Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792417 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
I don't think it applies again for France I check the site it only for Malta and Slovenia that are there no other countries
meljoe:
Please I need link for locator form . Those airport people collected money from me to print it out . So I can print it out before heading to airport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Yes I did my background Check you can see I clear what I wrote,
Was waiting for him to do his yeye tagging again

davodyguy:

The guy you quoted is a scammer.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Na so dey collect am too from me lol �
Since then I have it at back of my mind,
meljoe:
A form showing where you are staying in France
I paid 5k for that form last time

So I’m asking for the link now to avoid it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
pufframmy:
Na so dey collect am too from me lol �
Since then I have it at back of my mind,
When you dey port or you don port already?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slim234: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please what's the processing time for France visa. After submission at VFS
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Not yet
davodyguy:

When you dey port or you don port already?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Angelsarerare25: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
She is 13years yes I know I can but that’s not the question the question is what will I fill . Pls read again

HRprof:

If your daughter is a minor you can accompany her to the training but if she is not a minor it will be advisable to apply independently, get your visa and do your things together ; )
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Angelsarerare25: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
davodyguy:

Which question?

This below

elsarerare25:
Hello house ! Please I applied for a short holiday training course for my daughter please what will I fill in the application form ? I already canceled my conference because it's not really genuine . I will be traveling with my daughter please what will I fill in as

Purpose of the journey - Training

Additional information on purpose of stay - accompanying my daughter for ****** course

Please is this ok? I need your help please

Please she is going for sport training
Should I tick sport in purpose of stay or just specify Training
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Angelsarerare25:

This below

elsarerare25:
Hello house ! Please I applied for a short holiday training course for my daughter please what will I fill in the application form ? I already canceled my conference because it's not really genuine . I will be traveling with my daughter please what will I fill in as

Purpose of the journey - Training

Additional information on purpose of stay - accompanying my daughter for ****** course

Please is this ok? I need your help please

Please she is going for sport training
Should I tick sport in purpose of stay or just specify Training
You applied or you want to apply?

Already done or about to do?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 1:19am On Dec 21, 2022
Slim234:
Please what's the processing time for France visa. After submission at VFS

I will say within 15 working days, but some lucky applicants get it within 5 working days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Lagos Rome Lagos for 3 people, assuming you are booking today
ET

3,932,918 NGN
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Qatar

Total trip price: (2 Adult + 1 Child) 4293159.00 NGN
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2022
pufframmy:
I don't think it applies again for France I check the site it only for Malta and Slovenia that are there no other countries
Which site did you check?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I am trying to help a friend apply for a visa to France for her and her son. Her older sister recently lost her husband, so she is traveling to be with her sister. She has already been granted visas twice, but this time the embassy wants to see her biometric number, and the last time she applied was in 2012 when she was denied a visa. She is now unsure of where the biometric number is located. if i leave that area blank will there be any implication to her application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Please is visa application for mother and son done separately now?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
nneteb:
Hello everyone, I am trying to help a friend apply for a visa to France for her and her son. Her older sister recently lost her husband, so she is traveling to be with her sister. She has already been granted visas twice, but this time the embassy wants to see her biometric number, and the last time she applied was in 2012 when she was denied a visa. She is now unsure of where the biometric number is located. if i leave that area blank will there be any implication to her application?

You can leave it blank no problem she will do biometric at the VFS. Is not compulsory section to fill in.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Okay Thanks, for the son will i create a new application form for him? there is no dependant in the form am filling for the mom
HRprof:

You can leave it blank no problem she will do biometric at the VFS. Is not compulsory section to fill in.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
i send u a mail kindly check
davodyguy:

Which site did you check?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
nneteb:
Okay Thanks, for the son will i create a new application form for him? there is no dependant in the form am filling for the mom

I haven’t fill in family application for France before. Let someone who have experience advise

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
create a group application via the france site and each applicant will have seperate form filled

nneteb:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Okay thanks, i thought as much...
pufframmy:
create a group application via the france site and each applicant will have seperate form filled

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Iampeaceful:
God bless you sir.
Thank you. We will do just that.

Again, what is the outcome?

We always like to hear from people by sharing not only our wins, but otherwise so people can learn.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Maximuspfc: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Good day everyone
Been scrolling up the thread but it's taking forever to see the answers I want.
I plan going to France for vacation next year for about a month. I am presently a student although I also work for a company.
I travelled to the UK around July this year so I guess I can be classified as a frequent traveller.

I was wondering what documents would be crucial for me to get a French tourist visa approved. Also please if there's any added information you think will be helpful in my case, please let me know.

Bosses please help me, thank you very much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
deutscherMann23:

Germany is a country brimming with lush nature, culture, and the greener pasture every Nigerian envisages. So, are you more than convinced that this country best defines your “new dispensation?” Then join in as we range through your best relocation paths to germany.

1. Get your international passport
Regardless of your type of German visa, you’ll carry out a lot of processes at the German consulate in Nigeria.
I am here to help you out in Getting A Sponsorship Letter or A German Blocked Account.
Email: ireneibukun56@gmail.com
Help your loved ones planning to Japa to Germany with this info
How do you scammers sleep well?

You just registered today and started with this
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Lol � dey are trying their luck na who fal for them enter am gbam, make e go Germany thread and leave us France �� jejely
davodyguy:

How do you scammers sleep well?

You just registered today and started with this
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Angelsarerare25: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Done and I deposited for it, I was sent a voucher . Please kindly answer the question sir thanks

davodyguy:

You applied or you want to apply?

Already done or about to do?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2022
Angelsarerare25:
Done and I deposited for it . I have the vouchers etc

So at this stage, you can only pray and hope.

But 'Farance' dey dash visa these days

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by motunrayoo(f): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Good afternoon all,

My cousin who is resident in the UK on a student visa wants to travel to france on vacation so all the family from Nigeria can meet during Easter.

i want to ask if she can apply from the uk for france tourist visa or she needs to apply from Nigeria.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MikoB: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
motunrayoo:
Good afternoon all,

My cousin who is resident in the UK on a student visa wants to travel to france on vacation so all the family from Nigeria can meet during Easter.

i want to ask if she can apply from the uk for france tourist visa or she needs to apply from Nigeria.

Since the person is a resident in UK, he is qualified to apply for France or schengen visa from there .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.