Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790682 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2023
On the mail, I clicked on print, it converted to pdf and I saved from there.

nneteb:
Please how were you able to get the confirmation of your reservation in PDF?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 6:20am On Jun 22, 2023
Okay thanks, i got same mail with details of my reservation, i will do the same thing you did.
Alexie89:

On the mail, I clicked on print, it converted to pdf and I saved from there.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Joemike178: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2023
Pls Everyone expert in France study visa I need help am done with my admission process and campus France validation but am having issue with my sponsor cause my sponsor is in Canada and am in Nigeria so pls the financial Guarantee document that was sent to me by campus France can I send the documents online to my sponsor so she can fill and sign then I can print it out and can take it for Notorization is that acceptable pls I need and urgent reply thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nuttycaptain: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hello house,

I'm trying to apply for a visa to France through VFS but can't a date for appointment. I've been looking for days now and it seems slots are not available. Any help with this would be highly appreciated. I would rather not deal with agents.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Champora: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
I’ve gotten my visa from France VFS. I applied through Lagos and I applied to Netherlands actually but via france, applied for business category and got 1 entry for the duration of my trip. Frequent traveler.

Applied on 9th of June, visa got issued 19th June received via courier today 23 June.

Things I applied with (also I was told to not submit original documents because they won’t be returned to me like my original CAC docs and land docs were returned to me and I submitted photocopies of those instead).

- 3 months bank statement
- Invitation letter from inviting organisation
- Invitation / intro from my work as its a work trip
- CAC reg of my own thing
- My personal intro letter
- accommodation note
- flight itinerary reserved from Air France (used book on hold though it already expired)
- form filled during application on france visa website.

I don’t know if I’m missing anything else. I got quick interview date on frequent traveler + this is my 4th Schengen.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Realmrsean: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Champora:
I’ve gotten my visa from France VFS. I applied through Lagos and I applied to Netherlands actually but via france, applied for business category and got 1 entry for the duration of my trip. Frequent traveler.

Applied on 9th of June, visa got issued 19th June received via courier today 23 June.

Things I applied with (also I was told to not submit original documents because they won’t be returned to me like my original CAC docs and land docs were returned to me and I submitted photocopies of those instead).

- accommodation note
- flight itinerary reserved from Air France (used book on hold though it already expired)

I don’t know if I’m missing anything else. I got quick interview date on frequent traveler + this is my 4th Schengen.
no health insurance?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Champora: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Realmrsean:
no health insurance?

Yes that as well, I forgot to add that
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by haysparcz: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Champora:

That was very fast , I applied since 31st of May at VFS South Africa , and they claim the consular organization service in Netherlands is experiencing some technical issues , that we should expect some delays in visa processing .

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by zizle87(f): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
Champora:

Things I applied with (also I was told to not submit original documents because they won’t be

returned to me like my original CAC docs and land docs were returned to me and I submitted photocopies of those instead).

- accommodation note

Congratulations!!!. It took longer than usual. I guess there’s a lot of applications to tend to because of the summer holidays. Most people got feedback Within 5 to 7 days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Prissygun: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
zizle87:

Congratulations!!!. It took longer than usual. I guess there’s a lot of applications to tend to because of the summer holidays. Most people got feedback Within 5 to 7 days.

I got mine in 4days. Submitted on Thursday, got dispatched to vfs on Wed, picked up yesterday
1year visa
France, Abuja

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yerilistik: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Prissygun:

I got mine in 4days. Submitted on Thursday, got dispatched to vfs on Wed, picked up yesterday
1year visa
France, Abuja

How did you get 1 year visa ?
Did you apply for 1 year or they just gave you 1 year because of frequent traveler status?
How long can you stay at each visit?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Champora: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Thank you. The time it took is fine. It was issued on the 5th working day from submission, taking out the weekends and the public holiday.

zizle87:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enishit: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good evening please can someone help have been trying to book for an appointment for my kids but no date available what can I do? Frequent travellers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
yerilistik:

Did you apply for 1 year or they just gave you 1 year because of frequent traveler status?

I applied for single entry but got 1yr multiple entry visa (90days maximum stay). It may be frequent traveler advantage or just luck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yerilistik: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Blessedsteph:

I applied for single entry but got 1yr multiple entry visa (90days maximum stay). It may be frequent traveler advantage or just luck
thats very cool.....congrats !
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Prissygun: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
yerilistik:

I'm a frequent traveller this would be my 6th visa my last visa was 6months which expired yesterday. What I did differently was to submit a year insurance coverage alongside same documents previously used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by zizle87(f): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Prissygun:

1year visa
France, Abuja

Oh wow! That’s amazing !. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Alexie89: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2023
Is it a family application? What country? France or Italy?
Normally once you are able to get, they should get too.

Enishit:
Good evening please can someone help have been trying to book for an appointment for my kids but no date available what can I do? Frequent travellers
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
congrat bro enjoy
how many month insurance did you do

Champora:

- accommodation note

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
wow 1 year how did you do it ,
how many times have you been in schengen area or u have USA or CANADA visa on your passport?

Prissygun:

1year visa
France, Abuja
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
wow that cool

Prissygun:

I'm a frequent traveller this would be my 6th visa my last visa was 6months which expired yesterday. What I did differently was to submit a year insurance coverage alongside same documents previously used.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yerilistik: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Prissygun:

I see, but as per the application form, you must indicate the duration of visa requested. What duration did you ask for ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Imustreturn(m): 1:26am On Jun 25, 2023
anyone applying for study?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Prissygun: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2023
yerilistik:

I see, but as per the application form, you must indicate the duration of visa requested. What duration did you ask for ?

I requested 8days. But like I said I'm a frequent traveller and sometimes I spend 1night, 3nights or at most 5days whenever I travel to the Schengen zone.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yerilistik: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Prissygun:

I requested 8days. But like I said I'm a frequent traveller and sometimes I spend 1night, 3nights or at most 5days whenever I travel to the Schengen zone.
Alright, thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
Good evening house, I have come again. I got a France visa last year but used it to Mexico.
I will like to reapply for France visa and visit the country and the Schengen zone this time.
What are my chances? Hope I didn’t break any law.
I will love to have your advice. Thanks a lot
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by zizle87(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Bulaveur:
Please who has a contact at Ups? I have been expecting delivery since yesterday and even went to their office and they said my package is “out for delivery” but it doesn’t reflect as such in the tracking website. The contact of the delivery guy they gave me has been switched off since morning.

Please has your passport come?. Seems to be a thing right now with ups
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bulaveur: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
zizle87:

Please has your passport come?. Seems to be a thing right now with ups

I went to their office at gbagada to pick it up myself.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by zizle87(f): 12:59am On Jun 27, 2023
Bulaveur:

I went to their office at gbagada to pick it up myself.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yerilistik: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2023
beautyuche:
Good evening house, I have come again. I got a France visa last year but used it to Mexico.
I will like to reapply for France visa and visit the country and the Schengen zone this time.
Did you visit France/any Schengen zone with your France visa?
Mexico ? Can France/Schengen visa be used to go to Mexico ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2023
No I didn't. My flight was through Turkey. So I didn't step into the Schengen zone hence my asking.
Yes Schengen visa can take you into mexico visa free.

yerilistik:

Did you visit France/any Schengen zone with your France visa?
Mexico ? Can France/Schengen visa be used to go to Mexico ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2023
beautyuche:

you can renew your visa , you won't have issues. I have some unused schengen visas on my passport and was still able to renew and got 6 months

btw was your visa single or multiple entry. I know someone who was turned back, some Mexicans are corrupt, I guess they wanted some sort of bribe from her because she had all her documents intact.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.