Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (802061 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
No

Vitusmichael2:
Have you collected yours?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2023
I saw this statement online concerning individuals who have obtained one year Schengen visa in the past.

Individuals who have obtained a Schengen visa and have submitted biometric data (fingerprints and photograph) are not required to submit this biometric data again if they possess a photocopy of their previous Schengen visa, if the biometric data was submitted less than 59 months ago.

However, you must submit a passport photograph in your application.

Is this true?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Please does anyone know any reliable immigration lawyer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2023
Please, I want to know if three-month bank statements and payslips are okay as proof of funds for the Schengen short-term visa, or it has to be 6 months?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2023
any update here
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vitusmichael2: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
I applied the second Time after summit my past documents with marriage certificate, appointment later of next year, family photos and business photos..and others,they still denied my visa...with thesame reason the have last time.. confused on what to do
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by koolvin12(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
koolvin12:
Good evening guys,
I must thank everyone for always sharing information about schengen visa application. Please I need your answers. I submitted my application for Italian schengen visit visa at TLS Lagos on 14th November. On the day of submission, TLS officials rejected my property documents, marriage certificate, birth certificates of my children and some other documents because I didn't bring their originals. I have been hoping that the embassy will reach out to me to supply those documents since I mentioned in my cover letter that I attached them to my application. I didn't get any call, today I received an email from TLS for passport pick up.
Please does it mean my application was approved or declined? I expected an email from them stating their decision on the application but I didn't. I am just worried. Kindly assist with answers.
Thank you.

Guys,
I have picked up my passport and I was granted the visa.
I sincerely appreciate everyone for making available good information.
Your inputs contributed to my success.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by demo79: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hello, how re you pls I sample of cover letter to Schengen countryuote author=Abubakarolat post=127556609]3 month banks statement is okay , but just that some embasy can request for 6 months , so you will see it on the embassy website written there either 4 or 6 month bank statemen

Please note : just now I read a post about fake agent , now their are many agent scammers claiming to be travel agent please be careful

Incase you need some of the visa application documents like flight reservation, hotel reservation, travel health insurance , cover letter writing and appointment date I can be of help as this is where most people fall in the hand of the fake agent

Please help to forward in other for people not to fall a victim of fake agent again cause it's not easy

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 4:03am On Dec 22, 2023
Please has any one had issues via booking.com regarding accommodation reservation and the hotel will want to debit card after 3 days of applying, irrespective of the cancellation date that was stated by the hotel??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 4:09am On Dec 22, 2023
Well.....

I've used bookings.com a couple of times and I was never debited at all, check the hotel with the option "Pay at the property", then book it, but you'll still need to enter your USD card details to make the reservation.

nneteb:
Please has any one had issues via booking.com regarding accommodation reservation and the hotel will want to debit card after 3 days of applying, irrespective of the cancellation date that was stated by the hotel??

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 4:27am On Dec 22, 2023
Please give me the name of the hotel you have used before, for me it was boldly written pay at the hotel, but this people tried to debit me and when money was not in the card, the cancelled the reservation. like for example i reserved a hotel for a friend that will come to Paris on the 1st of feb, on the reservation the hotel wrote that i will be debit on 17th of January.
sanyaolurilwan:
Well.....

I've used bookings.com a couple of times and I was never debited at all, check the hotel with the option "Pay at the property", then book it, but you'll still need to enter your USD card details to make the reservation.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 5:26am On Dec 22, 2023
Grand Hôtel De Paris

nneteb:
Please give me the name of the hotel you have used before, for me it was boldly written pay at the hotel, but this people tried to debit me and when money was not in the card, the cancelled the reservation. like for example i reserved a hotel for a friend that will come to Paris on the 1st of feb, on the reservation the hotel wrote that i will be debit on 17th of January.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 5:44am On Dec 22, 2023
Okay thanks
sanyaolurilwan:
Grand Hôtel De Paris

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
congratulation

koolvin12:

Guys,
I have picked up my passport and I was granted the visa.
I sincerely appreciate everyone for making available good information.
Your inputs contributed to my success.
Thanks once again.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ohlordhavemercy: 5:33am On Dec 24, 2023
Goodevening everyone.Compliments of the season.
Please I have been trying to book appointment for some days now.It just keeps taking me back to the TLS login page.After filling the country where am applying from and .... and the last page of "Have u completed your France visa form?", It takes me back to the login page again.Pls what do I do to get to the calendar page to book appointment.Thanks as I look forward to your assistance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2023
I think I experienced this too but can't really remember how I got pass it.

But I think: login from the drop down menu at the top left corner of the screen.

ohlordhavemercy:
Goodevening everyone.Compliments of the season.
Please I have been trying to book appointment for some days now.It just keeps taking me back to the TLS login page.After filling the country where am applying from and .... and the last page of "Have u completed your France visa form?", It takes me back to the login page again.Pls what do I do to get to the calendar page to book appointment.Thanks as I look forward to your assistance

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Vitusmichael2: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2023
please how can I see a good agent who I will work with..after applying for two times,,I was declined two times...the same reason though I added many strong documents at the second application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by damkanlinsin(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Vitusmichael2:
please how can I see a good agent who I will work with..after applying for two times,,I was declined two times...the same reason though I added many strong documents at the second application

The best thing is to appeal or wait for some months before you reapply.

And also try to travel to another country for now.

I have same case with you. I plan to travel to other country for my holiday to show them I’m not going to there country to stay. I just want to visit and leave.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
those of you with recent rejections should try spain subsequently. goodluck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osamagioghowewi(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2023
If u need one I can link u up
Vitusmichael2:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bigkenny: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2023
I tried to register on the Tlscontact website for my France visa application, but I didn't get the OTP code on my phone. Please what do I need to do in this case?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Wait till the time is exhausted, then put your phone number again and you'll receive it. It happened to me also.

Bigkenny:
I tried to register on the Tlscontact website for my France visa application, but I didn't get the OTP code on my phone. Please what do I need to do in this case?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bigkenny: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
Wait till the time is exhausted, then put your phone number again and you'll receive it. It happened to me also.

Do you mean my account or details will be automatically deleted on Tlscontact after waiting for a while? I will wait for how many days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
No Boss
The otp has a time frame you need to input it, once you don't input within that time frame, it'll expire. What I'm saying is: wait till that otp is expired, then put your phone number again and request for the otp, you'll receive it.

I experienced the same time and I did what I just said above.

Bigkenny:

Do you mean my account or details will be automatically deleted on Tlscontact after waiting for a while? I will wait for how many days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bigkenny: 3:16am On Dec 26, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
No Boss
The otp has a time frame you need to input it, once you don't input within that time frame, it'll expire. What I'm saying is: wait till that otp is expired, then put your phone number again and request for the otp, you'll receive it.

I tried it 2 times on December 19, and I can't do anything since then. The system wants me to verify my phone number.

Below is the message I get each time I log in to my Tlscontact account.

Verify your mobile phone.
The OTP code is valid for 1 hour. You can only request an OTP two times.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Milito: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
No Boss

Have you collected your passport? Was it positive?

I'm just trying to use the info to gauge their recent timeline
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yes Boss
Positive!

Milito:

Have you collected your passport? Was it positive?

I'm just trying to use the info to gauge their recent timeline
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sholly2003: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bigkenny:

I tried it 2 times on December 19, and I can't do anything since then. The system wants me to verify my phone number.

Below is the message I get each time I log in to my Tlscontact account.

Verify your mobile phone.
The OTP code is valid for 1 hour. You can only request an OTP two times.
I am also facing similar issue. I sent email to TLS I was told to call their contact number to confirm that I am the owner of the phone number used for registration. I have called the contact number severally I still unable to get them
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bigkenny: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sholly2003:

I am also facing similar issue. I sent email to TLS I was told to call their contact number to confirm that I am the owner of the phone number used for registration. I have called the contact number severally I still unable to get them

Exactly, I have try the number several times and still unable to get through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (387) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.