Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792977 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 12:11pm On Jan 28
hunee:
Well, I don talk tire for here. The way france is rejecting peoples visa and everyone keeps running it through, You people should try other countries na. Biko angry
See refusal left right center. It is well
What suddenly change?

They're a cheerful giver before
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 2:50pm On Jan 28
Lol bros. check stats. France was never o
davodyguy:

What suddenly change?

They're a cheerful giver before
It was shortly after they lost of their former colonies, they changed.
Now, they are back again with the refusals.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by NotGej: 4:32pm On Jan 28
Queenyetun:

Thank you.. Do you advise I reapply immediately?

Appeal to the embassy first with additional documents and explanations. Quoting the FRA No.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:14pm On Jan 28
hunee:
Lol bros. check stats. France was never o
It was shortly after they lost of their former colonies, they changed.
Now, they are back again with the refusals.
If you check this thread stats, you'll see more than 60% positive testimonies.

Check from 2022 to 2023
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 8:29pm On Jan 28
LOL
davodyguy:

If you check this thread stats, you'll see more than 60% positive testimonies.

Check from 2022 to 2023
If you have been favored by their Schengen visas in the past and present, balance the equation in your statement bruh.

I am speaking faxx here.

Check the feedbacks Since June 2023 till date on France, You will be marveled by the amount of rejections on here.

No sentiment, i am speaking faxx. I got nothing on France.

I remember there was even a report on a nordic nation very notorious for refusals, i think, Sweden too.

So, generally, we can agree Schengen visas are not as easy to get as they make it look.

If you are fortunate to have been issued in the past or present, Na God o.

Some persons will the right documents, sufficient monies, everything, Got rejected..

We dey read their post for here na.

Abi.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ziko2u2: 1:24am On Jan 30
Hi everyone
Please I am married and want to japa to Portugal on a Schengen visa. My question is will it be possible to bring my family over if I succeed.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Opeyemi007: 1:21pm On Jan 30
Want to Japa on what visa?
Ziko2u2:
Hi everyone
Please I am married and want to japa to Portugal on a Schengen visa. My question is will it be possible to bring my family over if I succeed.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 9:22pm On Jan 30
NotGej:

Appeal to the embassy first with additional documents and explanations. Quoting the FRA No.
Thanks. Was also thinking of it.. Can you or anyone help with a format for letter of appeal
And what additional documents can I add please?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 10:48pm On Jan 30
NotGej:

Kindly avail me the embassy address when I am to present the appeal letter and their contact address if applicable. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 11:11pm On Jan 30
Appeals are sent via courier to Nantes, France.
That is the commission for visa refusals.
Google it out or check your refusal note.
It is there.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 8:09am On Jan 31
hunee:
Appeals are sent via courier to Nantes, France.
That is the commission for visa refusals.
Google it out or check your refusal note.
It is there.
Okay. Thanks I appreciate
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Haykaybecks: 12:15pm On Jan 31
Hello house, Please what wil be my answer to this please?

You indicated that you will be traveling in the country France, will you be traveling in other member state or territories, even if only for a few hours?

Options ( yes/No )
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by thelma76(f): 5:07pm On Jan 31
Queenyetun:

I submitted the following;
Letter of introduction from my employer
Letter of employment
Pay slips
Statement of accounts with 6.9m closing balance
Travel insurance
Return Flight tickets reservation
Hotel reservation
Itinerary
Cover letter
Previous visas (Uk and some Asian countries)
Entry and exit stamps
Leave letter
Reference letter

I have never stayed beyond 8 days in any of my trips which is always within my visa validity… so I really wonder why they doubt that I will return

Wow this is scaring me o, I wasn’t worried before and didn’t give my application much thought…I even applied with half of this balance LOL. Anyway, now I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how it plays out. Both my previous Schengen visas were granted with less than 2.5m balance. The first was even 900k as balance but I can attribute that to the fact that it was a business funded trip, the second I applied for was just last July and it was ~2.1m.
Really scary because you appear to have a good traveller profile from the listed documents submitted
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 5:10pm On Jan 31
thelma76:

Wow this is scaring me o, I wasn’t worried before and didn’t give my application much thought…I even applied with half of this balance LOL. Anyway, now I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how it plays out. Both my previous Schengen visas were granted with less than 2.5m balance. The first was even 900k as balance but I can attribute that to the fact that it was a business funded trip, the second I applied for was just last July and it was ~2.1m.
Really scary because you appear to have a good traveller profile from the listed documents submitted

See ehn, I was confident I was going to get the visa. I had less than this balance when I got a Uk visa.. don’t know why France is moving mad
I pray you get yours.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by KEYSERSOZE(m): 6:24am On Feb 01
Hi
I sent you a request for email.

Princessadedayo:
I have received numerous inquiries on cruiseship vacation. so I feel compelled to post them here. I've discovered that many people are unaware of cruise ship vacations. So allow me. Outline the advantages.

1. Unmatched Variety of Destinations: A cruise vacation opens up a world of possibilities. Picture yourself waking up to breathtaking views of the Mediterranean, or immersing yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Europe's historic cities. With cruises, you can effortlessly visit multiple destinations and make the most of your precious vacation time.
2. -Inclusive Luxury: Cruises are renowned for their exceptional service and luxurious amenities. From elegant cabins , to pools and spas
3.Stress-Free Travel: One of the best aspects of a cruise vacation is the simplicity it offers. Say goodbye to the hassles of planning transportation, accommodation, and even meals at each destination. On a cruise, everything is conveniently organized for you. Unpack once, and your floating hotel will take you effortlessly from one magnificent location to another. It's a carefree way to travel, allowing you to relax and enjoy every moment without worry
4. Unforgettable Experiences: Imagine waking up to stunning sunrises over the ocean, witnessing breathtaking sunsets from the deck, and being surrounded by the vastness of the sea. Cruises provide unique experiences.
5. Connecting with People: Cruises offer a fantastic opportunity to meet and connect with fellow travelers from all around the world. Engage in conversations, share stories, and create lasting friendships.
6) it gives your visa application a purpose of Traveling
If you’re seriously considering taking a cruise vacation, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please note, that I’m not a travel agent , so if you re not ready, don’t contact me
Am just doing this , to saves people for stress and enjoy luxury with little money
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zazozhe2022(m): 7:54am On Feb 01
Has anyone been able to get through that yeye tlc ? I can’t get verification code to my and I made a mistake on my travel date on tlc while filling up. Their number is not going and they are not replying mails for 3 days or 4 days now. Very incompetent persons
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zazozhe2022(m): 7:58am On Feb 01
Queenyetun:

See ehn, I was confident I was going to get the visa. I had less than this balance when I got a Uk visa.. don’t know why France is moving mad
I pray you get yours.

Probably how the money was lodged in. Because honestly you qualify
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 8:48am On Feb 01
Zazozhe2022:

Probably how the money was lodged in. Because honestly you qualify

The bulk of the money has been sitting there since forever.

I hope my appeal is considered tho
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zazozhe2022(m): 9:55am On Feb 01
Queenyetun:

The bulk of the money has been sitting there since forever.

I hope my appeal is considered tho

How did it enter ? Salaries or what? If you had it fixed in the account 3months ago self. How it enters matters to them to my own little understanding. Even if your visas previous expired a long time ago I still believe you qualify. right? There’s no point of appealing, just reapply and work on your bank statements. Lets your statement be self explanatory like salary or something . It must be something to do with your statements . My little cent.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by CowbellY: 11:54pm On Feb 01
Zazozhe2022:

How did it enter ? Salaries or what? If you had it fixed in the account 3months ago self. How it enters matters to them to my own little understanding. Even if your visas previous expired a long time ago I still believe you qualify. right? There’s no point of appealing, just reapply and work on your bank statements. Lets your statement be self explanatory like salary or something . It must be something to do with your statements . My little cent.

Nah. Its just someone who couldn't be bothered to assess her application that denied her. Probably they met their quota already. An appeal is good to get it off her record.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 10:20am On Feb 02
CowbellY:

Nah. Its just someone who couldn't be bothered to assess her application that denied her. Probably they met their quota already. An appeal is good to get it off her record.
Thank you. Comments here has been so encouraging.
Can someone please give me a step by step procedure on how to get my appeal to Nantes?
Willl I send or submit the appeal to their embassy in Lagos or I will mail directly to Nantes?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02
Hello,

Please those who have travelled to France recently, what were the documents you were required to produce at the point of entry?

Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02
Return Ticket
Insurance
Hotel Reservation

sanyaolurilwan:
Hello,

Please those who have travelled to France recently, what were the documents you were required to produce at the point of entry?

Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02
Thanks
Folarge06:
Return Ticket
Insurance
Hotel Reservation

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 3:24pm On Feb 02
davodyguy:

With what you sent, I think it's lack of landed property that may have caused the rejection/denial
lack of landed property? I doubt.

I’ve never presented any property document.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by cucumbar: 3:27pm On Feb 02
Queenyetun:

I’m single.. I feel that is the reason for refusal
What do you advise I do in my next application to convince them that I’m coming back?
I doubt this is the reason.
I’m single as well, and never have I been refused. 3 times now, though different embassies.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:49am On Feb 03
your first visa is the Gateway, that why the rest na just jolly joli

cucumbar:
I doubt this is the reason.
I’m single as well, and never have I been refused. 3 times now, though different embassies.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 12:11pm On Feb 03
cucumbar:
lack of landed property? I doubt.

I’ve never presented any property document.

You're making this assumption on your own because there's no logic to it, and I doubt any visa officer will firmly state that the reason they deny a visa application is that the applicant lacks landed property.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 3:19am On Feb 04
I say this france you people are still applying for their visas. Make una dey do research regularly, in recent times, they have been top on refusals
Ashirioluwa:

You're making this assumption on your own because there's no logic to it, and I doubt any visa officer will firmly state that the reason they deny a visa application is that the applicant lacks landed property.
Evening Evening @ashirioluwa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04
Just to give an update.

I entered France yesterday night via Orly Airport, Paris from London, and I wasn't asked to provide any documents at the POE, I was only asked 2 things: I should show him my visa and where I was coming from. He took my fingerprint and stamped my passport. That's all.

Maybe I wasn't asked for documents because I came in from London.

Thanks.
Folarge06:
Return Ticket
Insurance
Hotel Reservation

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 1:40pm On Feb 05
hunee:
I say this france you people are still applying for their visas. Make una dey do research regularly, in recent times, they have been top on refusals
Evening Evening @ashirioluwa

Good afternoon. I don't know that the French embassy is stingy with visas, but they have been really good to me and my immediate family.

My wife was granted a 3-year type C Schengen visa last month in January.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zazozhe2022(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05
Please house where do I boook free hotel reservations for my stay. Booking and Agoda are all asking me to put a card that has money. They want to deduct money their father didn’t put in my account lol . Please help abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.