Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791382 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Please guys. When submitting at the French embassy do I need to submit my original affidavit of return or just photocopy. Please all answers will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by beautyuche: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
They will take only photocopy. however they must sight original of the documents.

damkanlinsin:
Please guys. When submitting at the French embassy do I need to submit my original affidavit of return or just photocopy. Please all answers will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
beautyuche:
They will take only photocopy. however they must sight original of the documents.

Thanks I know they take photocopies. Just want to be sure thanks a lot
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2023
Please who can help me with a name of flight company i can book a flight from UK to Paris without paying just for the purpose of TLS
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enjoymentman: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
Boss, I used all the terms, the security man categorically said they don't do walk-in, I said premium, they said they can only do premium for me on the date of my appointment if I come earlier than the time, maybe appointment is 2pm and I come 8am, I'd be allow to enter earlier on premium. I even called one of them to one side and talked to him, they all declined.

Yes you are right , I took my brother there to try the walk in thing and they declined kpata kpata, I wonder how people said it is possible before , it is not possible to do walk in without appointments in same day or maybe missed appointments…
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
travelbeta.com
nneteb:
Please who can help me with a name of flight company i can book a flight from UK to Paris without paying just for the purpose of TLS

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vitusmichael2: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Please who will be applying on Tuesday,12december?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2023
Me

But I changed the date to Monday 11 December a fewdl days ago.

Vitusmichael2:
Please who will be applying on Tuesday,12december?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vitusmichael2: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ok.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vitusmichael2: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Please as am going for submission,is it ok for me to take a picture of my business and include in the document?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Rephrase
Vitusmichael2:
Please as am going for submission,is it ok for me to take a picture of my business and include in the document?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chicadedieu: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Greetings everyone.
My sister and husband and two kids are applying for French visa.
Apart front the parent’s bank statement, Do they have to include their children’s bank account statements ? The kids are 8 and 10 years old.
Note: they’ve been to Dubai, Kenya, Uk as a family.
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chicadedieu: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
Me

But I changed the date to Monday 11 December a fewdl days ago.

Please how did you get an earlier date? My sisters date is 12th to travel 18th. We need an earlier date. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
I just checked the appointment portal again and I saw an earlier date and I chose it

Chicadedieu:

Please how did you get an earlier date? My sisters date is 12th to travel 18th. We need an earlier date. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2023
Vitusmichael2:

You can add any thing you think will help your chances of getting the visa. Business invoice and picture of what you are do and so on. When you get tls those staffs might tell you don’t worry remove this and remove that don’t mind them ooo tell them to put it

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chicadedieu: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hello,
Please where is france TLS Address in Lagos?
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zino89: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
I want to apply as student please can you help me with affordable schools
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mercy87(f): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
Chicadedieu:
Hello,
Please where is france TLS Address in Lagos?
Thanks

It's at 39 adeola odeku..Victoria Island
Close to polaris bank and cash and carry

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lauraero: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hi, I am applying for a visa for a french language program called DUEF which lasts two semesters. I intend to apply for bachelor's degree in France after getting B2 in french after the program. What is the possibility of my visa being approved.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chicadedieu: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lauraero:
Hi, I am applying for a visa for a french language program called DUEF which lasts two semesters. I intend to apply for bachelor's degree in France after getting B2 in french after the program. What is the possibility of my visa being approved.

Hello.
From past info, I hear that embassy no longer gives visa for French language studies again, but nothing stops you from trying.
Then, you can also look for English-taught Bachelors at the same time.
You'll just have to look for the money to pay the fees and hope to get a job to recover the money.
Try to contact Campus France. They're in Abuja and Lagos. Look for them on Facebook and Twitter and send a message.
Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Xeedorf: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2023
I need help asap please 🙏

I couldn't receive an OTP to my registered sim card on Tlscontact . And also I booked a flight ticket using airfrance line going from Lagos to United Kingdom on the 21st of December, 2023 only for me to discover lately that I need a transit visa since we'll be passing through France airport and I have limited time for the all transit visa process to the D-day.
Is there a way to fasten the visa transit application, an express precisely.

Lastly, how do I go about with the visa application fee?? Am I to pay at TLS office or online??
And for the documents am I to upload it online or submit the original documents only?

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
pufframmy:
what works for you might not work for others o
Lmao 😂😂😂 What you should have said is reapply with more solid documents otherwise you’d be blacklisted 😂😂😂
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lauraero: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chicadedieu:

Hello.
From past info, I hear that embassy no longer gives visa for French language studies again, but nothing stops you from trying.
Then, you can also look for English-taught Bachelors at the same time.
You'll just have to look for the money to pay the fees and hope to get a job to recover the money.
Try to contact Campus France. They're in Abuja and Lagos. Look for them on Facebook and Twitter and send a message.
Best regards.

Hi, they just get me a generic response that the decision of approval of the visa is not upon them but on the embassy.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lauraero: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hi, what should I tick in the contact section of the visa application regarding accommodation? Should I tick ( A company, organisation or establishment is accommodating me) or should I tick ( My hotel or place of residence if different)

Also, If I have been helping my mother in her business till now, should I put unemployed or employed in my visa application even though I am not paid for the work by my mother?

Lastly, I was admitted for a semester of french language course ( DUEF) which is 4 months but I also intend to enroll in another semester after the completion of the first to get my B2 level in french which I also intend to use to apply for a french taught bachelor degree in France.
What should I put as the duration of my stay.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tgirll: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anyone traveling to france from lagos between 23rd/24th of december? kindly reach out
thank you
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by koolvin12(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Good evening guys,
I must thank everyone for always sharing information about schengen visa application. Please I need your answers. I submitted my application for Italian schengen visit visa at TLS Lagos on 14th November. On the day of submission, TLS officials rejected my property documents, marriage certificate, birth certificates of my children and some other documents because I didn't bring their originals. I have been hoping that the embassy will reach out to me to supply those documents since I mentioned in my cover letter that I attached them to my application. I didn't get any call, today I received an email from TLS for passport pick up.
Please does it mean my application was approved or declined? I expected an email from them stating their decision on the application but I didn't. I am just worried. Kindly assist with answers.
Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
UNTILL you pickup your passport before you can know if it positive or negative.

kindly pickup as soon as possible and give us a feedback which you best of luck

koolvin12:
Good evening guys,
I must thank everyone for always sharing information about schengen visa application. Please I need your answers. I submitted my application for Italian schengen visit visa at TLS Lagos on 14th November. On the day of submission, TLS officials rejected my property documents, marriage certificate, birth certificates of my children and some other documents because I didn't bring their originals. I have been hoping that the embassy will reach out to me to supply those documents since I mentioned in my cover letter that I attached them to my application. I didn't get any call, today I received an email from TLS for passport pick up.
Please does it mean my application was approved or declined? I expected an email from them stating their decision on the application but I didn't. I am just worried. Kindly assist with answers.
Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dende3: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Xeedorf:
I need help asap please 🙏

I couldn't receive an OTP to my registered sim card on Tlscontact . And also I booked a flight ticket using airfrance line going from Lagos to United Kingdom on the 21st of December, 2023 only for me to discover lately that I need a transit visa since we'll be passing through France airport and I have limited time for the all transit visa process to the D-day.
Is there a way to fasten the visa transit application, an express precisely.

Lastly, how do I go about with the visa application fee?? Am I to pay at TLS office or online??
And for the documents am I to upload it online or submit the original documents only?

Thanks

Send me a whatapp message on 08066793981
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
koolvin12:
Good evening guys,
Thank you.

Something like this happened to me the first time I applied I have the original but the tls staff told me to remove my travel history of other countries that Schengen’s countries don’t recognize them and also remove some documents also. Which I did and I was rejected. My next application I never agreee with them when I was told same thing I told them as long is stated in my cover letter you don’t have the right to tel me not to put it in it. And she allowed me put it. So next time don’t allow them tell you what to put or not as long you think and know it will help your situation and chances of getting the visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
I did biometrics and submission on Monday, I received a mail today that my passport is ready for pickup, just after 5days

I'm skeptical, because I believe approval should take more time and refusal takes lesser time!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vitusmichael2: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
I did my submission on Tuesday and I haven't received a mail..I hope to receive mine next week in good faith..amen
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vitusmichael2: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Have you collected yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Preshy2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.