir/ma I need France appointment between now till February 2023 ,I need help thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Oh ok I so much appreciate to your response
pufframmy:
you need to keep checking from time to time i dont think they have push out date for february yet only frequent travel can still get ddate for janaury

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
I so much appreciate your response thanks
Ola4040:
Oh ok I so much appreciate to your response
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2022
pufframmy:
wow my oga how was the trip
hope no stress

Smooth, brotherly.

At the port of entry, no too many questions, passport stamped and we're in
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
cool hope to link up in paris

davodyguy:

Smooth, brotherly.

At the port of entry, no too many questions, passport stamped and we're in
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Going to Paris from Uk , must it be cdg you must arrive or Paris orly airport ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2022
any one you wish to not a must to be CDG

CDG just the biggest in PARIS

meljoe:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newbiein2016: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Definitely not.

If you choose to fly, you can enter Paris through Orly or CDG - I think those are the 2 airports in Paris.

However if you decide to use Eurostar, your immigration control will happen only at St Pancras.

Edited to correct details.

meljoe:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Rome not even as cold as anticipated.

Wether just almost normal, compared to what we have in Paris
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
lol me still dey naija oo
davodyguy:
Rome not even as cold as anticipated.

Wether just almost normal, compared to what we have in Paris
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
pufframmy:
lol me still dey naija oo
Shocked that weather dropped to 19° day and it's was almost hot.

We're enjoying it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Already spent $211 on transportation in 24 hours

Na wa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Please who knows reliable courier company that can ship an item from France to Uk ? Prices for ticket flight or train are very high right now . Please if you know any courier that can ship items from France to Uk please let me know
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yes Eurostar prices are very high , 250 pounds for just going thats almost 220k naira

Newbiein2016:
Definitely not.

If you choose to fly, you can enter Paris through Orly or CDG - I think those are the 2 airports in Paris.

However if you decide to use Eurostar, your immigration control will happen at the Gare du Nord train station on the French side.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Maximuspfc: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thanks a lot!
Ashirioluwa:

- Bank statement

- payslips:

- Accommodation: Where you intend to stay in France

- Letter from your employer

- Evidence that you are in school

- Travel itinerary

- Travel insurance

- Family status: marriage cert, kids birth cert, family photos

- Sponsor: Add documents from your sponsor in case anyone is sponsoring you.

- Travel history: add your previous visas

- Others: other documents you think will help your application.

Unless you will be staying with someone, I don’t think the one month vacation will fly because of the cost.

Frequent traveler
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Haa u told you Italy transportation hein kol
davodyguy:

Na wa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2022
pufframmy:
Haa u told you Italy transportation hein kol
We're staying outskirts of Rome and quite a distance ti the City Centre
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
ok

davodyguy:

We're staying outskirts of Rome and quite a distance ti the City Centre
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kelluz: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
my fiance is a french citizen, we are currently is Mauritius for an holiday, she intends sending me an invitation when she goes back to France. what do you think I need to do this time around differently
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CowbellY: 2:04am On Dec 29, 2022
davodyguy:

Na wa

You're taking taxis ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2022
CowbellY:

You're taking taxis ?
In my side of Lazio, bus did not work on 25 and 26th. From Airport to hotel was €65. Hotel to Roma €60 go and come same 25th.

Hotel to Pomezia Station €30

The thing is crazy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2022
pufframmy:
ok

How was your journey?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chikebrain: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good day house. I just started my application for a visa to Paris as a tourist for I and my family ( family of 4; I, my wife and 2 kids).
I've been reading extensively almost daily to get a good grasp of the whole process.

I'm currently stuck at the page fir hotel and accommodation. I tried using booking.com to get a hotel and pay on arrival. It asked for my card details which I have filled out but still didn't go through. I've tried some other Nigerian bank cards but still to no avail.
Please can you help recommend any other site one can book and pay later without the hurdles of using an Ngn card. I've also attached a screenshot of the error messaged on booking.com and the section I'm in on the visa application website
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.