Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790537 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thelma76(f): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
directonpc:

My passport was picked up for me today from TLS Abuja.

My visa was granted. I applied for 4 days single entry visa. Got 6 months multi-entry. All glory goes to God.

Wooow! This is awesome!! Was this business or tourism short stay visa?? For Belgium?? It’s almost a miracle. Thank God.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by directonpc(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
thelma76:

Wooow! This is awesome!! Was this business or tourism short stay visa?? For Belgium?? It’s almost a miracle. Thank God.
Business short stay. Actual destination is the Netherlands but I applied through Belgium.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
abi na wetin man wan do lol
davodyguy:

This man

You sha like gist sha grin
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by denzel231: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
yerilistik:

it was actually a short stay visa of 3 months through family member invitation so the most important documents :
- Attestation d'accueil provided by the family member living in France (usually gotten from the city mayor's office)
- 3 Months statement of account (sponsored by her son in Nigeria)
- insurance cover for the entire period of stay
- Flight booking to and fro

Biometrics done on 24th may
Passport processed by French embassy on the 1st june and sent back to VFS
Passport delivered on the 2nd june by UPS
3 months visa granted, multiple entry

Hope this helps wink
will you come back to 9ja after the visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
congratulations can you share document submitted so others too can learn and also how much months insurance do you do

directonpc:

My passport was picked up for me today from TLS Abuja.

My visa was granted. I applied for 4 days single entry visa. Got 6 months multi-entry. All glory goes to God.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by directonpc(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
pufframmy:
congratulations can you share document submitted so others too can learn and also how much months insurance do you do

I submitted statement of accounts for my personal and business accounts.
My business registration document.
TIN certificate
invitation letter
Hotel booking
2 way flight tickets
If you're married definitely add a marriage certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yerilistik: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
denzel231:
will you come back to 9ja after the visa?
Why not ?
It's a visit visa and not a settlement visa

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by denzel231: 4:09am On Jun 06, 2023
yerilistik:

Why not ?
It's a visit visa and not a settlement visa
that's good. Some people no go come o lol
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CowbellY: 5:38am On Jun 06, 2023
denzel231:
that's good. Some people no go come o lol

What would you then be doing in France ? Please come back. Don’t have plans to stay, don’t listen to that agent. You’ll regret it. No bank account, no accommodation, no job and winter is coming. You’ll run through your Nigeria savings then having to resort to calling people back home. After 3 weeks they’ll stop picking your calls because well, you’re abroad and they expect you to send not the other way round.

End up destitute. Not the life anyone wants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by denzel231: 5:40am On Jun 06, 2023
CowbellY:

What would you then be doing in France ? Please come back. Don’t have plans to stay, don’t listen to that agent. You’ll regret it. No bank account, no accommodation, no job and winter is coming. You’ll run through your Nigeria savings then having to resort to calling people back home. After 3 weeks they’ll stop picking your calls because well, you’re abroad and they expect you to send not the other way round.

End up destitute. Not the life anyone wants.
u said it all
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Please, which airline can I do a booking for Italian visa application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
cool
directonpc:

I submitted statement of accounts for my personal and business accounts.
My business registration document.
TIN certificate
invitation letter
Hotel booking
2 way flight tickets
If you're married definitely add a marriage certificate.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OsiEnterprise4: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hello house, outside everyother documents and bank statement, wen applying for previous refuse visiting visa based on insufficient funds to France

1. How will someone put in a convincing cover letter in regards to the previous refusal and now the new change.

Or

2. I should just ignore, apply like that again with a enough funds now, ad never mention it either in application or cover letter

Please guru in the house advice
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
ANY ONE BRO
cucumbar:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Holywizard: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
I went to pay for my tuition fee but I wasn't successful.
Access bank told me they are still handling the offers for those ones in February and fidelity bank said they just finished handling those of October last year.
I'm begging my cousin in US to help me make the transfer lemme send the equivalent in Naira to her
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newbiein2016: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Given that you'll need to demonstrate and convince the visa officer of your ability to fund your trip without being a burden to the French government, it is important there are no large unexplainable deposits in your account and that your financial history can clearly articulate your financial position, employment status and ability to fund a visit to France.

Where requested, declare any past refusals and reasons why - it's never a good thing to lie about verifiable things like this.

OsiEnterprise4:
Hello house, outside everyother documents and bank statement, wen applying for previous refuse visiting visa based on insufficient funds to France

1. How will someone put in a convincing cover letter in regards to the previous refusal and now the new change.

Or

2. I should just ignore, apply like that again with a enough funds now, ad never mention it either in application or cover letter

Please guru in the house advice

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
pufframmy:
ANY ONE BRO
it’s not every airline that have the option of booking on hold where you can print an itinerary.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OsiEnterprise4: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Newbiein2016:
Given that you'll need to demonstrate and convince the visa officer of your ability to fund your trip without being a burden to the French government, it is important there are no large unexplainable deposits in your account and that your financial history can clearly articulate your financial position, employment status and ability to fund a visit to France.

Where requested, declare any past refusals and reasons why - it's never a good thing to lie about verifiable things like this.

Ok, thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newbiein2016: 2:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Go on wakanow.com or travelstart as this should be straightforward if you don't want to go directly through the airline's portal. A couple of the airlines still have this book and pay at bank option/hold

cucumbar:
it’s not every airline that have the option of booking on hold where you can print an itinerary.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2023
na to just book it to be able to bring it out that all you need bro

cucumbar:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Forumgirl123: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hi,

I need help from the house here, as I don't want to be making the same mistakes and I know your guidance works.

I desire to travel and the scheghen is also in my bucket list but I have gotten previous rejections from at least 3 scheghen country.(these were all company invited trips and yes I submitted invitation letter but was rejected based on purpose of trip not clear or reasonable doubt to leave the country)

Decided to take a break and focus on travelling to other places. Is that a good plan, will it improve my chances.

Also how many countries do I have to travel to actually get a scheghen visa. Also what can I do differently, I feel like I did everything within the play book but maybe I wasn't submitting enough evidence. I'm honestly not sure.

I know I want to try again soon maybe next year maybe towards the end of the year but I want to do it right
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ayinke93(f): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Forumgirl123:
Hi,

I need help from the house here, as I don't want to be making the same mistakes and I know your guidance works.

I desire to travel and the scheghen is also in my bucket list but I have gotten previous rejections from at least 3 scheghen country.(these were all company invited trips and yes I submitted invitation letter but was rejected based on purpose of trip not clear or reasonable doubt to leave the country)

Decided to take a break and focus on travelling to other places. Is that a good plan, will it improve my chances.

Also how many countries do I have to travel to actually get a scheghen visa. Also what can I do differently, I feel like I did everything within the play book but maybe I wasn't submitting enough evidence. I'm honestly not sure.

I know I want to try again soon maybe next year maybe towards the end of the year but I want to do it right

As someone who got rejected even with a company invitation letter, I was so confident I ticked all the boxes during my application. The second time I applied, I had to seek the assistance of an immigration lawyer. They noticed the inconsistencies in my income, uncertainties about my coming back to a Nigeria because I stated I’d be visiting another country on tourism on a business visa application and lack of home ties. I’d suggest that if you’ve been denied thrice, you should also seek assistance from professionals as many times, you’d be surprised by the irregularities in your seemingly perfect application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Forumgirl123: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Thanks for responding, irregularities in account hmmm this actually made me to open a seperate account cause I receive money from more than one place and this gave me a UK rejection. I would love to use the service of a professional but then hope they are not the same as agent twice I use agent they are just honestly after their money. But if it's someone who's willing to do due diligence and guide me on what next to do and check irregularities in all my application, I'm here for it. Can you share the immigration lawyer you used.

Ayinke93:

As someone who got rejected even with a company invitation letter, I was so confident I ticked all the boxes during my application. The second time I applied, I had to seek the assistance of an immigration lawyer. They noticed the inconsistencies in my income, uncertainties about my coming back to a Nigeria because I stated I’d be visiting another country on tourism on a business visa application and lack of home ties. I’d suggest that if you’ve been denied thrice, you should also seek assistance from professionals as many times, you’d be surprised by the irregularities in your seemingly perfect application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ayinke93(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Forumgirl123:
Thanks for responding, irregularities in account hmmm this actually made me to open a seperate account cause I receive money from more than one place and this gave me a UK rejection. I would love to use the service of a professional but then hope they are not the same as agent twice I use agent they are just honestly after their money. But if it's someone who's willing to do due diligence and guide me on what next to do and check irregularities in all my application, I'm here for it. Can you share the immigration lawyer you used.

Law and visas. Please do your own research before contacting them.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ayinke93:

just have plenty money in your account, and work with a reputable company, then travel history to two or 3 African countries, maybe dubai.
I used to think I can’t get a visa to shengen countries or any of these top countries if I am not married. But I was surprised I got a visa on first attempt last year.

These travel histories didn’t even count sef, because they were in my previous passport , and copies of the visas were removed at vsf before submission because they were not relevant as I was told.

They have to be convinced you are not struggling in Nigeria and want to run away.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by 4newguy: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Good day everyone. Please I wanted to ask how long do I need to wait to re-apply for a France visa after I was rejected.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by seankafor(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2023
4newguy:
Good day everyone. Please I wanted to ask how long do I need to wait to re-apply for a France visa after I was rejected.
why were you rejected in the first place
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by 4newguy: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2023
seankafor:
why were you rejected in the first place
This was the message that was contained in the parcel sent to me.
"The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable”.

I submitted all my documents although vfs officer at Abuja took out my marriage certificate, deed of transfer of some properties, tenancy agreement, marriage photos saying it's not needed and I included this in my cover letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2023
U CANT HOLD More than 24-48 hrs bro they will later cancel noni so e no matter
cucumbar:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2023
try another schengen country instead
4newguy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.