Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (801513 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:52pm On Jan 19
congratulation did she ask for 3 years while applying for it

Ashirioluwa:

Her application was approved, and a 3-year visa was granted.

- Application submitted on Friday, January 12
- Ready for pickup email received on January 17
- Pickup today January 18.

* She had a 1-year Schengen visa that expired last year.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 8:48pm On Jan 19
pufframmy:
congratulation did she ask for 3 years while applying for it

No, you don’t ask for it. If your last visa was for a year and you apply for a new one within two years after the expiration of the one-year visa, you will be granted a three-year visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:19am On Jan 20
ok cool

Ashirioluwa:

No, you don’t ask for it. If your last visa was for a year and you apply for a new one within two years after the expiration of the one-year visa, you will be granted a three-year visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Brispy: 10:51am On Jan 20
Indigbo:
If you want to get a Schengen visa as first timer with or without traveling experience, just apply to Lithuania, Latvia or Croatia. Thank me later.
The issue with these countries and Finland is , they barely have appointments dates .
I want to ask , I’ve tried Poland and France and got denied at both embassies , can I try any of the countries you mentioned?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20
Please who knows the courier services TLS uses?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 11:01pm On Jan 21
Brispy:
The issue with these countries and Finland is , they barely have appointments dates .
I want to ask , I’ve tried Poland and France and got denied at both embassies , can I try any of the countries you mentioned?

You can apply for visa through any of them, but you need to find out where their embassies are located first.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 2:13pm On Jan 22
This has been sorted out, 3 months Visa was granted to my fiance, first timer
nneteb:
Please who knows the courier services TLS uses?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lumietuna: 3:42pm On Jan 22
nneteb:
This has been sorted out, 3 months Visa was granted to my fiance, first timer
wow… congratulations, please when did she submit?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 3:44pm On Jan 22
Thanks
Biometric was done on the 15th of January
Visa was approved on the 18th January
Lumietuna:
Wow… congratulations, please when did she submit?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lumietuna: 3:54pm On Jan 22
nneteb:
Thanks
Biometric was done on the 15th of January
Visa was approved on the 18th January
very fast, Thank you and congratulations once again
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 4:11pm On Jan 22
Thanks
Lumietuna:
very fast, Thank you and congratulations once again
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by McSamuel07: 3:57pm On Jan 24
Lumietuna:
Okay, thank you so much, I will do just that

Hello Lumietuna, any update on your passport or visa yet. I'm in the same class as you. waiting since Dec 14th
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Juicemixx: 2:18pm On Jan 25
My visa application was refused. First time traveler. Please what should I do to correct the issue raised. (1) They said there's no justification for my stay (2) They can't verify the authenticity of my documents. Which is surprising to me.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lumietuna: 4:45pm On Jan 25
McSamuel07:

Hello Lumietuna, any update on your passport or visa yet. I'm in the same class as you. waiting since Dec 14th
Good day Samuel, I’m still keeping fingers crossed and praying it’s positive, I just hope they respond, because my travel date is near😩
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 6:40pm On Jan 25
Juicemixx:
My visa application was refused. First time traveler. Please what should I do to correct the issue raised. (1) They said there's no justification for my stay (2) They can't verify the authenticity of my documents. Which is surprising to me.
This issue is mostly use for all visa refusal from French embassy. You will need to convince them you will be back to Nigeria after your stay. Use your home ties like work or business, family if you are married etc

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 7:11pm On Jan 25
Hi everyone..
I got a mail from TLS yesterday that my passport will be dispatched within 24hrs because I opted for delivery.
It’s more than 24hrs and there is no follow up mail or message from either TLS or DHL.
Does it happen like that please?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 6:57pm On Jan 26
Good evening all. I just got a refusal today with reason “There are reasonable doubts as to your intention to leave the territory before the visa expires”
Do you advise I appeal?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 12:01am On Jan 27
Queenyetun:
Good evening all. I just got a refusal today with reason “There are reasonable doubts as to your intention to leave the territory before the visa expires”
Do you advise I appeal?
How was your submission packaged?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by NotGej: 12:39am On Jan 27
Queenyetun:
Do you advise I appeal?

Appealing takes time. Say one month. Reapply
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 6:27am On Jan 27
davodyguy:

davodyguy:

I submitted the following;
Letter of introduction from my employer
Letter of employment
Pay slips
Statement of accounts with 6.9m closing balance
Travel insurance
Return Flight tickets reservation
Hotel reservation
Itinerary
Cover letter
Previous visas (Uk and some Asian countries)
Entry and exit stamps
Leave letter
Reference letter

I have never stayed beyond 8 days in any of my trips which is always within my visa validity… so I really wonder why they doubt that I will return
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 6:27am On Jan 27
NotGej:

Appealing takes time. Say one month. Reapply

Thank you.. Do you advise I reapply immediately?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 10:18am On Jan 27
Queenyetun:

I submitted the following;
Letter of introduction from my employer
Letter of employment
Pay slips
Statement of accounts with 6.9m closing balance
Travel insurance
Return Flight tickets reservation
Hotel reservation
Itinerary
Cover letter
Previous visas (Uk and some Asian countries)
Entry and exit stamps
Leave letter
Reference letter

I have never stayed beyond 8 days in any of my trips which is always within my visa validity… so I really wonder why they doubt that I will return
With what you sent, I think it's lack of landed property that may have caused the rejection/denial
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 11:51am On Jan 27
https://nigeria.blsspainvisa.com/
Queenyetun:

Thank you.. Do you advise I reapply immediately?

If you would take my advise, re apply via spain.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 1:43pm On Jan 27
davodyguy:

With what you sent, I think it's lack of landed property that may have caused the rejection/denial

I added my landed property.
I omitted that in the list I mentioned earlier
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 2:43pm On Jan 27
Queenyetun:

I added my landed property.
I omitted that in the list I mentioned earlier
Also, are you married with kids?
Reason here is that they think you want to Japa.

Telling you cos of reapplication
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 8:16pm On Jan 27
davodyguy:

Also, are you married with kids?
Reason here is that they think you want to Japa.

Telling you cos of reapplication

I’m single.. I feel that is the reason for refusal
What do you advise I do in my next application to convince them that I’m coming back?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:36pm On Jan 27
Queenyetun:

What do you advise I do in my next application to convince them that I’m coming back?
That's what we're analyzing.

1. Main reason is that you'll likely Japa by their beliefs

So what are the things you need to do for them not to think you'll Japa?

Strong home ties, not bank balance this time around, cos most people that Japa were able to raise ₦10plus millions as well.

Strong job
Strong balance
Getting married
Landed property
Trying another country that can overlook
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27
The return flight reservation, was it valid as at when the application was submitted?

Queenyetun:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:09pm On Jan 27
I said this person should try spain. She will be granted, chances are high, and spain likes when you have sufficient funds
davodyguy:

Strong home ties, not bank balance this time around, cos most people that Japa were able to raise ₦10plus millions as well.

Strong job
Strong balance
Getting married
Landed property
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 9:32pm On Jan 27
hunee:
I said this person should try spain. She will be granted, chances are high, and spain likes when you have sufficient funds
That's her option now.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 12:32am On Jan 28
Well, I don talk tire for here. The way france is rejecting peoples visa and everyone keeps running it through, You people should try other countries na. Biko angry
davodyguy:

That's her option now.
See refusal left right center. It is well
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 7:36am On Jan 28
davodyguy:

Strong job
Strong balance
Getting married
Landed property

Thanks for your help.
I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (387) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.