Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (787788 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pennycruz01:
but they share same database should I wait for 3 months for my information to wipe out first

No such thing as "wipe out" - the Schengen database entries are not meant to expire.

But you've not done anything wrong, so it doesn't matter if you already have a first refusal, you can try again.

As the other posters have said, it's advisable you don't reapply immediately; wait a while first, so you don't seem desperate and hence tagged as having immigration intent.

Review your application, ties and all that and make sure its as solid as you can make it; as you rightly observed, everyone's tightened up on Nigerians.

Don't waste your time with Greece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by canalarge101: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pennycruz01:
they sent me a text .. i think they work with your intented date of travel

Sorry about that, you can try Greece. where did you submit, Lagos or Abuja
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
canalarge101:

Sorry about that, you can try Greece. where did you submit, Lagos or Abuja
lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Cyberknight:

No such thing as "wipe out" - the Schengen database entries are not meant to expire.

But you've not done anything wrong, so it doesn't matter if you already have a first refusal, you can try again.

As the other posters have said, it's advisable you don't reapply immediately; wait a while first, so you don't seem desperate and hence tagged as having immigration intent.

Review your application, ties and all that and make sure its as solid as you can make it; as you rightly observed, everyone's tightened up on Nigerians.thanks i need all d advice i can get more suggestions please

Don't waste your time with Greece.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=Pennycruz01 post=79456843][/quote]thanks alot pls i need all d advice i can get ...guys play more suggestions
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
So France work on traveling date befor make a decision na wa ooooo no wonder why some application dey tay
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pennycruz01:
thanks alot pls i need all d advice i can get ...guys play more suggestions

List the documents you submitted, so that the house can advice you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Noblethony(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pennycruz01:
they sent me a text .. i think they work with your intented date of travel
Ok thanks,mine is well over a month now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by canalarge101: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pennycruz01:
thanks alot pls i need all d advice i can get ...guys play more suggestions

Do you have any traveling history, if yes what countries
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
canalarge101:

Do you have any traveling history, if yes what countries
no
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by limsycutey(f): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good evening, please i want to travel to Netherlands with my kids for the summer, I will be staying with my sister who is a permanent resident. She has sent letter of invitation to us and we are being sponsored by my elder brother who has more than enough to cover the trip in his account. I'm currently unemployed, do I need to submit my bank account statement too? My personal account has good inflow and outflow and I can put a lump sum in it for the purpose of the application, will it be good enough?

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yinkeys(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2019
Does France offer free tuition for a masters program ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sekani04z: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wastsup house. I’ve been issued an admission for a masters program, d funding is on my father Nd ryt now he’s got 5.8m for the statement Nd I still have to balance 2.2m for tuition. though we’re still gonna include landed properties certificates nd a sworn affidavit for sponsorship. Pls any suggestion on supporting documents or financial advice? Also he’s got 680k monthly salary. Je vous remercie.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by canalarge101: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Noblethony:

Ok thanks,mine is well over a month now

Did you hear from them now, give us the good news
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Noblethony(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
canalarge101:

Did you hear from them now, give us the good news
I have not heard from them yet.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
@Noblethony
When is your traveling date?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Noblethony(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
jj17cv:
@Noblethony
When is your traveling date?
14th July
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Calamari: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
sekani04z:
Wastsup house. I’ve been issued an admission for a masters program, d funding is on my father Nd ryt now he’s got 5.8m for the statement Nd I still have to balance 2.2m for tuition. though we’re still gonna include landed properties certificates nd a sworn affidavit for sponsorship. Pls any suggestion on supporting documents or financial advice? Also he’s got 680k monthly salary. Je vous remercie.

This is my take. When you remove 2.2M or 2.4M (6k Euro) tuition fee from your father's money....you shd be able to have atleast a balance of 615 Euro/month x 12 months = 7.5k Euro (3M) as bank statement.

As regards supporting documents.....include ties, letter of sponsorship from ur father, father's salary paylip for 3 months, your father work ID, if you are working...provide work contract/certificate, cert. Of accommodation. On page 81 of this thread you will find exlusive list of documents to provide.

Hope it means

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2019
@Noblethony
No wonder you will receive sms a week Befor your traveling date just hope

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by joan2005: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions to find out about. I want to apply for France Schengen visa. I'm currently not working but I'm undergoing an unpaid legal internship at law firm pending till I get salary paid full-time job. But my parents are sponsoring my travel visit and we are tendering our application at the embassy as a family (together). My colleague said most times when you don't have a job, chances are slim. Now presently worried and anxious cos I don't know what to do. Any idea or advice from anyone on how to enable me to secure the visa? Please share and advice before I submit....

Thank You
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Noblethony(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
jj17cv:
@Noblethony
No wonder you will receive sms a week Befor your traveling date just hope
What if I am given the visa and I can’t travel the date I stated I want to travel when I applied?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
@Nonlethony
Not a problem You just have to used it befor the 3months runs out

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sekani04z: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Calamari:

Thanks a lot. It’s def gonna help

This is my take. When you remove 2.2M or 2.4M (6k Euro) tuition fee from your father's money....you shd be able to have atleast a balance of 615 Euro/month x 12 months = 7.5k Euro (3M) as bank statement.

As regards supporting documents.....include ties, letter of sponsorship from ur father, father's salary paylip for 3 months, your father work ID, if you are working...provide work contract/certificate, cert. Of accommodation. On page 81 of this thread you will find exlusive list of documents to provide.

Hope it means
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Noblethony(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2019
jj17cv:
@Nonlethony
Not a problem You just have to used it befor the 3months runs out
Alright bro,thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 3:51am On Jun 21, 2019
joan2005:
Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions to find out about. I want to apply for France Schengen visa. I'm currently not working but I'm undergoing an unpaid legal internship at law firm pending till I get salary paid full-time job. But my parents are sponsoring my travel visit and we are tendering our application at the embassy as a family (together). My colleague said most times when you don't have a job, chances are slim. Now presently worried and anxious cos I don't know what to do. Any idea or advice from anyone on how to enable me to secure the visa? Please share and advice before I submit....

Thank You

Your friend is right
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 3:54am On Jun 21, 2019
limsycutey:
Good evening, please i want to travel to Netherlands with my kids for the summer, I will be staying with my sister who is a permanent resident. She has sent letter of invitation to us and we are being sponsored by my elder brother who has more than enough to cover the trip in his account. I'm currently unemployed, do I need to submit my bank account statement too? My personal account has good inflow and outflow and I can put a lump sum in it for the purpose of the application, will it be good enough?

Your brother sponsoring your trip...…….. that is a red flag
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 4:01am On Jun 21, 2019
Pennycruz01:
but they share same database should I wait for 3 months for my information to wipe out first

Wipe out what? I am hearing this for the first time. The Schengen countries use same data base, nothing like wipe out.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 4:58am On Jun 21, 2019
@canalarge101
Did you heard from them and when did you submitted your application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by canalarge101: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Ashirioluwa:

Wipe out what? I am hearing this for the first time. The Schengen countries use same data base, nothing like wipe out.

Please does Shengen countries share data base with Irish Embassy. please respond
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Daddyxyz: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2019
house pls how do I know if my visa is genuine
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Damselglo: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Did you not do submission, biometics and collection yourself
Daddyxyz:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Daddyxyz:

Buy a ticket and show it to the border police in Charles de Gaulle airport. They'll let you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Supernatural198 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.