Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (787712 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Have you checked the campusFrance website for your intend course of study? this is the link to campus France website https://www.campusfrance.org/en
Godson1988:
Good evening,Am Simon by name .please am here to make enquiry on how to study in France,MSC to be precise.have been searching but can't get any meaningful information.Am planning of enrolling for master in human resource management. Lest I forget I want a school that their tuitioin is low and preferably if there is scholarship opportunity and also the course must be in English.please I await a positive response from those that are in France already or who are planning of going soon.Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Calamari: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Godson1988:
Good evening,Am Simon by name .please am here to make enquiry on how to study in France,MSC to be precise.have been searching but can't get any meaningful information.Am planning of enrolling for master in human resource management. Lest I forget I want a school that their tuitioin is low and preferably if there is scholarship opportunity and also the course must be in English.please I await a positive response from those that are in France already or who are planning of going soon.Thanks

For scholarship, make Google your friend and nobody can do that for you. Also search for Eramus HR related scholarship courses.

All the best
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kaad: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Quick one guys.

I want to attend training in Denmark this August and also planning a family vacation in December to France.
In my visa application,

1. Do I fill Two for number entries?

2. the part that says the date of departure from Schengen area, do I fill the August or the December day

3. will a single visa be valid from August till the end of December?

your kind inputs, please. thank you

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Predstan:

The program he’s going for in the US starts this August.

Brother, did you reserve flight booking using Turkish airline? I did a dummy booking and discovered that reservation last only three days. Did you observe this?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
TheNoble007:

Brother, did you reserve flight booking using Turkish airline? I did a dummy booking and discovered that reservation last only three days. Did you observe this?

I’ve not made reservation yet, since it’s stated on the checklist that you can submit a flight ticket that’s not confirmed, I think you can go ahead with that. By the way, what website you used for that. I am planning to book directly on Ethiopia airline website tomorrow morning which lasts only for 24hours
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Predstan:

I’ve not made reservation yet, since it’s stated on the checklist that you can submit a flight ticket that’s not confirmed, I think you can go ahead with that. By the way, what website you used for that. I am planning to book directly on Ethiopia airline website tomorrow morning which lasts only for 24hours

Go to Turkish airline website directly. Book from there. I will do mine on Thursday.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=TheNoble007 post=80340214]

Ok thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Predstan:

Ok I need to reprint my cover letter be dat. I wrote in there that I will be using Ethiopia. The Turkish fEe is expensive ooo

Lol. Very expensive. It's just that there reservation days or grant is longer than others. It's just for visa sake. It's not really necessary to state the airline you want to use IMO. Just imagine that your cover letter or letter of motivation for student visa is hand written. Are you interviewing at Lagos?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
TheNoble007:

Lol. Very expensive. It's just that there reservation days or grant is longer than others. It's just for visa sake

Bro, enter the website now. The tickets are cheaper than what I saw in the day ooo
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Predstan:

Bro, enter the website now. The tickets are cheaper than what I saw in the day ooo

Alright. Just make sure that the travel date you pick, is the same with your date of departure on you visa application form.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
TheNoble007:

Alright. Just make sure that the travel date you pick, is the same with your date of departure on you visa application form.

Ofcourse. I’ve booked train from Paris to my location as well(Paid)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Predstan:

Ofcourse. I’ve booked train from Paris to my location as well(Paid)

Sharp guy. I love your spirit bro. Are you interviewing at Lagos? Mine is in Abuja
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Godson1988(m): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2019
johnsonm2g:
Have you checked the campusFrance website for your intend course of study? this is the link to campus France website https://www.campusfrance.org/en
thanks a million ,I really appreciate.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Godson1988(m): 1:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Calamari:

For scholarship, make Google your friend and nobody can do that for you. Also search for Eramus HR related scholarship courses.

All the best
thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hammed71(m): 1:17am On Jul 17, 2019
guys please how can I get a Work visa to France whether skilled or unskilled,
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2019
TheNoble007:

Sharp guy. I love your spirit bro. Are you interviewing at Lagos? Mine is in Abuja

Lag bro

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2019
Cetona:

Nice. Hope you get a positive response soon smiley
I am still waiting tho angry

Please gurus in the house, do I have to apply for a student Visa through Campus France? . That is what a friend just told me and now I am confused. I followed the link sent to me and that took me directly to VFS and now I am hearing something different cry

Hi. Have you gotten your student visa already?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cetona(f): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2019
TheNoble007:

Hi. Have you gotten your student visa already?

Hello
Not yet, though I have been sent a message to come pick up my passport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2019
kaad:
Quick one guys.

I want to attend training in Denmark this August and also planning a family vacation in December to France.
In my visa application,

1. Do I fill Two for number entries?

2. the part that says the date of departure from Schengen area, do I fill the August or the December day

3. will a single visa be valid from August till the end of December?

your kind inputs, please. thank you

1. No. of entries is 2.

2. Fill in the planned end date for both trips using a slash.

3. Yes, you can receive a one year multiple entry or visa.

Note: The Schengen multiple entry visa is supposed to be issued to frequent travelers for the same purpose (i.e. for instance business travellers who have to visit frequently for business purposes, etc). I don't think you can request one for both business and tourism, but I can't say for certain that you can't. When I requested one it was for frequent conference attendance in Europe (i.e. same purpose of travel).

Also note that Denmark is very strict with visas.

b) The gap between your two planned entries is kind of wide, and I doubt they will issue it to you since you are returning back home to Nigeria for 4 months, which is a period long enough to enable you to apply for another visa to France for tourism.

c) If you've not travelled to the Schengen zone frequently in the last 3 years, they will most likely issue you a single-entry.

d) As usual with a green passport holder, your documentary burden is high - you have to supply as much paperwork as possible - buy insurance for both trips, and make detailed travel reservations for the France trip as well. If you've not been to Denmark before, you will most likely get only a single entry.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Cetona:

Hello
Not yet, though I have been sent a message to come pick up my passport

OK. It will be good news. Did you apply in Abuja?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cetona(f): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2019
TheNoble007:

OK. It will be good news. Did you apply in Abuja?
Amen o. Lagos.
You, have you applied?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Cetona:

Amen o. Lagos.
You, have you applied?

Not yet. My interview at campus France is on friday
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cetona(f): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
TheNoble007:

Not yet. My interview at campus France is on friday
Okay. All the best.
When is your travel date?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cetona:

Okay. All the best.
When is your travel date?

August 20th, 2019
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cetona(f): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
TheNoble007:

August 20th, 2019
Ouch! Looking for a travel buddy grin
Mine is 24th, from Abuja
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tolani4real: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Menakay:

You should have d time used in typing naijagoingabroad.com here in typing it on google to do research urself. I said i have i used d site twice and d visas were granted but u are still asking if d site is real, how do u want me to defend d site more?
Thanks, I bought it yesterday through naijagoingabroad.com.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cetona:

Ouch! Looking for a travel buddy grin
Mine is 24th, from Abuja

Lol, you can take it back to 20th na. Come, go and collect your passport. Don't delay again. When we're you sent the message to pick up?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cetona(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
TheNoble007:

Lol, you can take it back to 20th na. Come, go and collect your passport. Don't delay again. When we're you sent the message to pick up?
I can't change it sad
I will go soon. Was sent the message on the 8th
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Infiosa: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cetona:

I can't change it sad
I will go soon. Was sent the message on the 8th

When did you submit your application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Menakay(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
tolani4real:

Thanks, I bought it yesterday through naijagoingabroad.com.
Good, they are very reliable.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bayulll011(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cyberknight:

1. No. of entries is 2.

2. Fill in the planned end date for both trips using a slash.

3. Yes, you can receive a one year multiple entry or visa.

Note: The Schengen multiple entry visa is supposed to be issued to frequent travelers for the same purpose (i.e. for instance business travellers who have to visit frequently for business purposes, etc). I don't think you can request one for both business and tourism, but I can't say for certain that you can't. When I requested one it was for frequent conference attendance in Europe (i.e. same purpose of travel).

Also note that Denmark is very strict with visas.

b) The gap between your two planned entries is kind of wide, and I doubt they will issue it to you since you are returning back home to Nigeria for 4 months, which is a period long enough to enable you to apply for another visa to France for tourism.

c) If you've not travelled to the Schengen zone frequently in the last 3 years, they will most likely issue you a single-entry.

d) As usual with a green passport holder, your documentary burden is high - you have to supply as much paperwork as possible - buy insurance for both trips, and make detailed travel reservations for the France trip as well. If you've not been to Denmark before, you will most likely get only a single entry.

Boss kodos you are doing a nice job here.
please kindly suggest a better options for tourist between germany and france.

i got some peeps in austra to visit during those period.
also i might decide in future to go for masters in europe,kindly suggest a better options especially the one that's not tedious or that will give issues.

regards.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cetona(f): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Infiosa:

When did you submit your application?
I submitted on 3rd

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.