Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (787231 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wumi1234: 9:19am On Mar 21
Good morning all, after completing Visa Application on France Visa website I registered on the TLS Website only to see that the Available appointment date is 16 of April which is my departure date.

Please gurus in the house I need to know
Can one get an earlier appointment date ?

Or

I would have fill a new visa form and cancel hotel bookings and start the whole process again?

Please help a sister here thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21
You have 2 options:
1. Try and visit the tls France visa submission center and see if you can pay and do a walk-in, some people here have claimed they did it, but I was told they don't do it when I tried it myself, so there's no harm in trying.

2. You would have to make another application and adjusts the travel dates, it's advisable that applications should be put forward 3-months before the planned travel date (I think this is even on their website)z so as to leave enough time for the biometric, documents submission and visa processing.

Wumi1234:
Good morning all, after completing Visa Application on France Visa website I registered on the TLS Website only to see that the Available appointment date is 16 of April which is my departure date.

Please gurus in the house I need to know
Can one get an earlier appointment date ?

Or

I would have fill a new visa form and cancel hotel bookings and start the whole process again?

Please help a sister here thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 6:47pm On Mar 21
[quote author=sanyaolurilwan post=129039171]You have 2 options:
1. Try and visit the tls France visa submission center and see if you can pay and do a walk-in, some people here have claimed they did it, but I was told they don't do it when I tried it myself, so there's no harm in trying.

2. You would have to make another application and adjusts the travel dates, it's advisable that applications should be put forward 3-months before the planned travel date (I think this is even on their website)z so as to leave enough time for the biometric, documents submission and visa processing.

I agree with this.
I saw it on the screen at the embassy last month that “Walk-in submission” is available . You can try.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Fatunwasemichae: 9:00pm On Mar 21
Please can you advise me on what to do? Our travel date is on the 26th of June and the TLS appointment has been showing awaiting approval for over 3days now.

sanyaolurilwan:
You have 2 options:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21
Actually, I don't know what to advise as I have never experienced this before. Maybe others more knowledgeable can advise.

Thanks.

Fatunwasemichae:
Please can you advise me on what to do? Our travel date is on the 26th of June and the TLS appointment has been showing awaiting approval for over 3days now.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21
Try call the customer care number and it will be approved immediately

Fatunwasemichae:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:51am On Mar 22
Going for pick up later
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Fatunwasemichae: 10:08am On Mar 22
Thanks.

Folarge06:
Try call the customer care number and it will be approved immediately

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:47am On Mar 22
My son has gotten his visa
Submitted March 14th
Pickup email March 21st
Pickup today March 22nd
He was issued Multiple Entries of 3 months with 90 days stay

Thank you everyone

7 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 3:28pm On Mar 22
wow congratulations

what was the documents you submitted

meljoe:
Submitted March 14th
Pickup email March 21st
Pickup today March 22nd

Thank you everyone
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by gunwexy: 9:59am On Mar 23
Good day house, hope everyone is doing fine? Pls, I just got my second visa refusal to Netherlands from france embassy this year one in February and the second March despite that I've traveled to the Netherlands before 2009 and I didn't over stayed. I was told in the letter that I will nit leave the member states after expiration. Pls, who can guide me on how to appeal. The letter states that I can appeal to nante, is it this same with Netherlands as with france. Pls help a brother. Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Opeyemi007: 5:04pm On Mar 23
Have you been anywhere else since the Netherlands trip?
gunwexy:
Good day house, hope everyone is doing fine? Pls, I just got my second visa refusal to Netherlands from france embassy this year one in February and the second March despite that I've traveled to the Netherlands before 2009 and I didn't over stayed. I was told in the letter that I will nit leave the member states after expiration. Pls, who can guide me on how to appeal. The letter states that I can appeal to nante, is it this same with Netherlands as with france. Pls help a brother. Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Arymed777: 9:47pm On Mar 23
pufframmy:
wow congratulations

what was the documents you submitted

@Puframmy, thank you for your contributions on this platform.

Can you assist with the recommended documentations for visit visas to France?

Most of your posts asked for documents submitted for successful applicants. Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dslam5832: 12:00am On Mar 24
This is lovely. congratulations. I don't know if I missed the mail or something. mine was submitted since 7th of March and have been checking my email daily nothing till now.

I think I need help please anyone that had an idea on next step to take.

meljoe:
Submitted March 14th
Pickup email March 21st
Pickup today March 22nd

Thank you everyone
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 5:03am On Mar 24
dslam5832:
This is lovely. congratulations. I don't know if I missed the mail or something. mine was submitted since 7th of March and have been checking my email daily nothing till now.

I think I need help please anyone that had an idea on next step to take.

You can track your application on TLS website to know the status
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by abubakar123olat: 9:54am On Mar 24
Guys any one that need help in obtaining any documents concerning his visa application e g flight reservation,hotel reservation, travel health insurance, appointment booking , writing of SOP etc can also contact me for help

I wish and pray that our aim of travelling to Portugal or other countries workz out this year
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by abubakar123olat: 9:56am On Mar 24
Guys any one that need help in obtaining any documents concerning his visa application e g flight reservation,hotel reservation, travel health insurance, appointment booking , writing of SOP etc can also contact me for help

I wish and pray that our aim of travelling to France or other countries workz out this year
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:16pm On Mar 24
CAC if Self Employ

Good Bank Statement

Itinerary

Travel Insurance

Family pictures
Any property documents available

Flight Reservation

Hotel Booking

Arymed777:

@Puframmy, thank you for your contributions on this platform.

Can you assist with the recommended documentations for visit visas to France?

Most of your posts asked for documents submitted for successful applicants. Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dslam5832: 11:27am On Mar 25
How do I do that pls? everything was done by an agent.

Queenyetun:

You can track your application on TLS website to know the status
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 1:28pm On Mar 25
dslam5832:
How do I do that pls? everything was done by an agent.

You can only track if you have access to your TLs Login credentials.
Did you book the appointment yourself or an agent did?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osamagioghowewi(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25
pufframmy:
CAC if Self Employ

Good Bank Statement

Itinerary

Travel Insurance

Family pictures
Any property documents available

Flight Reservation

Hotel Booking

Is the family pictures and document important

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osamagioghowewi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25
the family pictures and document important

[quote author=Osamagioghowewi post=129101719][/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dslam5832: 11:59pm On Mar 25
Agent did.

Queenyetun:

You can only track if you have access to your TLs Login credentials.
Did you book the appointment yourself or an agent did?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Queenyetun: 7:52am On Mar 26
You might want to ask him for login credentials or he should track it for you.

dslam5832:
Agent did.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sasho9ja(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27
I am stuck here, pls house what should i do.

I need your recommendations.

Thanks.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 7:48pm On Mar 27
sasho9ja:
I am stuck here, pls house what should i do.

I need your recommendations.

Thanks.
What kind of visa are you applying for?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:19pm On Mar 27
gunwexy:
What documents did you present?

Are you married?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 1:34pm On Mar 28
Hello @Folarge06

Did you include proof of pension when submitting your France visa application?
How long was your round trip ticket when you submitted (the duration)?
In your cover letter, did you explain why you requested for a one-year multiple visa?
Thanks.

Folarge06:
Visa Alert
Submitted 2nd of Feb
Issued 9th of Feb
Picked up this morning
1 Month 15 Days Multiple Entry visa issued

I actually applied for one year multiple entry visa with one year insurance policy attached to my application.

This will be my second France visa
First was 2 weeks multiple entry visa.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sasho9ja(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28
davodyguy:

What kind of visa are you applying for?

6 Days business visa, product and facility inspection and purchase.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28
Didn't submit proof of pension cos I'm self employed with a registered business certificate.

My duration of stay for was for 6 days.

I actually applied for one year multiple entry visa but was granted 1 months and 15 days..

Marcgrace:
Hello @Folarge06

Did you include proof of pension when submitting your France visa application?
How long was your round trip ticket when you submitted (the duration)?
In your cover letter, did you explain why you requested for a one-year multiple visa?
Thanks.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sasho9ja(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29
I was about to book appointment for my Business Visa application on the TLS portal. I have 5th May as my scheduled date for travel, but APR. 29 is the earliest date i see on the portal.

Can i login later to check if a more closer date is available, or do i have to adjust my arrangements and bookings?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 3:52pm On Mar 29
Hi @Folarge06
Thanks a lot.
Did you also include a cover letter explaining why you requested for a one-year multiple visa?

Folarge06:
Didn't submit proof of pension cos I'm self employed with a registered business certificate.

My duration of stay for was for 6 days.

I actually applied for one year multiple entry visa but was granted 1 months and 15 days..

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Blessedsteph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.