Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (788103 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Folarge06(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29
Yes
I requested for it because of subsequent travel...
Marcgrace:
Hi @Folarge06
Thanks a lot.
Did you also include a cover letter explaining why you requested for a one-year multiple visa?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Christistruth00: 9:55pm On Mar 29
cool
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zbk001: 6:11am On Mar 30
Good morning everyone, pls how is university of Luxembourg?? I want to submit application for masters program… how is the country for international student… pls your opinion is important to me … and if there is group chat for Uni. Lux, I will appreciate the link..
Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mercyp001(f): 10:10am On Mar 30
Good morning my people. Please, how many months bank statement is required for France visit visa? Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 10:16am On Mar 30
mercyp001:
Good morning my people. Please, how many months bank statement is required for France visit visa? Thanks in advance for your response.

Good morning, 3months statement. I submitted a 6months last week at TLS but the lady that attended To me returned some pages to me, stating they only require 3months.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mercyp001(f): 10:23am On Mar 30
donteebalo:

Good morning, 3months statement. I submitted a 6months last week at TLS but the lady that attended To me returned some pages to me, stating they only require 3months.
Noted. Thank you very much.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Latona2: 10:33am On Mar 30
donteebalo:

Hu
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Latona2: 10:46am On Mar 30
pufframmy:
CAC if Self Employ

Good Bank Statement

Itinerary

Travel Insurance

Family pictures
Any property documents available

Flight Reservation

Hotel Booking

cc hi
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zbk001: 12:55pm On Mar 30
Good afternoon everyone, pls how is University of Luxembourg… I want to submit application for masters program… pls how is the country … and any information that will help me is appreciated… if there is group chat for Uni.Lux, pls let me know.
Thank you .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mikeayus(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30
donteebalo:

Hi was your application not online? Please tell me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gerrard59(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30
Latona2:

cc Gerra.rd59,

Everyone, I have a valid US student visa but I am currently in Nigeria and I wish to apply for France visit visa. I have my money in a US bank account but it’s less than 3k USD. I don’t have a job in Nigeria right now that I am doing. I have never applied for a Schengen visa before. What are the documents that I’ll probably need to apply

And one important question: does it make sense for a Nigerian to submit account statement in USD to the embassy?

Unfortunately, no idea about applying for a Schengen visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 5:59pm On Mar 30
My first schengen visa was issue by France last year. But since I’m in Europe here. Is like the new ambassador has stop giving France. Now they don’t have that 90 percent success rate. If you want to migrate to Europe by all means. There’s a small country you can follow. But if you leak secret to Nigerians. They will abuse it and block that road. There’s a country in Schengen that issues 98.3 percent visa success rate. The problem those one has is that they don’t always have appointments. But if someone that can help you get it. Surely if you submit. Just go and prepare for travel. They will surely grant. Both student and visit visa. It’s hard to see who they’ve refused.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 6:03pm On Mar 30
Atatukseeker:
My first schengen visa was issue by France last year. But since I’m in Europe here. Is like the new ambassador has stop giving France. Now they don’t have that 90 percent success rate. If you want to migrate to Europe by all means. There’s a small country you can follow. But if you leak secret to Nigerians. They will abuse it and block that road. There’s a country in Schengen that issues 98.3 percent visa success rate. The problem those one has is that they don’t always have appointments. But if someone that can help you get it. Surely if you submit. Just go and prepare for travel. They will surely grant. Both student and visit visa. It’s hard to see who they’ve refused.

Europe is open through that country. They are two different country that accepts easy visa applications and they issue it no denial. Both study. France will only end up denying you visa. Because the ambassador is now opening mouth to those who are corrupting the system with pocket money. Don’t waste your time applying through France. Because even if you have travel history. The ambassador will still deny. Apply through this particular country before they stop giving appointments. Stop looking at this almighty France and go for small Schengen country
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osamagioghowewi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30
Atatukseeker:

Europe is open through that country. They are two different country that accepts easy visa applications and they issue it no denial. Both study. France will only end up denying you visa. Because the ambassador is now opening mouth to those who are corrupting the system with pocket money. Don’t waste your time applying through France. Because even if you have travel history. The ambassador will still deny. Apply through this particular country before they stop giving appointments. Stop looking at this almighty France and go for small Schengen country
please can you name the country’s please I was denied a France visa this month
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fearlessfang: 10:06am On Mar 31
Latona2:

cc Gerrard59,

Everyone, I have a valid US student visa but I am currently in Nigeria and I wish to apply for France visit visa. I have my money in a US bank account but it’s less than 3k USD. I don’t have a job in Nigeria right now that I am doing. I have never applied for a Schengen visa before. What are the documents that I’ll probably need to apply

And one important question: does it make sense for a Nigerian to submit account statement in USD to the embassy?
Less than 3k USD and Jobless in Nigeria. grin
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Latona2: 10:10am On Mar 31
fearlessfang:
Less than 3k USD and Jobless in Nigeria. grin

And you can’t see that ;

(1) I am on vacation and I only have one credit card with me?

Well, I’m not rich. Can I send my number so that u can Zelle me?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fearlessfang: 10:16am On Mar 31
Latona2:

And you can’t see that ;

(1) I am on vacation and I only have one credit card with me?

Well, I’m not rich. Can I send my number so that u can Zelle me?
Enjoy your poor life for now. You are beneath me
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Latona2: 10:18am On Mar 31
fearlessfang:
Enjoy your poor life for now. You are beneath me

Okay I agree
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sanyaolurilwan(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31
Abeg name the country and let us rest!

Atatukseeker:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 6:31pm On Mar 31
sanyaolurilwan:

Who Dey force you before. Oga apply through your France. Make your mind Dey. Nigerians no Dey like advice. Na bad mouth and character una Dey always take block road for other people.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 6:33pm On Mar 31
Osamagioghowewi:

If you were denied France you can apply through that country and submit in April
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atatukseeker: 6:38pm On Mar 31
sanyaolurilwan:

A secret is for those who want to know it. I’m not a travel agent. I can only mention the country to people who don’t have helper like me. For your kind of person. You already get helper so I won’t announce it here. But those who want to enter Schengen zone can DM me to tell them the country they should apply with their own agent and they will surely get the short stay visa to enter Schengen zone. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31
Atatukseeker:

If you were denied France you can apply through that country and submit in April
Lithuania 🇱🇹 don’t have embassy in Nigeria
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lawali: 9:51pm On Mar 31
Ashirioluwa:

Her application was approved, and a 3-year visa was granted.

- Application submitted on Friday, January 12
- Ready for pickup email received on January 17
- Pickup today January 18.

* She had a 1-year Schengen visa that expired last year.

Hi Ashirioluwa, pls do you know if your wife applied for the visa as Short-stay visa or Long-stay national visa?

I previously had 1 yr France visa at a time. After expiration and application after some years for subsequent visas, I got 3 months visa 1st time and 1.5 months visa 2nd time. I am assuming the length of visa is due to using short-stay visa type (I may be wrong).

Still confused if I can apply for long stay if my total duration of days in a year is more than 90 days but not 90 days continuous at a time. As I plan to start new process, I hope someone can clear my doubt.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 11:52pm On Mar 31
lawali:

Hi Ashirioluwa, pls do you know if your wife applied for the visa as Short-stay visa or Long-stay national visa?

I previously had 1 yr France visa at a time. After expiration and application after some years for subsequent visas, I got 3 months visa 1st time and 1.5 months visa 2nd time. I am assuming the length of visa is due to using short-stay visa type (I may be wrong).

Still confused if I can apply for long stay if my total duration of days in a year is more than 90 days but not 90 days continuous at a time. As I plan to start new process, I hope someone can clear my doubt.

She applied for a short-stay visa (multiple entries).

If the purpose of your trip is for tourism, then you need to apply for a short-stay visa.

The national long-stay visa is for those who are going there to work, school, reunite with a family member or those applying for residency permits.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Milito: 2:48am On Apr 01
Osamagioghowewi:

That one is on a marketing pitch. You better ignore.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 9:42am On Apr 01
Hello!
Has anyone submitted an application for a short-stay visa to visit their extended family members (a brother or sister) living in France?

Last year, I was granted a multiple-entry France Short-stay visa, but I was unable to use it at that time. After that, I have applied for visas twice but both applications were denied based on, "There are reasonable doubts as to your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa." I previously visited France once without overstaying.
Have you encountered this before?

Moreover, at the TLS contact Center in Lagos, do they collect the signed visa application form papers?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mobimuc9ja(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01
Latona2:

cc hi
How do I get insurance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marcgrace: 12:52pm On Apr 02
Hello @mobimuc9ja
Google : AXA Mansard Nigeria
Book your Travel Insurance through their website.
You can also get a refund before the intended travel date if your visa isn't approved.

mobimuc9ja:

How do I get insurance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Abicsamp: 6:42pm On Apr 02
Hello everyone, I'm planning to apply for France short stay visiting visa, my purpose of the trip is to visit my older brother and his family. I have few questions bordering my mind. The questions are thus below.

1, On the application page, I was asked if I would be staying with someone or stays in hotel. Please I need to know what is the appropriate option to choose between the two options. My Intention is to stay with my brother since he has a conducive apartment, but then again one can never tell.

2, I'll like to know which one stands a better chance of visa approval between Tourist visa and Family visit visa.

Thank you all.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Abicsamp: 7:07pm On Apr 02
Abicsamp:
Hello everyone, I'm planning to apply for France short stay visiting visa, my purpose of the trip is to visit my older brother and his family. I have few questions bordering my mind. The questions are thus below.

1, On the application page, I was asked if I would be staying with someone or stays in hotel. Please I need to know what is the appropriate option to choose between the two options. My Intention is to stay with my brother since he has a conducive apartment, but then again one can never tell.

2, I'll like to know which one stands a better chance of visa approval between Tourist visa and Family visit visa.

Thank you all.

Please someone should reply me

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.